Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
PER Radio

Episode #3

New Changes to the Show...

After taking into consideration our listener feedback and discussing what we could do to improve the show, the decision has been made to have Skip move into the main host role, with Scott and myself acting as co-hosts. We believe this set-up will be more conducive to what we are trying to achieve and will result in a superior overall show for our listenership.

Upcoming Guest...

Lee Priest will be joining us this Tuesday as our first guest at PER radio. We have spoken with Lee in advance regarding limitations or off-limit topics. He has agreed to a completely open interview devoid of restrictions.

As a result, we are extending this opportunity to the members of Pro Muscle by allowing you to ask Lee any questions you may have, regardless of topic. With over 2 decades of experience in the pro ranks, and having competed with the best in the world over multiple generations, few are as qualified, or possess the depth of insight that Lee does when it comes to the world of professional bodybuilding.

Questions...

If you have any questions for Lee, please post them here and we will discuss them on the show. Keep in mind that we may not be able to get to every question, but we will do the best we can. Thank you for your support.

Last edited:
Asking about his steroid usage will be pointless since the answer will be 1ml of deca and 1ml of testosterone per week or something similar.

Asking about his steroid usage will be pointless since the answer will be 1ml of deca and 1ml of testosterone per week or something similar.

He's admitted using up to like 1.5 grams a week during his heaviest cycles...it was like test, Deca, Anadrol, and Winstrol...or something along those lines.

His cycles have ranged from as low as 200 mg/week (1st cycle) to 1.5 grams. The problem is that when you ask him about his own personal use you need to make sure your question is specific, as his steroid use, like most people, has been all over the board. Depending on what time period he is referring to, the answer will vary.

I personally believe Lee when he says his use was minimal (in comparison to most other pros).

Lee should be a very entertaining guest. I love watching the video's he does with the "Sam's fitness" youtube channel

When Lee was building his size, What was his diet, training, and drug use like? More specifically when he increased his bodyweight steadily from 20 to 25.

Also, Does Lee have any crazy stories about certain individuals in the industry?

He's admitted using up to like 1.5 grams a week during his heaviest cycles...it was like test, Deca, Anadrol, and Winstrol...or something along those lines.

His cycles have ranged from as low as 200 mg/week (1st cycle) to 1.5 grams. The problem is that when you ask him about his own personal use you need to make sure your question is specific, as his steroid use, like most people, has been all over the board. Depending on what time period he is referring to, the answer will vary.

I personally believe Lee when he says his use was minimal (in comparison to most other pros).

Ok. I would've guessed that he's doses had been well over +2g plus HGH at least when dieting. It's difficult subject though since it's hard to say how well someone with great genetics could respond to gear.. and if you're huge and you (truthfully) tell you use low doses people will with shitty genetics (like me) think you're a liar. On the other hand if you tell that you use +3g year round people will emulate that and run into health problems.

Anyway, didn't mean to be negative, I like Lee and it's great you're having him as a guest. I would be interested in hearing diet related information as well, such as a typical day of eating both on and off season.

Where is the 2nd episode?

It will be up in a day or two. As with any new show, we are working things out as we go, including coordinating the various area of responsibility between the various parties involved (us, producers, website owners, etc).

I will say this--within a very short time--hopefully within a week--not only will the show be made available on a regular schedule (the same day each week), but we should also have the sound issues fixed (finger crossed) and will have implemented many of the suggestions given to us by by our listeners.

Due to a conflict in scheduling, Lee won't be able to come on the show this week, but we will definitely have him on in a few weeks. Everything looked like it was in place until yesterday, when we found out that it just wasn't going to be able to happen. My apologies for the postponement, but Lee will definitely be on soon.

In the meantime, go ahead and post any random questions you guys have ...and we will do our best to cover them. We will also answer the previously posted questions (from the last thread) on the show as well.

What is your guys opinion on utilizing Slin post contest to make the most out of the 'rebound'?

Mike, if money was no object, whats your favourite insulin mimetics and insulin sensitizers protocol? (I remember one article of yours where you said that unfortunately most bodybuilders wont be willing to invest in them, but I sure as hell am)

Thanks!

For Mike Arnold:

Thoughts on IGF-1 LR3 and DES and cancer? Is this a relatively safe peptide? What's the minimum recommended dose?

Preist !

Ive met him 3 times, he's very cool, never in a bad mood. i would just wanna know what his arm routine was when he was building size...

Thoughts on injection frequency and blood levels for longer esters (test e, deca ,etc)? 2 times a week to keep them stable enough, or would possibly going up to 3-4 times per week help with less aromatization (if one is highly sensitive to elevated estrogen and its some common sides it gives off).

So is PER Radio no more?

Yes from what the hosts said on the most recent episode of central bodybuilding PER radio is dead.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131