over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question to the top competitors on PM

I def don't need to make fake claims bout myself all I said I was I'm a national level BB this past year placed 11 out of 33 in my class on my first attempt at that level..

I'd love to know why you placed 11th out of 33, but your member profile says "top 10 National Level Bodybuilder". Am I missing something or did you just round upward?

Also, you have been using Toraxx since before he became a sponosor here huh? But you both are just new? You registered yesterday. Toraxx hasn't been here too long I don't think. Sounds to me like you're just a rep whereas you should just say so.

This thread is about top National Competitors. If you asked ALLEX if he meant that he wanted to know cycles of a "TOP 11 LIGHTWEIGHT" bodybuilder, I think he'd probably say top 5 or maybe top 10...which you apparently have qualified yourself as even though you are actually top 11. Advertising and boasting about top 10 and having other people repeatedly defend and announce you are top 10 is silly as fuck.

It's sad this thread has turned into what it is...some new guy repping and not even answering the original questions at hand...and then a few board members/vets trying to stick up for some kid who is obviously repping and just joined here yesterday claiming he is top 10 national level when in reality he is even lying about that!

How are you not gonna call your comments negative they obviously were. Trying to insult my competitive background. I was simply stating in the beginning wat. Supps I used for my prep after winning my regional show last July.. Cuz not to many people actually state there exact supp stack..
Like Lenny said more then some less then others is usually spot on. Was jus stating that there stuff is really good quality esp being that it is hard to find a reliable source nowadays buddy

Re-read my comments. I was being nice and thinking about what should be said before I wrote it.

Here is the original request by the OP...

Please list your exact cycle on your best year as a competitor, off-season and pre-contest. Mention brands if possible, HG or UGL?... A little cycle history before that particular year wouldn't hurt either.

Maybe you missed the member introduction thread. I think you want to do your lying/boasting in there and then maybe pimp the sponsor's products in his sponsor thread. Just a thought.

Re-read my comments. I was being nice and thinking about what should be said before I wrote it.

Here is the original request by the OP...

Please list your exact cycle on your best year as a competitor, off-season and pre-contest. Mention brands if possible, HG or UGL?... A little cycle history before that particular year wouldn't hurt either.

Maybe you missed the member introduction thread. I think you want to do your lying/boasting in there and then maybe pimp the sponsor's products in his sponsor thread. Just a thought.

Lying/boasting I think he mentioned earlier to pm him he will gladly provide his phone number so you can FaceTime him I think that was more than enough to prove he is not lying ? What's your deal the young man is new to the board is this the way to treat a new member let's be adults here!!!

Lying/boasting I think he mentioned earlier to pm him he will gladly provide his phone number so you can FaceTime him I think that was more than enough to prove he is not lying ? What's your deal the young man is new to the board is this the way to treat a new member let's be adults here!!!

You need to do a better job of reading. Putting in your profile that you are a TOP 10 NATIONAL COMPETITOR but coming on here saying HIMSELF that he placed 11 out of 33 is a fucking LIE. I'm done with this shit. If people can't see this for what it is then it is a fucking joke. Both of you coming in here and crapping up a good idea for a thread. Go play Batman and Robin somewhere else.

I'd love to know why you placed 11th out of 33, but your member profile says "top 10 National Level Bodybuilder". Am I missing something or did you just round upward?

Also, you have been using Toraxx since before he became a sponosor here huh? But you both are just new? You registered yesterday. Toraxx hasn't been here too long I don't think. Sounds to me like you're just a rep whereas you should just say so.

This thread is about top National Competitors. If you asked ALLEX if he meant that he wanted to know cycles of a "TOP 11 LIGHTWEIGHT" bodybuilder, I think he'd probably say top 5 or maybe top 10...which you apparently have qualified yourself as even though you are actually top 11. Advertising and boasting about top 10 and having other people repeatedly defend and announce you are top 10 is silly as fuck.

It's sad this thread has turned into what it is...some new guy repping and not even answering the original questions at hand...and then a few board members/vets trying to stick up for some kid who is obviously repping and just joined here yesterday claiming he is top 10 national level when in reality he is even lying about that!

First of all I claimed that yea I am new to this forum ain't doubting that.. I didn't place better then that cuz I killed my physique making weight the day of weigh Ins getting in a sauna for almost an hour resulting in losing n pushing all the lil bit of water I had in my body causing to look super flat n unfortunate enough I was not able to fill back up .. So let me kno how u fair up to your regional shows me your placings trying to tear me down. This was the morning of weigh ins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 418
You need to do a better job of reading. Putting in your profile that you are a TOP 10 NATIONAL COMPETITOR but coming on here saying HIMSELF that he placed 11 out of 33 is a fucking LIE. I'm done with this shit. If people can't see this for what it is then it is a fucking joke. Both of you coming in here and crapping up a good idea for a thread. Go play Batman and Robin somewhere else.

FACE TIME HIM since you never even been to nats and I guarantee you that he is so much younger than you I rest my case

And this was that afternoon major diff as u can see I'm ridiculously flat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 428
So you're top 11, but you call yourself top 10 because you fucked your prep up? I'm really getting tired of this bullcrap and I don't care about your 149lb pictures the morning of the contest.

FACE TIME HIM since you never even been to nats and I guarantee you that he is so much younger than you I rest my case

Is face timing him going to fix the fact that he's lying about being top 10 National Competitor when he said on here he placed 11th out of 33? What in the hell is facetime going to do and why is he and YOU so obsessed with it? Do either of you have any common sense or understanding about what this community is about? Go facetime with eachother.

Twice on this thread you have mentioned he's top 10 too, so better fact check.

Maybe everyone should just STFU til ALLEX comes back and answers this. ALLEX, DID YOU WANT TO KNOW CYCLE INFO AND BACKGROUND ABOUT AN 11th PLACE LIGHTWEIGHT COMPETITOR?

The end. I'm done. I'm out. People can choose to see and take this for what it is or keep playing along acting blind.

Last edited:
So you're top 11, but you call yourself top 10 because you fucked your prep up? I'm really getting tired of this bullcrap and I don't care about your 149lb pictures the morning of the contest.

149 your a clown.. I had to drop 7 pounds to make 154 your ignorance ridiculous. Step up on a national stage n lmk cuz one thing is for sure I'll be up there again this year. With a whole new diff approach taken.. Go look at yourself in the mirror n let me kno how you look buddy 👍

Apparently he never said top 10 I said that as I didn't make it to the nat show howe we I did make it to his regional show where he won his class my mistake he placed 11th out of 33 first time at nats dont bash him for
My mistake

Apparently he never said top 10 I said that as I didn't make it to the nat show howe we I did make it to his regional show where he won his class my mistake he placed 11th out of 33 first time at nats dont bash him for
My mistake

It was blatantly written in his profile when you clicked on his member info. Whether or not he has erased it now...is anyone's guess because I am not wasting my time to check. Is he your son? You sure are acting like it.

Why does someone even need steroids to weigh 160 lbs ?

It was blatantly written in his profile when you clicked on his member info. Whether or not he has erased it now...is anyone's guess because I am not wasting my time to check. Is he your son? You sure are acting like it.

Your ignorance is outstanding i placed 11 correct well the first 2 placings are pros now so that leaves me as the 9th rated amateur in that class wouldn't it.

Your ignorance is outstanding i placed 11 correct well the first 2 placings are pros now so that leaves me as the 9th rated amateur in that class wouldn't it.

LOL! ROFL! That's your fucking logic? Well if 3-9 take the year off you are top 2 and a PRO!!!

:D:D:D
knight is very entertaining when he's angry

Last edited:
LOL! ROFL! That's your fucking logic? Well if 3-9 take the year off you are top 2 and a PRO!!!

Step on a national level stage first before you even attempt to tear me down my brother appreciate the love u jus shown me keep placing top 3 in your regional shows 👍 you ain't even a pro!

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001