mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here have bad anxiety and panic attacks?

I feel for you OP.

The worst part about being prone to panic attacks is the constant fear about when the next one will strike. I had my first panic attack in the mid 80's. It came out of the blue, and I didn't have another one until the early 90's. I injured my back in 1995. That injury triggered a series of panic attacks (as many as 20 per day). I went to the Dr. and was diagnosed with anxiety disorder. I have been on effexor and xanax ever since, which has controlled my anxiety, while enabling me to function just fine.

Yes kratom is fantastic for anxiety.
But it is still only controlling it rather than fixing the issue.

What are you anxious over?

I personally have always been a slight hypocondriac.
Combine that with having had atrial fib at age 25 and now i can't go a day without having my wife take my pulse to make sure it's regular.
Ridicules I know but that is my form of anxiety.

Thats the thing. When I try to figure that out, I cant think of anything specific that triggers it. Although now id imagine worrying about having an attack triggers some. So the circle goes round and round. When I begin to feel even the slightest symptom of what I perceive to be an oncoming attack, I think over and over "no, please dont happen, not now" sometimes ill b sitting at work just doing routine stuff and bam, itll begin.

Those that xid talk to their doc, did u feel judged? Was it difficult to have him believe you for lack of a better word? Im not a weak person, but this, well it makes me feel so weak. Like I keep saying, I just hate it.

I happen to have 4g red vein I received as sample. What dose would you suggest starting with?

I always recommend you start with 2 grams on an empty stomach and add more in 20 minutes if it doesn't feel perfect. Taking too much the first time is bad news. It can make you nauseas. Red vein Thai is very strong. You may want to even start with one gram to test the waters.

When I struggle with anxiety I completely lose my appetite which is why I wouldn't want to try kratom as from what I understand it typically suppresses appetite. Has anyone found a good solution to appetite loss from anxiety?

-
Everything said here is so true.
Even thinking about it will most likely bring them on especially if you have nothing available to combat it.
Mine happen when I'm ready for bed. Again even thinking about sleeping will bring them on. My bed was like a torcher chamber.
I fear panic attacks more then all the bad things that have ever happened in my life and trying to explain to people who've never had them, they just don't understand.
Anyway, When I feel one coming on I have a prescription of valium on hand which I hate taking, so along with that I have the Red Vein Thai that works just as well.

Anxiety etc can be a real pain:( fortunately I do not suffer from it but I have two friends - committed bodybuilders with nice successes on European bb stage who do. They had to use Xanax and diazepam and that helped them a lot.
But I would say you do not take it when you do not really need to as they are addictive, as they have told me.

Kratom def helps with anxiety for sure! It's been a life changer for me. Although the other day I had a panic attack out of no where. Literally thought I was going to die. I get prescribe Ativan but only take them when I actually get an attack. I don't like the way my body feels if I take benzos daily.

High dose EQ . like 900 or so. Couldn't sleep ; worrying about trivial things. Head was all F'd up.

Yeah fuck EQ shit will fuck you up. I was taking 800mg/week. Never had a panic attack before. Was having trouble sleeping after being up 24hrs and it happened. I didnt sleep until later the next day. Got hooked up with the EKG at the ER. Felt if I fell asleep I wasnt going to a wake
I never have anxiety and I never will again bc EQ will never be used again!

I've always had bad anxiety and depression. I think most of us have OCD. It's in our blood to obsess about diet, training, what others think, the unknown, etc.
I was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder. I let fear hold me back in all aspects of life.

A year ago I told Queefer I was really struggling. He send me several strains of kratom and it changed my life. All kratom leaf strains remove anxiety. Some give clean sustained energy. Others are more sedating. They all reduce pain. I find after I take kratom I'm very social and motivated to get out and do things. It really helps me a lot.

Sometimes I wonder if JJ and I aren't twins... once again, my friend, I feel like you took the words right of my mouth! ;)

Same issues, same remedy... Kratom DOES help. Tremendously. :)

Yes kratom is fantastic for anxiety.
But it is still only controlling it rather than fixing the issue.

True.

But at least, even though it's only temporary, you'll be in a much improved mood for a few hours. Still better than feeling awful 24/7... :(

It often takes A LOT of time to fix for good the real causes of anxiety... if ever :eek:... so, in the meantime, it's only fair to do whatever it takes to live a momentary sense of well being... ;)

Last edited:
We conceptualizer panic attacks as catastrophic misinterpretations of benign bodily sensations. In essence, you misinterpret your rapid heart rate and sweating as a heart attack. Doeant your heart pound outta your chest when you run? Lift? Etc? You may sweat, experience shortness of breath, experience a flushing sensation, tingling in arms/feet/hands, etc. They are also accompanied by thoughts of "I am going to die", "I am dying", "I'm having a heart attack", etc. The triggers can be conscious or unconscious and it requires a little insight and calmness to find what may trigger these attacks. It's usually public speaking for most folks but guess what? Public speaking is THE number 1 fear of everyone, more so than dying.

Best thing to do long-term is breathe through them in a slow rhythmic fashion as they only last a minute to a few minutes. The added embarrassment is just a misperceptions. Some drugs like klonopin (preferred to Xanax due to abuse potential) can help. And drugs like lexapro and Prozac work well too. But the above conceptualization is how we view them and CBT is THE treatment of choice. And no one has ever died from a panic attack, EVER! It's merely your nervous system going crazy (sympathetic) and engage your parasympathetic system to calm down (ie breathing).

Usually when folks begin taking a benzo they never come off and their use generalizes to ALL anxiety. So I'd go the CBT route or SSRI.

Last edited:
Pure anxiety is over nothing but an outstanding existential concern; it has no object. Once anxiety is localized into an perceived object, it is then fear. There are various ways in which a feedback loop exasperates this condition, and there is limited conscious control. If you are conscious of an object that you fear, then you some degree of control where you can modify your being, but there is still a process that takes some time to "play out" and attenuate it self. It's much like steering a sail boat.

The following is not a recommendation for recreational drug use, but this is an effective combination and alternative treatment, as a part of a comprehensive approach towards existential anxiety; althewhile, do not be surprised if someday MDMA is a legitimate prescription drug, once the tide turns.

It is a tool, a sort of glove for existence:

Selegiline HCL 2mg
Methylenedioxymethamphamine HCL 50mg
Dantrolene Sodium 25mg

Selank also maintains the effectiveness of this combination.

Pure anxiety is over nothing but an outstanding existential concern; it has no object. Once anxiety is localized into an perceived object, it is then fear. There are various ways in which a feedback loop exasperates this condition, and there is limited conscious control. If you are conscious of an object that you fear, then you some degree of control where you can modify your being, but there is still a process that takes some time to "play out" and attenuate it self. It's much like steering a sail

This is a perfect description. As ive said, I can never point to a cause, but once it begins, I immediately fear im dying. Even though rationally I know im not. My wife is a nurse and when shes there, talks me through it. Says things like, your colors fine, your not sweating, etc. In essence trying to make me realize in that moment its in my head. But as u pointed out, it turns into a loop. My perceived symptoms worsen hence making the anxiety grow. When this happens, I say to my wife "no its different this time, im really dying." I know it sounds absurd but in that moment I truly believe it.

Tren affected me too. I think the two drugs are of a similar structure.

Surprisingly Tren didn't affect me however I used a really low dose, as in 200mgs a week for 5-6 weeks.

This is a perfect description. As ive said, I can never point to a cause, but once it begins, I immediately fear im dying. Even though rationally I know im not. My wife is a nurse and when shes there, talks me through it. Says things like, your colors fine, your not sweating, etc. In essence trying to make me realize in that moment its in my head. But as u pointed out, it turns into a loop. My perceived symptoms worsen hence making the anxiety grow. When this happens, I say to my wife "no its different this time, im really dying." I know it sounds absurd but in that moment I truly believe it.

Yah and there is a lot of different approaches to your issue. Xanax may be the best for immediate and transient relief.

I don't know what your condition is but you should definitely "get healthy." There were times when I had anxiety attacks like this, and I can deal with it mentally, but there is still the pure physical facts. I wasn't in peak health. Not only did I have to deal with the physiological actuality of that, but I was also unconsciously paranoid about it.

Even recently, when I took clenbuterol, I would wake up in the middle of the night, right in the midst of an anxiety attack. So now, I just don't mess with beta agonists much. Why would I want high adrenaline without the comfort of serotonin or the pleasure of dopamine? And the big picture, I need to make sure my heart can handle it.

So what I'm saying is anxiety is a call for care. There's probably some stuff that you need to straighten out.

From reading your post and you saying that you start thinking about when another attack will happen... and then it triggers it...well, me personally, I would look for a doctor in your area that specializes in cognitive behavioral therapy. If you cannot find one in your area, I still suggest speaking with a professional and reading as much regarding cognitive behavioral therapy as humanly possible.

Don't know about kratom, so I won't comment on that, but I do know that some of the anxiety meds can help you while you're going through therapy and while you are learning to redo your way of thinking about different situations.

The mind is a very powerful tool, learn to use it to your advantage instead of letting the anxiety cripple you. I've dealt with extreme anxiety for many years, going back to my mid teens, which I fucked up and used alcohol to deal with it, it damn near destroyed my grades in college as I would always screw up and get out of presentations ect, which was why I never finished school in my younger days.

Anyway, point is, it can be beaten, it won't be an overnight thing, but you can get control over it. Good luck.

Yeah fuck EQ shit will fuck you up. I was taking 800mg/week. Never had a panic attack before. Was having trouble sleeping after being up 24hrs and it happened. I didnt sleep until later the next day. Got hooked up with the EKG at the ER. Felt if I fell asleep I wasnt going to a wake
I never have anxiety and I never will again bc EQ will never be used again!

That's some scary shit mate. Just imagining the thought of fear of falling sleep and not walking up God . freaky. My beloved wife when she was around 16-22 years age use to get them and she has horror memories of those times. She haven't had them like proper. But every now and then she gets stressed out and fears of panic attacks especially if she has a exam/ test coming up . once she totally blanked out. She forgot everything when she sat down for the test. she is very bright first class honours graduate and an accountant by profession. I do worry for her when she gets really stressed out. I do my best to keep her calm and lighten up the things. It works! :)

Last edited:
magnesium greatly helps with anxiety. The chelated form is best absorbed and oral intake is very safe, since taking too much will just give you diarrhea, so you know when to lower your intake. Just start taking 200mg tablets (or whatever dose you buy) and slowly up your intake by a tablet a day untill you get loose stools.

Last edited:
Dealt with panic attacks in the past, it was really scary due to the physical symptoms. I honestly thought I was dying until I went to the hospital and they explained what it was. Knowing that I was having a panic attack helped to ease my nerves when they did occur. Also agreed on the EQ, it really does make you inherently nervous at higher doses. I was wondering what was going on initially not thinking that was a legitimate side effect.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131