over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diagnosed with Liver Cancer

Last edited:
I agree 1000% with what Lex said about meditating and visualizing your cells killing the cancer cells...also if your integrative doctor gives you vitamin C you will have little to no side effects from chemist therapy.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Also, low EMF infared saunas will do wonders for you too.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to hear man.....

People beat cancer all the time and youre a perfect example of one of those people. Remember that the thoughts you think can have an effect on your strength against this. Read up on it too....Kevin Trudeau's book has some interesting insights on what to do when you find out you have cancer. best of luck man

My advice;

Try to find a preventive medicine doctor's office near you and start getting high dose Vitamin C and H2O2 IV's (Chelation). Get a Rx for injectable glutathione and do everything you can to boost your immune system.

Meditation and relaxation reduce stress and improve the immune system. I would also switch to a organic vegetable diet for the next 6 months.

You body will heal itself of the cancer if the immune system is strong enough as long as the majority of toxins have been removed.

Damn Mental, I havent signed in much in the past 2 weeks i been mad busy, I just saw this now. I was wondering what happened...

So sorry to hear bro, ill be praying for you. Keep your head up and you will beat this thing !!!

Just wanted to stop in and see how things were going, honesty PM me if you need anything or just need someone to talk to.

Damn Mental, I havent signed in much in the past 2 weeks i been mad busy, I just saw this now. I was wondering what happened...

So sorry to hear bro, ill be praying for you. Keep your head up and you will beat this thing !!!

Thanks my ma... I'll be aight...

Just wanted to stop in and see how things were going, honesty PM me if you need anything or just need someone to talk to.

I appreciate it... The overwhelming feelings have simmered and I'm in a very rational state. I spoke with the doctor today and she wants to send me in for an MR Elastrography. This will basically determine if there is any underlying fibrosis or cirrhosis that was not detected in the biopsy and possibly differentiate the small lesions. From there they will determine if resection can be done or if they will have to do a combination of resection and another therapy... or go the route of a transplant or chemo....

Basically, the order in which they want to go is:
Resection
Resection Plus an ablation technique
Transplant
Chemo

I own this bitch!

**broken link removed**

I'd try running a keto diet, and honestly i'd give rick simpson oil a serious look

Thanks my ma... I'll be aight...

I appreciate it... The overwhelming feelings have simmered and I'm in a very rational state. I spoke with the doctor today and she wants to send me in for an MR Elastrography. This will basically determine if there is any underlying fibrosis or cirrhosis that was not detected in the biopsy and possibly differentiate the small lesions. From there they will determine if resection can be done or if they will have to do a combination of resection and another therapy... or go the route of a transplant or chemo....

Basically, the order in which they want to go is:
Resection
Resection Plus an ablation technique
Transplant
Chemo

I own this bitch!

I'm on my phone so I can't type much but did they ever use the term fibrolamellar with you??

**broken link removed**

I'd try running a keto diet, and honestly i'd give rick simpson oil a serious look

If you read back through my thread you'd see I am already doing keto...

Sorry not trying any oil that is going to jeopardize my career...

I'm on my phone so I can't type much but did they ever use the term fibrolamellar with you??

No, that term has not been used. HOWEVER, I will bring it up... considering there was no elevated AFP, which is characteristic of a fibrolamellar tumor, it seems reasonable to think that this is a possibility. Do you feel the MR elastrography can find that out?

If you read back through my thread you'd see I am already doing keto...

Sorry not trying any oil that is going to jeopardize my career...

No, that term has not been used. HOWEVER, I will bring it up... considering there was no elevated AFP, which is characteristic of a fibrolamellar tumor, it seems reasonable to think that this is a possibility. Do you feel the MR elastrography can find that out?

Ahh the man has been doing his homework I see :)

Well the biopsy should have shown that if it was but maybe they just couldn't tell. WHen then do the full resection they will be able to tell.

Glad your getting the mr elasto done. Honestly I have little experience with those as you will only occasionally do it as often it doesn't have much to add. It may help in ur situation though and my bet is they also hAve a research paper about it as its been a hot topic now that so many places are using the 3T magnets. I don't know if it will help with a fibrolamellar diagnosis though but u should ask them.

Ahh the man has been doing his homework I see :)

Well the biopsy should have shown that if it was but maybe they just couldn't tell. WHen then do the full resection they will be able to tell.

Glad your getting the mr elasto done. Honestly I have little experience with those as you will only occasionally do it as often it doesn't have much to add. It may help in ur situation though and my bet is they also hAve a research paper about it as its been a hot topic now that so many places are using the 3T magnets. I don't know if it will help with a fibrolamellar diagnosis though but u should ask them.

I think they are doing it for A) to ensure there is no fibrosis or anything that would affect the resection and B) to help differentiate the small lesions that were previously unidentifiable

This will determine if they can resect all those fuckers or are just going to resect the big fucker and use another means of treating the little bastards.

Yeah, I can't go to an outpatient facility for this procedure as none have that type on magnet.... So I have to go to the hospital and get it done, which is going to be $$$$

Last edited:
I think they are doing it for A) to ensure there is no fibrosis or anything that would affect the resection and B) to help differentiate the small lesions that were previously unidentifiable

This will determine if they can resect all those fuckers or are just going to resect the big fucker and use another means of treating the little bastards.

Yeah, I can't go to an outpatient facility for this procedure as none have that type on magnet.... So I have to go to the hospital and get it done, which is going to be $$$$

Yea it's likely legitly indicated in your scenario. The few times I've seen them done were for "academic "reasons and the patient footed the bill but yours is legit. I can also see them doing a case write up with it.

It's gonna cost a pretty penny but in order to do that stuff you need at least a 3T.

Gotta actually do some work now. Will try to post a few more thoughts later

Hey mentalflex,

This is my first post, but I felt very compelled to give you this link.

I met with the cyberknife people 2 years ago about a friends cancer treatment - unfortunately they had many tumors too much for cyberknife to cure. However, if you are a candidate for this - its like a miracle solution for cancer tumor destruction. Please look into this:

**broken link removed**

Best to you buddy............... Big D

Mental, so sorry to hear this news. But I know exactly what your going through. About one year ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Man , I can't tell you the amount of stuff that was going through my mind. You sound like you have the right frame of mind. Just try to stay positive. Your in my prayers bro.

Mental, First off you and yours are in our prayers.
Love the fighting attitude brother.
Quick story, my brother was diagnosed with throat cancer and from the beginning he had the same attitude you have right now.
Cancer was stage 3 and 6 months after diagnosed while being in treatment spread to his lymph nodes to his head in the area of his right ear, at this point he had lost half his body weight , he looked like a walking skeleton and yet he never lost his fighting attitude, even though doctors at this point had lost hope for him we did not, kept on praying and believing along with as many friends and relatives that wanted to believe with us.
In December after 2nd round of chemo miraculously the tide turned just slightly, and things started getting better as far as cancer spreading, his lymph nodes in his head went down and biopsy came back negative.
In February of this year his cancer went into total remission.
Yes diet helped and supps like curcumin, Vit C and others were added but the fighting spirit and faith was to us what won the battle.
I will post up some pics of him tomorrow , they are shocking but now he is recovering cancer free and so will you.
I never doubted my brother's healing ,just had a peaceful feeling about it and when I read your post I had the same feeling.
God bless you and keep you strong as ever. Minister.

God bless you brother. Minister.

Sorry to hear this and hoping for the best on this Mental. Stay positive bro!

Just wanted to say the wife and I are keeping the prayers coming your way.

You WILL beat that bitch!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Best to you mental. Been following your posts for many years on many boards. Your attitude and the overwhelming positive reinforcement on this thread have me believing you got this beat. Praying for you man.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131