over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PER Radio Episode #3

I enjoyed both shows. Good info that I don't have to pay for is a win in my book.

Other than the quality issues I just found the show as interesting as watching a turtle cross the road. The dynamic was flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad but true. I can't see it changing much either. Although if they plan to get a big name on the show I would do it after they have had a few good shows and have a good system in place.

The hosting was terrible (effectively ruined the show)...too many technical issues that never got resolved...very poor planning...didn't want to do it anymore.

I think this whole thing is helping develop a new term, "podhopper".

Scott to me never seemed interested to answer questions. When Chode use to throw a question in open he would let Skip take the lead and if Chode threw a question specifically at Scott he will be like "hmm i don't know I am not sure kind of thing. Skip do you want to take this one" lol Its like mate don't sit on your backside and pass everything at skip. Use to frustrate me a lot IMHO.

This is unfortunate. I actually enjoyed the first two episodes. Ped radio and geared up are good but I cant stand the other pod casts. Most are boring as hell

Last edited:
I think this whole thing is helping develop a new term, "podhopper".

You need to submit that to urban dictionary! :headbang:

This is unfortunate. I actually enjoyed the first two episodes. Ped radio and geared up are good but I cant stand the other pod casts. Most are boring as hell

I enjoy palumbo with aceto. Food pairing of different personalities/characters.

I wonder if Scott and or skip regret leaving PED now?

I have always stated Chode made that show. Without him the whole thing would have been horrible. He lead and because he was a great host it masked just how bad the others were. I am sure they are great guys but for radio it just doesn't work. I am not questioning their knowledge or how good of a coach one may be but for radio it's not good. Skip and Chode with someone else would make a great show. Chode and Jordan were great even just the two of them. So if they get a good guest in that only makes for great radio. Palumbo's shows is great and I enjoy listening to that. The budget and planning is obviously higher for that and it shows.

Maybe I am just to open about things and I don't mean to come across as rude but just saying exactly what comes to mind. I can see others (Dev ;)) are being much more polite with their comments. I feel sorry for Mike in this because he got involved and done good but when you have only 3 people talking you need all of them to be on the ball.

I have always stated Chode made that show. Without him the whole thing would have been horrible. He lead and because he was a great host it masked just how bad the others were. I am sure they are great guys but for radio it just doesn't work. I am not questioning their knowledge or how good of a coach one may be but for radio it's not good. Skip and Chode with someone else would make a great show. Chode and Jordan were great even just the two of them. So if they get a good guest in that only makes for great radio. Palumbo's shows is great and I enjoy listening to that. The budget and planning is obviously higher for that and it shows.

Maybe I am just to open about things and I don't mean to come across as rude but just saying exactly what comes to mind. I can see others (Dev ;)) are being much more polite with their comments. I feel sorry for Mike in this because he got involved and done good but when you have only 3 people talking you need all of them to be on the ball.

Scott if you happens to be reading this I offer my most sincere apologies in advance, if it hurts your feelings, but you are what we call a lazy cunt at work in the UK. You did absolutely fuckole at your job.

Now Translation in American...

"You sucked at your job dude. Totally! ".

There u go mate. Its not polite anymore. U happy now lol

Scott if you happens to be reading this I offer my most sincere apologies in advance, if it hurts your feelings, but you are what we call a lazy cunt at work in the UK. You did absolutely fuckole at your job.

Now Translation in American...

"You sucked at your job dude. Totally! ".

There u go mate. Its not polite anymore. U happy now lol

That's the most I have laughed at a post in a long time. I shouldn't have laughed though. American translation :D

That's the most I have laughed at a post in a long time. I shouldn't have laughed though. American translation :D
Well good u laughed mate as u have been miserable lately after stuffing your face with so much food in UK on holidays as if after getting back to Geneva, the Swiss were going to stop selling food to you after BrExit.

Imagine u walking in your local baker in Geneva to buy your fev fresh bread and he said this ..

Get out from my shop !! There is no bread for a Englishman here!! lol

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I like heavy muscle radio as well
Heavy muscle radio is the business, the real deal. Paulmbo does a fantastic job over Rx.I love all his shows. All of them.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

What do you fellas think of geard up? I have to say. At first I was not a fan of Adam mcvey. Dave smith and Dave Johnston I do enjoy.

-Gear'd Up is great.

-I enjoy all of the PBB shows.

-Dave has lost his mind and refuses to learn anything new...Aceto is brilliant, but nothing can overtake Dave's slow descent into uselessness. RX has become more about Dave's boring stories about his dad and kid, his snake and he annoying Blechman impersonations than anything about bodybuilding.

-IML are a joke and Roberts is the single WORST host/podcast "personality" in the industry. The only things more irritation than listening to his pontificating (dude actually thinks he's a good writer!) are possibly Shawn Ray's "me me me me" or Dan Solomon's inability to get through a sentence without "uh. um. uh, um."

Having Mike and the others on there was the only thing that gave that site any credibility (I respect Priest, but if you hear him talk for an hour, you've heard everything that he has to say about pretty much anything).

I know Skip is getting a new show, but I'd really like to hear Mike somewhere on a regular basis.

I wonder if Scott and or skip regret leaving PED now?

I doubt it. They weren't being paid (anything) to do it. It was a good show, but that was the main reason they left PBB--lots of time investment and no return.

Last edited:
Getting paid is always good. So is getting your business marketing/advertising etc :).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131