over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

getting 'tren cough' with primobolan enanthate

thewizkid

Registered
This is the second time i've ran primo, well primo enanthate specifically. Each time I have gotten serious tren cough EVERY single inject

Is there a possibility I am allergic to this compound? I used 4 different labs (2 last time, 2 this time) and EVERY single time I inject I get it. No other compounds in the syringe and I don't get the cough when injecting other compounds like EQ, DECA, TEST, MAST, etc.

Anyone else get cough fits post injection with primobolan enanthate?

I never got the cough, but I don't get it with tren either. HOWEVER, this only time that I used primo, results were great, BUT, side effects were VERY similar to tren, just milder. Which took me to google immediately. From what I have read, real primo is very difficult to find, it is widely counterfeited and it made me wonder immediately if what I got was a lower concentration of tren instead of primo?? Just for the record, lab I used IS NOT a sponsor here, however, it makes me question the legitimacy of UG primo. I guess chemical analysis would be the only way to know for sure.

This is really strange to hear primo is giving you this? Tren yes it's hit and miss but primo.... are you aspirating?

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex5 for 5% off all orders,
Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200
Please add "free test prop" in notes section along with "Flex5" in rep code.

Mymonsterlabs.com

This is really strange to hear primo is giving you this? Tren yes it's hit and miss but primo.... are you aspirating?

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex5 for 5% off all orders,
Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200
Please add "free test prop" in notes section along with "Flex5" in rep code.

Mymonsterlabs.com

yes every lab's primo enenthate, I have not tried acetate. I have tried 4 labs

I am asperating, no blood, also this happened EVERY single time, it's not a coincidence. I never get coughs from other injects like deca, eq, test, etc.

Even tren it's hit or miss for me, but primo i literally get it EVERY time, haven't had one inject that I haven't had it and pinned maybe 20+ times

What has me worried is I get it EVERY time, halfway though my injection I usually feel it, my lungs kind of get a little feeling. I just inject the rest because I don't want to poke myself again, usually if I just pull the needle out after injecting just half, the cough isn't as bad as if I keep going and inject it all

Last edited:
I firmly believe this has to do with higher amounts of BB & BA in the compounds. I have heard that using an asthma inhaler when the cough is coming on will clear it up.

I have got the cough from primo twice it was very mild compared to tren but basically felt the same....both times my blood count was high so I bled easier on injects than normal ....so my best guess was that maybe the primo was a little thinner and nicked a vein just enough to hit the blood stream

i got intense cough when i inject tren, its terrible and i heard that some one don't get it with tren hex, i don't know if it with the easter, i never ran tren hex before

So you get Tren cough from Primo? that doesn't make any sense. If your not running tren, you shouldn't get the cough. Unless your Primo is Parabolan:confused:

Solvent cough. High concentrations of Bb. I can't remember who said it and I didn't believe it until I researched it some more and he was right. Might have been Maldof

So you get Tren cough from Primo? that doesn't make any sense. If your not running tren, you shouldn't get the cough. Unless your Primo is Parabolan:confused:

ya i have thought about this but I highly doubt all 4 labs are using tren, but who knows...:rolleyes:

Solvent cough and tren cough are thankfully very different for me. I can deal with the cough with heavy solvents. Tren however and I'm dying.

Solvent cough. High concentrations of Bb. I can't remember who said it and I didn't believe it until I researched it some more and he was right. Might have been Maldof

Have you asked why only tren gives you major coughs compared to other steroids? It's the only compound I've gotten cough from. Tren has no high BB compared to other compounds either.

I doubt it's the BB

OP your primo is probably isn't primo

This is the second time i've ran primo, well primo enanthate specifically. Each time I have gotten serious tren cough EVERY single inject

Is there a possibility I am allergic to this compound? I used 4 different labs (2 last time, 2 this time) and EVERY single time I inject I get it. No other compounds in the syringe and I don't get the cough when injecting other compounds like EQ, DECA, TEST, MAST, etc.

Anyone else get cough fits post injection with primobolan enanthate?

You can get the cough from damn near any kind of oil.

one of the reason for primobolan enanthate cough is that primobolan is extremely potent.

Have you asked why only tren gives you major coughs compared to other steroids? It's the only compound I've gotten cough from. Tren has no high BB compared to other compounds either.

I doubt it's the BB

OP your primo is probably isn't primo

Never gotten cough from eq or test e. Then don't need solvents. But have from NPP sust and prop. All require solvents. Most recipes I've seen use 20% Bb.

masterone p mast. E alot of times are low dose test prop. Why test prop it's super cheap, and mast p and e expensive, results dam near same... primo usually Eq, but low dose tren is a new one.....and most guys mixing different peds cant tell a difference...try running one thing by it self and judge ypur resultd....just my hypothesis. ..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anything you inject can cause the cough, even some antibiotic. If a certain amount of a foreign liquid/oil travels thru your veins into your lungs, you cough.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member