mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here have bad anxiety and panic attacks?

Maybe look into a prescription for medical marijuana depending on the state you live in it's very easy to get a prescription for. I would opt for that over prescription medication. That and counseling, talking to someone can do wonders.

Well mix weed and tren,and I get super nervous and paranoid.

Thats the thing. When I try to figure that out, I cant think of anything specific that triggers it. Although now id imagine worrying about having an attack triggers some. So the circle goes round and round. When I begin to feel even the slightest symptom of what I perceive to be an oncoming attack, I think over and over "no, please dont happen, not now" sometimes ill b sitting at work just doing routine stuff and bam, itll begin.

Those that xid talk to their doc, did u feel judged? Was it difficult to have him believe you for lack of a better word? Im not a weak person, but this, well it makes me feel so weak. Like I keep saying, I just hate it.

You are not weak. More than likely you have a chemical imbalance in your brain. It's nothing you have control over. Your doctor has probably seen hundreds of cases like yours. Find the proper remedy for you so you can get on with your life.

don't feel alone brother. Ive had general anxiety and bad social anxiety for as long as I could remember. Having it bad like I did resulted in adrenal fatigue for most of my life, eating disorders, street drug use to try to control it , depression all that. A few months ago I finally started having half ass panic attack(hard to explain, I would get on the brink of having one and have to leave the environment fast or blow up, feel like loosing control of self and literally going to explode physically, bizarre I know) and decided to seek help. I told this physc doc a lll my symptoms 100% the truth. The only thing is I made it very clear the depression i was having was from the adrenaline draining effects of constant anxiety and panic episodes and i was lvid that it affected my progress with streagth and how I looked in general. My cortisol was high in blood and saliva tests. I got prescribed klonopin. It is one of the best things that ever happened to me. My life changed. Life slowed down enough just so I could keep up finally. The first time I took it it was a little euphoric, lays you out and i del comfortable in my own skin in my own house for the first time in my life. The reason I say to make sure to not say you have flat out depression is because they WILL NOT GIVE YOU KLONOPIN OR ANY DRUG IN THAT CLASS. And honestly benzos are the only thing that work and they work quick. If you are depressed from other reasons besides anxiety they won't give you a CNS depressant as that would equate to a suicide risk. The drug remains effective if you don't abuse it trust me, most of the people who say benzos are bad have seen people abuse them(people who obviously never needed em in the first place) and think everyone turns into an addict on then. Just lil anything else find your dose and be responsible. hope this post helps you and others man. Also when i didn't have the meds and id take caffeine or ephedrine id loose my mind, now i don't have that problem at all.

Last edited:
a perfect natural foods diet (like mountain dog diet) is the best cure, but also the hardest to follow.

I truly appreciate all the replies and advice. Some excellent advice. I see my doc in two weeks for something else, which that something else may b serious and contributing to increased anxiety, but ill run my anxiety symptoms by him too. Thank you everyone. Its comforting knowing ur not alone.

I'll second what the guy above said about clonopin. Used here and there it's great. Use don't abuse and it works well for short term as you work toward alleviating the long term.

-
Everything said here is so true.
Even thinking about it will most likely bring them on especially if you have nothing available to combat it.
Mine happen when I'm ready for bed. Again even thinking about sleeping will bring them on. My bed was like a torcher chamber.
I fear panic attacks more then all the bad things that have ever happened in my life and trying to explain to people who've never had them, they just don't understand.
Anyway, When I feel one coming on I have a prescription of valium on hand which I hate taking, so along with that I have the Red Vein Thai that works just as well.
Man mine is first thing in the morning. I hate going to sleep cuz I know when am comes boom. The anxiety and attack are so bad I even throw up even though nothing comes out. But if it hits me out of nowhere which it does. And I have eaten earlier I throw it up with the attack. I have xanax prescribed but I fear getting hooked on them so I try not to take them. But when I don't that's when I get attacks. I can't sleep of fear of waking up. It's really messed up

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I hardly take clonopin due to fear of being addicted. But when I use it I always think I should use it more and not feel guilty. I think if you use it to get you to a better place its a good thing. And just the fear of being addicted keeps you using in moderation. Also, when I use the stuff I literally break a pill into like 50-100 dosages. I literally take a crumb and get the effect I want. Almost like a homeopathic dose. It works though and is still effective how I use it.

Man mine is first thing in the morning. I hate going to sleep cuz I know when am comes boom. The anxiety and attack are so bad I even throw up even though nothing comes out. But if it hits me out of nowhere which it does. And I have eaten earlier I throw it up with the attack. I have xanax prescribed but I fear getting hooked on them so I try not to take them. But when I don't that's when I get attacks. I can't sleep of fear of waking up. It's really messed up

Buddy take the Xanax, a lot better than the torture I take one mg in the morning another half if needed during the day. Seems Xanax gets a bad rap for being addictive or abused I suppose everything can be abused. Xanax should be apart of everyone's morning routine ....the world would be a better place...grin

I've always had bad anxiety and depression. I think most of us have OCD. It's in our blood to obsess about diet, training, what others think, the unknown, etc.
I was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder. I let fear hold me back in all aspects of life.

A year ago I told Queefer I was really struggling. He send me several strains of kratom and it changed my life. All kratom leaf strains remove anxiety. Some give clean sustained energy. Others are more sedating. They all reduce pain. I find after I take kratom I'm very social and motivated to get out and do things. It really helps me a lot.

Did you make it into a tea or the capsule form? I am on two different medications prescribed through the military VA, but the side effects make me feel worse. I have been looking into this and would love to hear what works best and what you prefer. Thanks

Hey guys. Had attacks for year and years. Used to drive my friends and family nuts, always had to talk me off the ledge.
I started seriously meditating every morning the past year or so. Completely calms me down and starts my day off right. I'm also trying to eat super healthy (not just a BB style diet either) The result is I feel really good most days both mentally and physically. Another thing is trying to keep away from most drugs. Remember doctors are trained to cut and paste, not really addressing true cause and effect. My family doc knows about a million drugs but could never tell me how to have a strong healthy lifestyle. Ask your doctor how to gain muscle or lose body fat see what they say, no clue.
Natural is best. (of course except the tons of bodybuilding supps I've taken over the years LOL)
There are about a million meditation videos on you tube. Try it, really calms me down.

Buddy take the Xanax, a lot better than the torture I take one mg in the morning another half if needed during the day. Seems Xanax gets a bad rap for being addictive or abused I suppose everything can be abused. Xanax should be apart of everyone's morning routine ....the world would be a better place...grin
Your right bro I'm suffering by not taking it for fear of getting hooked but I'm going to start taking it. I can't continue feeling like this.

kratom

I was talking with Johnjuan and Qeefer and I bought the kratom powder and it is absolutely amazing! I have a friend of mine who is 73 and I gave her some red vein and she is off all her pain meds it has changed her life. She is swimming, walking, very little anxiety.

Both my dad and I in the 90s got them bad, we were both prescribed Xanax a really low dose, helped a ton.

I used to sometimes get them in high school working in McDonald's and when it hit I'd walk into the walk-in freezer for like 5 minutes and it helped a ton. weird lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I know, valiums the same way. If you get addicted then coming off brings on the attacks even worst. I take it when needed but guys like you who suffer continuously gives you no option. If I had that choice the panic attacks would out weigh the thought of addiction by far. I have great success with the Red vein Thai Kratom. It may help slowing down on the Xanax.

Did you make it into a tea or the capsule form? I am on two different medications prescribed through the military VA, but the side effects make me feel worse. I have been looking into this and would love to hear what works best and what you prefer. Thanks

I just put the powder under my tongue then slowly swig water and use my tongue to mix it into liquid then swallow it. They sell aromatherapy capsules too.
I use maeng da upon waking and preworkout, then red vein Thai in the evening usually. I switch up the different strains to keep things interesting.

Last edited:
I did for a he'll ish year

I smoked the synthetic marjuana spice. It damn near killed .e,had my heart rate at 230 bpm resting in bed. 8 mg of a benzo got it down. I was hearing things and closed my eyes and seen shit. It got the worse at the 6 month mark. What worked the best for me was meditation. I also followed a program that you have to let the panic attack come on. Then tell yourself it was not real...then trick yourself into believing it never happened. I got better in a year. Before that o could not leave the house for 3 months, the brain is scary and wonderful.

Nothing and I mean nothing has been more effective than CBD oil. Zero THC so you don't get high but it absolutely kills any anxiety for me. Won't fail a drug test or anything either. Well worth a shot specially now all these other health benefits are coming to light

Nothing and I mean nothing has been more effective than CBD oil. Zero THC so you don't get high but it absolutely kills any anxiety for me. Won't fail a drug test or anything either. Well worth a shot specially now all these other health benefits are coming to light

I just learned about this product yesterday. We are adding it to Undergroundsupps.com

Not sure I did this right...fuck windows 8....anyway...Im bipolar, PTSD, PPD, and have some traits of BPD and Yes...I smoke...calms me down more than the 7 bottles of psych meds and that is kinda janky...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws