mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How have you matured over the years with your usage?

Dvo36

Registered
I'm 43 now and have made many adjustments. I took a 7 year break in my 30's. I primarily use some type of Test with every cycle now. Generally I do 2 eight week cycles a year. I never go above 500mg a week. Usually I'll be between 400-500mg for 8 weeks. If I use an oral, it will be very mild one such as Anavar maxing out at 30mg a week (never over 6 weeks). Aside from the above changes, I'm very strict with my diet, I do some type of cardio after every workout, get blood work done every year and take my BP once a week on my Omron Machine. In the next couple of years I will eliminate all Orals. Long gone are the days of me using Adrol, dbol, tren etc. We all want to look great; however, we also want to maintain our health. I figured a thread like this will allow us to share some ideas of what we have learned over the years....

I'm 55 been lifting since 13 and jucin since 19 ya I can't handle the harsher compounds anymore. But I'm still surprised at how healthy I am? Blood work twice per year every 5 years echo cardiogram, CT calcium scan all good?
I love to lift always have and will keep this going as long as I can.

I don't have as many years into this game as some others even the same age as me

Spent my teens and earlier-20s weighing 150lbs, alternating between various endurance sports and unfortunately getting into some trouble with non-AAS drugs

When I started training it was a whole new world, I made a lot of progress pretty quickly as a natural...150-200lbs relatively lean in a little over 2 years

My first cycle was moderate, but I ramped up much more quickly than was necessary, especially since my nutrition/diet knowledge was fairly bro/rudimentary at the time

More recently I've run much lower doses (in the 1g/wk combined total) and had better results than the high dosed cycles by re-focusing on diet, training and recovery and simply using AAS to enhance rather than leaning on them to do the heavy lifting

My Body simply cant handle high dosages anymore. I take 3/4 of what I use to. If I take to much I get sluggish, tired, no appetite. I come off completely now. Take longer breaks.

Focus more on Diet now. Follow a lot of Evan Centopani's theories

For me, no more orals. Low test, and a secondary compound to maintain my size and progress aesthetically.

Now 250 mgs test e and 400 mgs eq per week.

I doubt I'll ever use short esters and pin daily anymore. My mind set is more balanced these days. Can't afford gh anymore.

More focus on diet and time under tension in the gym. Less drugs.. Staying under the 2 gram mark and keeping the doses of the stronger compounds as low as possible, i.e. Tren at 350 anadrol at 75.

More focus on diet and time under tension in the gym. Less drugs.. Staying under the 2 gram mark and keeping the doses of the stronger compounds as low as possible, i.e. Tren at 350 anadrol at 75.

How old are you? This made be jump, I don't think I ever went that high when I competed nationally. At 49, this would not sit well with me, 75 mgs drol...wow.

One thing that vets have taught me is to always limit my use of orals to 6 weeks at a time to jump start a cycle.... this has helped keep my bloodwork looking much better

Yeah ofc after figuring out what compounds do what for you and what doses work/don't you get to a point where you pretty much know whats up lol.

Anyway, health comes first. I do agree with your idea. Maybe we like good shape and physical appearance when we are young. But, what we should really attach importance is our diet, the habit...If we take the juice, the dose and the species is also important. To put it simply, we should find a way that fit for our health. Health goes a long way. That's also the true spirit of bodybuilding!

I am a newbie to run those stuff,always I ask some professional advice from my friends in the gym,or,it will hash me if the dose is high

new to this particular forum, but not to the sport but what i have learned is that more is not better. High doses simply aren't the answer, if you need high doses to advance and make minimal changes, bodybuilding is not for you.

I focus more on diet and the intensity of my training as well as training smarter. This has been far more effective than just loading up on CC's.

I've learned the most from my current coach that MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER. I used to pound away at grams of gear and got good results but since I began working with my coach now, I'm under a gram almost year round and I'm bigger, stronger, and EASY leaner than ever

Definitely the best lesson I've ever learned

My Body simply cant handle high dosages anymore. I take 3/4 of what I use to. If I take to much I get sluggish, tired, no appetite. I come off completely now. Take longer breaks.

Focus more on Diet now. Follow a lot of Evan Centopani's theories

You always look huge to me so it's working!!!
No need for high doses when you look just as good and feel better.
Haven't seen you at the gym in awhile.
I hope all is well! ;)

I have changed in a big way since losing some of my best friends to the sport.
I stick to a gram but in low doses of around 150mg per compound per week.
150mg test prop
150mg tren ace
150mg masteron
150mg NPP
350mg eq

I used to use up to 6.5 grams of AAS a week of multiple orals and injects, basically whatever I could get my hands on.
I now find I feel much, much healthier/non toxic from less AAS.
With added pharma grade HGH and GH Secretagogues I get results just as good as I did pushing the limits on AAS dosing.

I've realized that injecting with a syringe less than the full 3cc's in it is ok.

I've realized that injecting with a syringe less than the full 3cc's in it is ok.

Hahaha sounds funny but I'm finally to that point as well. I use a 27 gauge 1ml 1/2" Slin pin for AAS glute shots now.
So many experts told me more isn't better. Take the bare minimum to stimulate growth. After all, the male body only naturally produces 10mg of testosterone per day, so even a dose as low as 10mg test prop per day is doubling your natural hormone levels. Let food and training do the rest.
It's sad that it took the loss of my many friends to get through to me.

Test only now a days. Stay between 200 and 400 and thats it.

Less emphasis on gear. More emphasis on training, nutrition, and recovery. Which all in my mind now way more important.

I don't have as many years into this game as some others even the same age as me

Spent my teens and earlier-20s weighing 150lbs, alternating between various endurance sports and unfortunately getting into some trouble with non-AAS drugs

When I started training it was a whole new world, I made a lot of progress pretty quickly as a natural...150-200lbs relatively lean in a little over 2 years

My first cycle was moderate, but I ramped up much more quickly than was necessary, especially since my nutrition/diet knowledge was fairly bro/rudimentary at the time

More recently I've run much lower doses (in the 1g/wk combined total) and had better results than the high dosed cycles by re-focusing on diet, training and recovery and simply using AAS to enhance rather than leaning on them to do the heavy lifting

Nice speedo there ......:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity