over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"coaches" should be paying top competitors, not the other way around

People deserve to know when they’re dealing with a degenerate. I was merely letting folks make an informed decision on whether or not they would like to continue conversing with you
Never had AIDS...
ok buddy

Back on topic, I wanted to do a little research into these coaches.

Here is the price list Matt Jansen has on his website

Pretty outrageous pricing. Only possible because he has guys like Nick who he gets to say he coaches.

If I was Nick I'd be asking for a % of the revenue brought in by all new clients Matt gets while promoting himself as my coach. If Matt didn't agree then I'd go to someone else. Let the coaches bid against each other for the privilege of being called my coach.

Screenshot_20230603-151246.png

Recently Ian started working with Matt Jensen

This got me once again thinking

First, these charlatans don't know shit that anyone with common sense and a few years of gear use and studying the forums don't know.

Second, virtually all top competitor already knows more than these frauds, and more than that, they've already came in diced and peeled several times before so they know how to do it again and don't need a coach to teach them.

Third, and most importantly, these "coaches," while doing nothing for their clients that they can't already do for themselves, profit immensely from having big name competitors. These big name guys probably charge amateur and regular clients around $500/month for "coaching." Having a single client like Ian (much less someone like Derek Lunsford or Nick Walker) will bring in no less then a few hundred people wanting to hire them. That's at bare minimum $50k/month in clients that having a top competitor is going to bring in for these "coaches." And yet last I heard, they were still charging their top competitors a percentage of winnings. This is just plain stupid.

If your a guy like Nick Walker or Chris Bumstead, already selling your image and likeness for big sums of money to supplement companies etc, you should full well know that the ability for these "coaches" to promote themselves as "your coach" is immensely profitable for them, and you should be charging THEM for the ability to have you as a "client", not giving them a percentage of YOUR winnings.
I agree. I’ve always thought coaches and gurus were a ridiculous idea. Arnold, Haney, Dorian, etc all took charge of their bodybuilding. In fact, having a coach is more like “body contracting.” You’re just paying someone to do much of the work for you. IMO, bodybuilding is all about the individual pursuit of perfecting YOUR physique - not having someone perfecting it for YOU.

The argument that a coach can look more objectively at your physique to let you know about your progress than you could can easily and cheaply be accomplished by having your bro assess your progress. Are ANY of these “coaches” even champions? 😂

You realize Nick literally apologized and asked Matt to take him back?

So clearly something about Matt’s coaching is superior for him than coaching from anyone else. Nick has no bargaining power or he’d have gone with any of the plethora of coaches that would gladly coach him for free and help him pay his bills.

I’m sure someone will say it’s his drug connections (it’s not drug connections).

By the way, Shanique Grant tried this ‘get a coach to pay me to coach me’ thing. She was with Cameron Cheek for a few months. It did not work out.

And Matt went laughing straight to the bank..
Yeah no shit. You should start coaching, hit the DMs of these pros offering them money to coach them and steal the clients of all these charlatan coaches. You’ve been on the forums close to two decades, you must know your stuff by now.

How’s the knockoff gym pin business coming along?

Yeah no shit. You should start coaching, hit the DMs of these pros offering them money to coach them and steal the clients of all these charlatan coaches. You’ve been on the forums close to two decades, you must know your stuff by now.

” to my new clients, here’s how you get government subsidized pharma gh……..”

Y’all are entitled to your opinions but I literally told you straight from the horses mouth - Shaun legit told me he would not have won The O without Matt. Not sure what else you need to hear… even if it’s just a mental security blanket - that piece of mind is worth it to these guys alone…

If I was a high level coach and a top competitor wanted my services so that he could look better, improve his placings, and earn more money; why on earth would I pay him? If he truly believed I am going to help him win, he would be more than willing to pay me for my services. Just doesn't make any sense to work for free.

If I was a high level coach and a top competitor wanted my services so that he could look better, improve his placings, and earn more money; why on earth would I pay him? If he truly believed I am going to help him win, he would be more than willing to pay me for my services. Just doesn't make any sense to work for free.

Totally agree. It’s like the Joker says. If you’re good at something, never do it for free.

Even if you like it. Even if you don’t need the money. Why? Because if you don’t charge for it, people won’t value it. That’s why handouts, in general, are such a bad idea.

I can see how a coach would recruit a high level athlete like Olympia pro simply to improve the marketing of there services , paying them ?? Ehhh I don't know about that.
As far as pros knowing enough about what they are doing to coach themselves , BULLSHIT , of the handful of pros I know all of them are personal trainers and coach competitors on the side and NONE of them are very good at it because they had a coach that knew what they were doing to guide them.
If getting stage ready even for a national level athlete was so easy then why is coaching even a thing.?? BECAUSE ITS NOT and there are so many reasons why and it's a lot more than just having someone else watching as as you get depleted and retarded from prep.

Another one of my haters ..

Your question isn't serious

Never have I implied that I thought top competitors would be willing or able to be persuaded to hire as their "coach" someone that's never coached or competed before...

In fact my argument has been quite the opposite..

” to my new clients, here’s how you get government subsidized pharma gh……..”
Have never received government subsidized GH, nor GH prescribed by a doctor, nor have I ever used HG GH, or even had it in my possession..

Having one client in the Olympia sets you up financially for life. That's why.

Bboy turned pro doing his own diet

Dorian Yates never had a coach or nutritionist

you're wrong - paul borresen was his gear couch at the beginning and he collaborated a bit with Mike Mentzer when it comes to training

Shit

If Borrenson was his gear coach, I guess that could possibly call into question Dorian’s max dose of tren being less than 200mg a week

Lol.. not that I ever believed such a thing

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner