over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sleep aid/anxiety

Looks solid, any board reviews?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

I haven't seen any here but I read a lot of reviews elsewhere and they were all pretty positive. Considering I already spend the same on humanofort alone this makes purchasing this product worth while. I ordered 2 jugs for 39.99... I will let you know how it works compared to humanofort alone.

Even so, apparently it does and this is the scariest thing I've read besides the addiction potential. Wow, I was still occasionally taking it for sleep but this is the last straw. Don't want this stuff to make me uglier.

Antidepressants add 7 years to face | Healthy Living Magazine

What immediately jumps out at me is "divorce makes you look older". Well no shit, high stress and depression itself will probably make you look like crap (and give you gray hair lol - maybe a myth, I don't know).
He has a theory on relaxation of facial muscles with anxiolytics but what about the anti-d's? It's the old causation versus correlation thing here.

Maybe high tren with some uppers will make you look young, being on edge all the time with tense facial muscles :D Nah, tren usually makes you a bit older looking too :D

I haven't seen any here but I read a lot of reviews elsewhere and they were all pretty positive. Considering I already spend the same on humanofort alone this makes purchasing this product worth while. I ordered 2 jugs for 39.99... I will let you know how it works compared to humanofort alone.

I´m very interested in your thoughts on Humanofort, how do you feel it has benefited you? it´s also the first time I´ve seen it used in a sleep aid formula (BIOS3 Xanix).

I would also like to know what you think about the humanofort . I'm not familiar with it .

I ordered too so I'll also update.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

^ Same. I just ordered it too. The buy 1 get 1 free deal on A1supplements.com is too good to pass up.

^ Same. I just ordered it too. The buy 1 get 1 free deal on A1supplements.com is too good to pass up.

Exactly! It's a killer deal. I will give you guys my thoughts on humanofort a bit later. Busy at the moment.

I've never had a problem with benzo's, however it's difficult to get a script for any length of time. I always get the same 'ole shit from doctors about addiction, despite me telling them I use the same dosage Klonopin today, that I used 16-17yrs ago (1mg 2x a day or 2mg once at night)

well, u dont need a script , u can just buy em here

seeing that some of u having too much side effects from ambien it s weird, it is the fasted action z pill with minimal side effect - 30 mg of it with some bandryl and melanin u ll get a greta sleep without messing too much with your gabba receptor, i m currently getting a pill called Gerodorm form Europe, it s pretty damn strong and when u take some benzos for a day nap - you barely feel them......

SLEEP SUPPLEMENT

What is the name of Mike Arnold's sleep supplement? Is it through MASUPPS? LINK PLEASE. THANKS.

JAP

Last edited:
I´m very interested in your thoughts on Humanofort, how do you feel it has benefited you? it´s also the first time I´ve seen it used in a sleep aid formula (BIOS3 Xanix).

So for me I dont use humanofort for the possible anabolic effects and growth factors but for the anti anxiety, relaxing, calming effects, for the possible therapeutic effect On post cycle hormonal therapy and to combat adrenal fatigue... I definitely feel 200-300mg's calming effect. Guys have been using it to combat tren enduced anxiety and adrenal fatigue due to overstimulation for years. If you search it on this site you will find a lot of information on it. There are a lot of legit medical studies on it that are positive. However I don't think it is a Miracle drug or greatly anabolic. It's just a well rounded healthful supplement. It's actually a perfect addition to a sleep formula. I generally take 200mg at bedtime, along with magnesium nightly. I add the nighttrain as needed. Now I will be using the Xanix formula nightly along with magnesium. Humanofort helps my brain shut down at night and gives me a deeper sleep, enjoyable dreams, and I wake feeling more rested. Hopefully I can afford MA's MK product soon and I will add that back in. MK makes me sleep hard but it's spendy and I hold a lot of water when I use it. I have to keep an eye on my blood pressure while on MK because of the water retention. I take a carditone nightly also which some say is helpful with falling asleep. I haven't noticed it though. Works for blood pressure though.

So have you got a chance to try it? I received my Xanix yesterday and gave it a shot. I like!

I used a full dose last night and it didn't "knock me out" but I was so relaxed I fell asleep reading with my light on and my sleep was undeniably deeper than normal. I had some serious dreams also.

Normally I take only 100mg humanofort morning and night but with the great deal on this product i can afford to up the pm dose to 300mg along with all the other goodies!

Taste was eh ok... not horrible but not good. Whatever I'm used to it.

So have you got a chance to try it? I received my Xanix yesterday and gave it a shot. I like!

I used a full dose last night and it didn't "knock me out" but I was so relaxed I fell asleep reading with my light on and my sleep was undeniably deeper than normal. I had some serious dreams also.

Normally I take only 100mg humanofort morning and night but with the great deal on this product i can afford to up the pm dose to 300mg along with all the other goodies!

Taste was eh ok... not horrible but not good. Whatever I'm used to it.

which one are you talking about?

What is the name of Mike Arnold's sleep supplement? Is it through MASUPPS? LINK PLEASE. THANKS.

JAP

I don't have a pure "sleep" supplement yet. I have Somatozine, which is an MK product with some sleep aides added to it. However, the main reason they were added was to further improve GH production, which they do by directly increasing GH levels, as well as indirectly by improving sleep quality (many people underestimate the importance of quality sleep when it comes to maximizing GH production).

So, it may help you sleep, but its main purpose is as a GH product.

I am planning to release a product in the not too distant future which will have powerful pro-sleep and anti-anxiety effects...on par with prescription benzodiazepines.

Last edited:
I don't have a pure "sleep" supplement yet. I have Somatozine, which is an MK product with some sleep aides added to it. However, the main reason they were added was to further improve GH production, which they do by directly increasing GH levels, as well as indirectly by improving sleep quality (many people underestimate the importance of quality sleep when it comes to maximizing GH production).

So, it may help you sleep, but its main purpose is as a GH product.

I am planning to release a product in the not too distant future which will have powerful pro-sleep and anti-anxiety effects...on par with prescription benzodiazepines.

are you talking about the one that supposedly will "clean up" ur gabba receptors....?

Hey Mike ....always appreciated your knowledge so i decided to support your products and placed an order for them both ......can you recommend how to best use them in detail ......how long til Somatizine is in ..? I bought despite it on back order ......thanks all the best ....

Hey Mike ....always appreciated your knowledge so i decided to support your products and placed an order for them both ......can you recommend how to best use them in detail ......how long til Somatizine is in ..? I bought despite it on back order ......thanks all the best ....

When using Somatozine, most people consider 2 caps (25 mg of MK/day, which is pretty standard) to be the most cost-effective dose. I agree. I would take it within 1 hour of bedtime, if possible (because of the melatonin), but it will still "work" regardless of when you take it.

The ideal dosage and use for Vicaine varies depending on goals and personal response. I would say that probably 75% of people think 2 caps is ideal, while the remaining percentage of users find that 1 or 3 caps is best. In general, only those who are VERY sensitive to the compounds within Vicaine will find 1 cap ideal...or those who only desire mild effects. It's the opposite with those who prefer 3 caps. They either have a high degree of tolerance to the compounds within the product, or they are looking for an intense effect.

Vicaine is a two-stage product. It's opioid effect characterizes the first couple hours, followed by more of a pure stimulatory-focus effect for another 2-4 hours after that. While the stimulatory-focus effect is still there during the first couple hours, the opioid effect tends to balance out the product's stimulatory properties. So, even though the stimulatory effect is still present, you just might not feel it as strongly as you will after the opioid effects wears off. However, the pleasure inducing effects of these stimulatory compounds (dopamine related) will be readily perceivable right from the start. You just might not have as much "energy" in the beginning.

However, much if this will depend on how you respond to opioids. For some people opioids wake them up and give them energy, while for others they make them tired. While the stimulatory compounds within Vicaine will prevent any tiredness from occurring, your own personal response to opioids will determine whether you want to go to the gym 45 minutes after taking it or go sit on the couch. A

Also, it usually requires 2-3 caps to feel the opioid effect. It is still present with 1 cap--just not strong, so you may only notice mild effects in that area at one cap, such as a mood boost and some anxiety reduction. Obviously, higher dosages will intensify that effect.

Somatozine is schedule to arrive by the end of next week, so 7-10 days or so.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity