over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol vs. Superdrol

Are you taking any liver supps, tudca, NAC? That's usually the problem...

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

No Im not. It kicked in quite quickly. I went to the gym sunday, took a nap and when I woke up I felt extremely tired. My plan was to use the SD 3-4 weeks so maybe I should come off anyways?

Interesting. I just remember most of the guys on the football team who ran it now have gyno lol. Glad I never did at the time.

yea, a number of guys have reported "delayed gyno" from running sdrol. I think I remember mike Arnold saying something about estrogen rebounding after a cycle, which is why it would be a good idea to run at least a base dose of test with sdrol. don't quote me on that though

I recently used 98% pure anadrol HPLC tested and was disappointed!
Bloat was not bad but after about ten days I could not eat. Was not hungry at all which is very hard to build muscle when you can't eat.

Would be good on a cut but the bloat sucks. The most recent batch of Superdrol I used was 99% pure HPLC tested and could feel in 3 days and in 10 days there is a definite body transformation! Shit is strong! I see no reason to add anadrol to Superdrol and stress the body even more. Superdrol will be all you need.

Agreed I'm using right now on Saturday I was 270 today 261.5 and frigging strong and tight ,it's good stuff I think it may be messing with my appetite though .I'm not hungry for some reason

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I'd really like to give Superdrol a run in my last show this season... does it stack well with lets say Winstrol or Proviron?? is it even necessary? Gonna run Imporiums SD..... EVERYTHING else they have is spot on so I don't see why it wouldn't be the real deal...

Bloat was not bad but after about ten days I could not eat. Was not hungry at all which is very hard to build muscle when you can't eat.

Would be good on a cut but the bloat sucks. The most recent batch of Superdrol I used was 99% pure HPLC tested and could feel in 3 days and in 10 days there is a definite body transformation! Shit is strong! I see no reason to add anadrol to Superdrol and stress the body even more. Superdrol will be all you need.

I'd really like to give Superdrol a run in my last show this season... does it stack well with lets say Winstrol or Proviron?? is it even necessary? Gonna run Imporiums SD..... EVERYTHING else they have is spot on so I don't see why it wouldn't be the real deal...
If my show plans go well, I think I'm going to do the final 4 weeks on 33mg Superdrol...
Winny and mast or proviron as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That is why it is a favorite among BB's, in the lead-up to contest shape.

Hey bro, I recently had a client ask if he could load SD pre show. I didn't want him to but I told him if you think it's a good idea then ok. He loaded 25mg Friday morning, 25mg Friday night and woke up before prejudging to load another 25mg. When he sent me his progress pics that morning, I was looking at a different body. They made him full but destroyed his striations and made him very very watery. I had him winning this show and instead he took 3rd. The two that beat him had no where near the conditioning he had the day before.
SD is amazing for growth in off season but I think it's so powerful it combats the powers of cutters like winny or anavar still making you blow up.

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex5 for 5% off all orders,
Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200
Please add "free test prop" in notes section along with "Flex5" in rep code.

Mymonsterlabs.com

Hey bro, I recently had a client ask if he could load SD pre show. I didn't want him to but I told him if you think it's a good idea then ok. He loaded 25mg Friday morning, 25mg Friday night and woke up before prejudging to load another 25mg. When he sent me his progress pics that morning, I was looking at a different body. They made him full but destroyed his striations and made him very very watery. I had him winning this show and instead he took 3rd. The two that beat him had no where near the conditioning he had the day before.
SD is amazing for growth in off season but I think it's so powerful it combats the powers of cutters like winny or anavar still making you blow up.

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200

Mymonsterlabs.com

That doesn't sound like real superdrol. Real superdrol is very dry. What brand was it. Also superdrol has been testing very poor lately. Some only 60% pure so maybe it was mixed with something else

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Mymonsterlabs.com

That wasn't real superdrol....

That doesn't sound like real superdrol. Real superdrol is very dry. What brand was it. Also superdrol has been testing very poor lately. Some only 60% pure so maybe it was mixed with something else

Correct, SD is a dry compound that loads water and glycogen within the muscle...

This very well could be, I am not sure what brand he was using or where he shops. Just wanted to share that and see if anyone else has come across this problem. Pure SD is hard to source right now so it very well could have been dbol or something watery.

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Mymonsterlabs.com

My current batch was 99% pure no impurities found!
I have another 50g coming.

This is a local buddy and not from the boards. Sorry guys!

My current batch was 99% pure no impurities found!
I have another 50g coming.

This is a local buddy and not from the boards. Sorry guys!

You have had it tested? And your local buddy synthesises his own superdrol?

Anadrol makes me feel terrible, can't eat, feel bloated, bp through the roof, when it's good I feel it in my kidneys and I just want to sleep all the time....all that said. I loved anadrol.

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Mymonsterlabs.com

Then it's not SD. Unfortunately this is common among many of the SD products on the market today. Real SD does NOT cause water retention and in fact, reduces sub-q water. It works far better than Anadrol for this purpose. At best, Anadrol has a neutral effect on sub-q water level, while SD actually has a positive effect.

I've used over 25-30 different brands of SD since the drug's initial release in 2005...and well over half of them (most of which have come out since the drug's ban and we're produced by UGL's) caused this exact same water retaining effect...and also had way worse side effects in general.

Most of the stuff on the blackmarket today is NOT real SD. I don't have an explanation for why this is, but it is true none the less. This situation is comparable to someone buying Anavar and then holding a bunch of sub-q water. Would you be calling it Anavar? Or, would you be saying it was something else? You would be saying the later because we all know Anavar doesn't cause water retention. Well, it's no different with SD. Unfortunately, most guys here have never used real SD, so they have a false opinion of what it actually is/does. Those who have used real SD KNOW the drug does not produce that type of water retaining effect.

Exactly.

This very well could be, I am not sure what brand he was using or where he shops. Just wanted to share that and see if anyone else has come across this problem. Pure SD is hard to source right now so it very well could have been dbol or something watery.

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Mymonsterlabs.com

It's very common these days.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrob7107
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws