over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH sides

Sleep is awesome on gh. I also have increase bp and higher resting heart rate. I take more bp meds on. My fasted gc is harder to keep in check. But love how I stay lean.

110% or expect to regret it!

yea my sleep is almost too good on gh, to the point where i dont want to get out of bed in the morning.

I guess one of the main reasons I'm asking about the time most experience sides is I'd like to be somewhat prepared. I'm one of the people that like predictability. The wife makes fun of me for it. I'm feeling fuller, sleeping better and having some very lucid dreams! Waking up feeling super refreshed

Personally the last time I had bad sides from gh was with those strong ass rips a few years back. The first thing I noticed was better sleep and skin. Then came the CTS, tingling fingers/toes/feet/hands and naps. I literally had to take naps all the time. But I attribute this to not ramping up the dose gradually. I jumped right in at 5ius first day. I think I'd start small like 3ius for a few weeks and increase every month or so the sides should be minimal. I'm on 5/6iu a day of greys right now and not too many sides considering it took me awhile to get up to that dose. I learned my lesson the hard way

Last edited:
Gh sides? Great regeneration, weight loss, awesome feeling, great sleep, skin getting better and better (and thinner), great pumps, physique upgrade!!! I love all of them sides:p:p:p Especially if you run real human grade hgh. In this case 2-3iu usually yields better results than 10iu of any ug kit:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally the last time I had bad sides from gh was with those strong ass rips a few years back. The first thing I noticed was better sleep and skin. Then came the CTS, tingling fingers/toes/feet/hands and naps. I literally had to take naps all the time. But I attribute this to not ramping up the dose gradually. I jumped right in at 5ius first day. I think I'd start small like 3ius for a few weeks and increase every month or so the sides should be minimal. I'm on 5/6iu a day of greys right now and not too many sides considering it took me awhile to get up to that dose. I learned my lesson the hard way

FYI black tops usually have 14iu per vial so not sure if you took that into account

FYI black tops usually have 14iu per vial so not sure if you took that into account

Idk how overdosed the old school rips were. I've been seeing a lot of guys discribed them as the new black tops and the greys are like the old Hyges. But I didn't think into it when I first started those rips.

GH isn't an insane fat burner, there are far better bb'ing drugs for that (clen, t3, ECA, etc.) If you aren't losing weight on the scale, you either gained some intracellular water when you started the GH and lost some fat, or you are overeating and nothing has budged.

You still need to eat in a calorie deficit and eat clean, just because you're on GH doesn't mean you can eat pizza all day. I'm not saying you are, but if you aren't losing fat at all, its your diet that is the issue.

Last edited:
I know the typical sides associated with GH from reading a lot on here over the years, but can't find an answer to a question of mine. I've been running black tops for 2 weeks now, started at 2iu/day and bumped up last week to 5iu/day per the advice of a trusted vet here. I don't have the numbness or CTS, but my sleep is great. I also seem to be retaining water as my diet is on point, training is good and cardio is too but not dropping any weight. Is there a typical timeframe for sides to start to show? I'm on batch #23 fyi

I'm starting to get discouraged about the scale not moving. I'm not worried about numbers, but want to see it decrease.

Keep in mind not everyone will experience side effects,,which is a good thing! Sounds like your reaping the positive effects of HGH like great sleep.

Good sleep on hgh cannot be overestimated. It often so happens that I cannot sleep for longer than 2-4h a day. With that amount of sleep I would be like a zombie. With some aide and abet from HGH even after 2-4h I fee well rested and full of beans.

Of course I am not saying it is good to sleep so little, but sometimes there is no other option and then hgh helps greatly.

GH isn't an insane fat burner, there are far better bb'ing drugs for that (clen, t3, ECA, etc.) If you aren't losing weight on the scale, you either gained some intracellular water when you started the GH and lost some fat, or you are overeating and nothing has budged.

You still need to eat in a calorie deficit and eat clean, just because you're on GH doesn't mean you can eat pizza all day. I'm not saying you are, but if you aren't losing fat at all, its your diet that is the issue.

Understood, my diet has been on point. I'm not having any cheat meals or anything, following it strictly.
My wife said tonight that she can tell I'm leaning out, it's always hard for me to see it. I do believe that I'm holding water, I feel "full", but not in a bad way. I'm liking it so far

HGH is great if planning on continued running, after 6 months your getting full benefits from it...

Gh sides? Great regeneration, weight loss, awesome feeling, great sleep, skin getting better and better (and thinner), great pumps, physique upgrade!!! I love all of them sides:p:p:p Especially if you run real human grade hgh. In this case 2-3iu usually yields better results than 10iu of any ug kit:)

How can you even make that claim? You do know we tested Black tops here at 98.9% purity? I took Serostims, Humatrope, Genotropin. There is no way 2 to 3 IUs is equal to 10 IUs of black tops. I call Bull shit on that.

I can make that claim because I know what I am talking about. And please note I do not refer to some black tops. I do not give much attention to UG hgh as I have my own opinion on them no matter whether they are black, blue orange or rainbow tops.
I have tried dozens, and I mean like dozens of ug HGH during my BB career and not even one was close to legit Huma, Geno or Omni.

This is my opinion and if you don like it you have to live with it.
Still however, I didn't refer to your Black Tops. I do not know them. But even if they tested like 101% I would still choose human grade if I had a choice. But this is simply my way - I always choose human grade if I can and if a given product is available.

Funny reading all these posts and you notice it effects every single person differently and also at different times. Everyone's body chemistry is different. I myself have ran both human grade genotropin and nutrition and also generics black tops as well as many others. I've also rAn all kind of doses from 3 in to 10iu. The only gh to give me cuz in my hands was nutropin. And I didn't get it till about 6-7 iu. And even then it would just come and go. I know we're not suppose to look at side effects as an indicator but it does she'll lol. I notice the little increase in water retention pretty fast but it's the sleep and fast recovery I notice most of all. And no matter how much I eat I can just keep packing it away and be hungry again an hour later. Everyone's different so I'm just speaking from my own personal uses. Hope it helps. Good lick

Try both pharma and generics and see which one you prefer. Personally I've never ran pharma gh only generics. If I had the money I'd run pharma but I don't feel like having a second mortgage

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws