over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice

Movie was good,
I dont like Affleck in anything, atleast he put on some size for the movie so he looked the part instead of his normal twerpy look. He was better than I expected but I like Bale better.

Movie was good,
I dont like Affleck in anything, atleast he put on some size for the movie so he looked the part instead of his normal twerpy look. He was better than I expected but I like Bale better.

I'm looking forward to seeing this. I just read an article about AFFLECK putting on some size to do this role.

He def looked like he did some gear to me..

I enjoyed the movies, but it just seemed to be lacking in so ways and had to many characters to follow.

Yea like Tom Hardy as Bane, all I could think of watching the movie was "man do I look that fat when I'm on Tren"?

What if darkside was sucking up supermans coffin at the end of the movie and revives him but controls his brain so hes a bad guy but then the justice league teams up and turns him back to good somehow maybe with the magic lasoo around him and a tornado from flash thats hit by aquamans sonar wave. So then hes good again and they fight darkside. Ya.

Seems like most of the people giving a negative review have never picked up a batman or superman comic in their life. :banghead: Most of the stuff that these people are missing were large stories in the comic books that any fan knows. It was far from perfect, and had some choppiness to it, but was a good movie based on merging the 80s Dark Knight Returns and 90s The Death of Superman comics.

Seems like most of the people giving a negative review have never picked up a batman or superman comic in their life. :banghead: Most of the stuff that these people are missing were large stories in the comic books that any fan knows. It was far from perfect, and had some choppiness to it, but was a good movie based on merging the 80s Dark Knight Returns and 90s The Death of Superman comics.

Who cares if it's a carbon copy of a comic or a totally new story?

Just give me a good movie, with fair character development so I can empathize with the people I'm watching and a screenplay that makes any sense, without relying solely on obvious green screen crappiness and subwoofer explosions to make a half baked movie that simply doesn't connect to me mentally or emotionally.

If I simply want to see things flying around and hear a loud boom I can just go and see Transformers or whatever Michael Bay is doing these days.

Affleck deff put on some size.

I go to the movies to be entertained and this one did that for me

Personally I am not looking for oscar winners when I pick a comic book movie

I will be going the cinema to see this soon and looking forward to it. Although 2 friends have both told me it was crap and they love batman.

I will be going the cinema to see this soon and looking forward to it. Although 2 friends have both told me it was crap and they love batman.

Are you a superman or a batman type of guy ?

Better than I thought It Would Be

I saw this the other day. It was better than the reviewers have said it was. I thought it was at least better then Man of Steel. Could have shaved about 30 minutes off it and it would have been better. Felt the same way about the Godzilla remake. Longer run times do not always a better movie make. Not a big Zach Snyder fan although I liked 300, my favorite film by him was the remake of Dawn of the Dead. I think it's time for a new director/ writing team for the follow ups though. I don't think Snyder is ready for the juggling act that Justice League will be.

Who cares if it's a carbon copy of a comic or a totally new story?

Just give me a good movie, with fair character development so I can empathize with the people I'm watching and a screenplay that makes any sense, without relying solely on obvious green screen crappiness and subwoofer explosions to make a half baked movie that simply doesn't connect to me mentally or emotionally.

If I simply want to see things flying around and hear a loud boom I can just go and see Transformers or whatever Michael Bay is doing these days.

Then maybe the movie wasn't for YOU? It was a culmination of years of reading batman and superman comic books for many of us as children and teens. Who needs character development for the 2 most well known superheroes? Sounds like the obvious screen play to comic readers was not understood by you and the others giving horrible reviews.

I saw this the other day. It was better than the reviewers have said it was. I thought it was at least better then Man of Steel. Could have shaved about 30 minutes off it and it would have been better. Felt the same way about the Godzilla remake. Longer run times do not always a better movie make. Not a big Zach Snyder fan although I liked 300, my favorite film by him was the remake of Dawn of the Dead. I think it's time for a new director/ writing team for the follow ups though. I don't think Snyder is ready for the juggling act that Justice League will be.

I think it is the opposite...the 30 mins that was forced to be removed to get it down to 2.5 hours would have probably given some information that the non-comic crowd needed. Maybe about what Bruce's "dreams" actually were (easy for comic reader), what the symbols meant (again easy), etc...

I couldn't stand Jesse Eisenberg playing Lex Luther as well that really sucked imo. Some liked him others couldn't stand him, doesn't really seem like there's much of a middle ground.

Then maybe the movie wasn't for YOU? It was a culmination of years of reading batman and superman comic books for many of us as children and teens. Who needs character development for the 2 most well known superheroes? Sounds like the obvious screen play to comic readers was not understood by you and the others giving horrible reviews.

That's not the point.

Did you leave the theater feeling like you had watched a good movie?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131