over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The "Christmas Time scammer"

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
The Holidays are here and Followed by the new year.
I see it over and Over. The new(er) sponsor(s) will establish himself QUICKLY.
You will see a SALE or some deals that are just Mind Blowing! I am Talking Black Friday of the Steroid World.
A deal so great you Have to get in on this. It will probably Be one where you have to Hurry and get the payment in....
And although he is brand new with no History. He will be Vet level soon and easily welcomed and established. He is working you guys.....
He is coming...... and he is the Christmas/New year Scammer.

"The Gullible Member"
The gullible member is the one that is always trying to save 5$ per vial.
He is the one that never really does his research. He just quickly looks for the latest thread at the top with current good reviews. He does not check a sponsors References. He does Not check the sponsors forum history.
He easily buys into the garbage they feed him.

Guys we have sponsors here that rarely have problems. Some have been here since this site started using the same name.
Make sure before you send your money out, you know what your doing.
Every order is a gamble. But if its to someone with the lowest price, Blow out sales, New year sale and he has no history or New years Sale from Last year.... Be leery.

I stay away from sponsors who keep bumping their own thread every 10 seconds.... they got100 pages of comments but 80 pages of them are them and their reps just sucking each other off

:yeahthat:

Post of the Holidays and rest of the year right here folks!

The sad thing is that it will go overlooked by many until they are scammed themselves.

If you are new here....read rajjin's post about 20 times....and then read it another 20 times. When you are about to order, read it another 20:cool:

Last edited:
Great post. We see it happen every year. There are loads of cheap sponsors that are established on here. But when you see new guys offering by 1 get 3 free or bulk discount be careful. Sure the new guys have to be competitive and create custom but try to use some common sense.

You will see a SALE or some deals that are just Mind Blowing! I am Talking Black Friday of the Steroid World.
A deal so great you Have to get in on this. .... Be leery.

Seems that is the new trend! Sponsors and their Reps spam the Sponsor Thread. It is not unusual to see the first 5 threads being bumped by the same sponsor/Rep. I don't know, maybe that is acceptable, but I kind of find it annoying. At the end of the day, I know what people will say, if you don't like the thread, just skip over it!

The "Christmas Time scammer"

The Holidays are here and Followed by the new year.

I see it over and Over. The new(er) sponsor(s) will establish himself QUICKLY.

A deal so great you Have to get in on this. It will probably Be one where you have to Hurry and get the payment in....

And although he is brand new with no History. He will be Vet level soon and easily welcomed and established. He is working you guys.....

He is coming...... and he is the Christmas/New year Scammer.

"The Gullible Member"

The gullible member is the one that is always trying to save 5$ per vial.

He is the one that never really does his research. He just quickly looks for the latest thread at the top with current good reviews. He does not check a sponsors References. He does Not check the sponsors forum history.

He easily buys into the garbage they feed him.

Guys we have sponsors here that rarely have problems. Some have been here since this site started using the same name.

Make sure before you send your money out, you know what your doing.

Every order is a gamble. But if its to someone with the lowest price, Blow out sales, New year sale and he has no history or New years Sale from Last year.... Be leery.

Good job, plus some of us have dirt cheap prices idk why these guys go crazy over 5$ i do 20% sales vials come at *****all day stop being cheap people!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks rAJJIN.

Seems that is the new trend! Sponsors and their Reps spam the Sponsor Thread. It is not unusual to see the first 5 threads being bumped by the same sponsor/Rep. I don't know, maybe that is acceptable, but I kind of find it annoying. At the end of the day, I know what people will say, if you don't like the thread, just skip over it!

exactly!! when I see reps bump and bump I wont even look at product. its just annoying!! most of us know the good ones. they might have a sale sometimes but you wont see new threads posted everyday. the good sponsors don't need to push

This is a very good thread for people who don't have an established supplier,or wanting to get in on a deal...Very well said for all or PM brothers to warn us...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Thanks rAJJIN! Yes it is that obvious on those who are shady. And people are already talking. How the HOLIDAYS play out with these guys have yet to be seen. Just wait until the cry babies start coming in again. Can't say they were not warned by the powers that be. And they are bumping their threads like they are the almighty new savior source. It's very simple math. We will see. Thank you for looking out.

Last edited:
#1 thing I would advise to guys is check there forum history. There join date and how long they have been successful as a sponsor.
If there new with no backing, but instead looking for people to back them,
Consider it a high risk.

New sponsors with huge sales and extremely low prices RED FLAG

Definitely check a sponsors reputation

Last edited:
#1 thing I would advise to guys is check there forum history. There join date and how long they have been successful as a sponsor.
If there new with no backing, but instead looking for people to back them,
Consider it a high risk.

Listen to what Raj is saying guys!! Any new sponsor that cannot show a prior history where people can read real feedback and reviews; is highly suspect. They always have some excuse like they were selling local and not on the internet. Most of these guys have huge holes in their stories and red flags from day 1. Be smart and do the necessary research.

How much you guys want to bet even with this thread still being up and a hit people will still fall for it.

I don't do anything just because volume of packs are so high the drop off after christmas....just saying

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

"The Gullible Member"
The gullible member is the one that is always trying to save $5 per vial.
He is the one that never really does his research..

...sure they're PLAIN cottonseed oil filled vials or nothing comes in the mail, but you can't beat those prices!!!

Post not meant to incite anger or diagnose health issues.

They should also do Featured Member scammer. Seems like guys believe anything that someone says, and then make him featured member. We have few in the banned section.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws