over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sleep aid/anxiety

I use nighttrain by LGI Nutrition. Tastes bad but works better than anything I have ever used... add some magnesium, Humanofort, and MK and I'm comatose.

Attachments

• IMG_1693.jpg
    IMG_1693.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 193
I use nighttrain by LGI Nutrition. Tastes bad but works better than anything I have ever used... add some magnesium, Humanofort, and MK and I'm comatose.

Wow there's phenibut in here

well, I've found the combination of gabapentin, baclofen, and clonidine to be the best combination (of non-abuseable) substances for anxiety and sleep.

I've heard some guys saying gabapentin getting them "all tweaked out", but I get none of that, even at 800mg 3x a day. By itself it does nothing, but when combined with at least Baclofen, it works great.

Baclofen works great for be as well, but I don't notice it to be anything like phenibut.

The combination I mentioned above had me so "high" the first 4-5days that I couldn't feel my face. And by "high", I mean I felt good. Not intoxicated at all. Plus it allows me to fall asleep as naturally at night as I've fallen asleep since I was 11yrs old. (my insomnia started at 12)

I've never had a problem with benzo's, however it's difficult to get a script for any length of time. I always get the same 'ole shit from doctors about addiction, despite me telling them I use the same dosage Klonopin today, that I used 16-17yrs ago (1mg 2x a day or 2mg once at night)

A couple of years ago I got one blister of 10 gabapentin caps from a friend who'd had neck surgery and was cleaning out her medicine cabinet. I knew what it was beforehand so I tried it. Maybe this sounds unbelievable to you but I think I took 150mg and noticed it very much, mood boost and anxiety reduction. Although I only took it a couple of times I am sure it's addictive, and the baclofen is too. There's just no way to mess with GABA without consequences. There's been many similar drugs that docs were eager to write scripts for because they weren't benzos and didn't have the stigma or narcotic classification... but it turned out they were addictive no matter what the clinical trials said - Lyrica for example ( and same as tramadol).

Wow there's phenibut in here

Picamilon too. Another potentially addictive substance. I'm sure that "supplement" works great. But like with everything that works, there may be negative consequences if used too much.

Last edited:
Picamilon too. Another potentially addictive substance. I'm sure that "supplement" works great. But like with everything that works, there may be negative consequences if used too much.

Yea I was tempted to buy but I can see myself becoming dependent on it.

How long have you been using this product? Do you really like it for sleep?

How long have you been using this product? Do you really like it for sleep?

I have been using it for a few months but not every night. I only use it if I'm having a particularly hard time calming my mind or body at bed time. Particularly when I have overstimulated from supplementation. I do use Mk, mag, humanofort regularly. Yes I really like it for sleep. Taste sucks though.

About the addiction potential of a few ingredients... We all know that it is true but this company is geard towards hardcore guys that most likely are using things, like ephedrine, clen, thyroid hormones, Dmaa, adderol, dnp, tren, other very harsh steroids, and god knows what else to enhance thier athletic perfomance. Guys like us! How many guys are taking prescribed drugs that are just as addictive or even more so. I myself so far have been prescribed xanax, tramadol, trazadone, multiple muscle relaxers, gabapetin, ambien, Vicodin, and a few other things I can't even rember off the top of my head. All of these had side effects and most have addiction potential.
I never have had an issue with addiction myself thank god but I have delt with some horrible side effects of these drugs... a short list: xanax turned me into a zombie. I was out of it while on it. Even causing me to zone out while driving and miss a 90 degree turn, crashing my vehicle and narrowly missing a power pole. Trazadone caused a priapism which led to penile surgery and permanent erectile issues. Like others have attested to ambien made me sleep walk and at one point I woke up in my car... that could have been really bad. I won't even get into the muscle relaxers and the opiates...

Sooo.., In my humble opinion this product is a safer and more effective alternative to multiple drugs that have done horrible things to me and many other people...

Last edited:
How many guys are taking prescribed drugs that are just as addictive or even more so....

Sure, but it doesn't hurt to know about the potential problems, OTC supplements typically do not warn of the sides so people might not consider it. I wasn't aware of phenibut's high addiction potential so I ended up using it for a couple of months which was a mistake.

Last edited:
If anyone is thinking of using the OG Unisom ingredient, doxylamine you can get it online and the largest online retailer for a fraction of the cost it is in stores.

When it comes to addictive products I feel finding a few that work and rotating them, 2 days of this then switch. This only works when the product works acutely, and most of the addictive ones do, if they need to build in the system then this system does not work.

Primeval Labs BIOS3 Xanix looks interesting. The humanofort dose alone, 300mg per serving, makes it look decent. It is B1B1 when you look.

I mentioned this one another page but I think it got lost in the thread.

Does anyone who takes xanax (or something similar) get bad red eyes and bags under their eyes? Whenever I take a small amount to sleep, I feel like my face gets puffy and I'm constantly having to use eye drops for red eyes.

Trazadone ! Non narcotic. It knocks me out like a light. I take 25 mg pills and sometimes cut them down n half. Doctor will probably prescribe off label because like a said , it is non-narcotic.

horrible hung over feeling and depressed mood next day...never seen a 25 mg pill tho, all 150mg

Sure, but it doesn't hurt to know about the potential problems, OTC supplements typically do not warn of the sides so people might not consider it. I wasn't aware of phenibut's high addiction potential so I ended up using it for a couple of months which was a mistake.

There is definitely a potential to become dependent on phenibut.., and yes there is no strong warning to that effect on this product which could be problematic for some. But that is why we should all be educateing ourselves before we use anything even "natural" over the counter supplements. I'm sorry that happens to you though. I'm super glad I have never had addiction issues. I've seen it really
Fuck up some lives. Hopefully you are over it now.

Primeval Labs BIOS3 Xanix looks interesting. The humanofort dose alone, 300mg per serving, makes it look decent. It is B1B1 when you look.

Hmm this is interesting. At buy one get one free this is a great price on the humanofort alone. I'm thinking about picking this up...

Attachments

• IMG_1697.jpg
    IMG_1697.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 123
Ambien.... buying stuff online and getting stuff in the mail with no memory of it.... who knew

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws