over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. RICH

Rest in peace dear friend, i didnt agree with everything you did but you still brought bbing to mainstream and had a ton of following due to your big heart.

<3

This was what this thread was supposed to be about.

I'm sorry this thread is what it's become. Sorry and embarrassed.

You can say the same thing about Valentino and I don't mind him a bit.

You really need to understand how a forum works.

No mod posted a picture of me. OTH used private info that I used to register on this forum (my email address) and did a google search and found a random picture of some of my friends that I had posted somewhere and posted it. Just like another mod used the same private info to reveal what kind of website I own. Me being a guy who has never scammed anyone here or elsewhere, just because they didn't like my opinion on something, mind you.

I've posted pictures before. Not that impressive. Who cares? Again, you need to understand the concept of a forum. If I'm not breaking rules, I can post anything I want, just like you. Or am I wrong here?

Very true. I understand how forums work and you can post what you feel like. But don't you get the way you can be at times. I can understand the way I can be at times and I will work on that. Personally if you don't have anything positive to write then why bother. Write it once but you come back and post again and again the same negative stuff even in a RIP thread. Yes I know it's forum so you have the freedom to do that. I actually value many of the things you post and you create some good threads but I don't you realize how negative you are on here?

This was what this thread was supposed to be about.

I'm sorry this thread is what it's become. Sorry and embarrassed.

If someone died I didn't like and there was an RIP thread I would have the decency to just stay away from it. Yes it's a forum and we can post where we want but it tells me a lot about a person. I get the guys who say just because he died I shouldn't be nice if I never liked him but again have the decency to leave an RIP thread for what he should be.

If someone died I didn't like and there was an RIP thread I would have the decency to just stay away from it. Yes it's a forum and we can post where we want but it tells me a lot about a person. I get the guys who say just because he died I shouldn't be nice if I never liked him but again have the decency to leave an RIP thread for what he should be.

Don't listen to Allex tell you how a forum works. Mods have to warn him about his conduct like Lats did just a day or two ago. I don't see you getting warnings like that so don't listen.
Allex picks and chooses the rules based on what suits his opinions. I think he gets off on the drama he creates here. It's sad.

He has dug his own holes. He has nobody on this board who would even admit to liking him at this point he is so radioactive.

Allex I'm sorry but I have no idea what your asking or what that means.

Allex I'm sorry but I have no idea what your asking or what that means.

I see... How would you know this then?

Jesus Allex wtf..

Phil Hernon made this board? No, sir he did not. Jethro Toll, Lynx, Chris250, MainEvent and more others than I can name.. made this board. They weren't here to sell shit or beg Big A "daddy daddy give me something" They CONTRIBUTED! I never saw Phil in the newbie forum helping guys out. All that guy did was what you do man just bitch moan and be negative ALL the time every post every thread.
Your gonna tell me what Big A knows? You speak for him hu? Well for being such a big deal around here I don't see his name much. That's because Phil got his ass banned and he now resides on the board of the dammed called banned forum.

Emeric is good guy trying to save youngsters and older guys from suffering the fate that many bodybuilders succumb too.
But in his masters Olympia picture on only 10mg testosterone maybe 1% of the guys here could attain that look on even a gram of gear. Emeric has elite genetics obviously. I'm sure he trains his ass off and eats perfectly but he is elite.

Do you remember Curtis? he was 36. See photo.

Attachments

• Picture 300.jpg
    Picture 300.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 201
I see... How would you know this then?

You don't have to be a member to read the board Allex.

Also my ex wife is a member here and her start date is before 2012.

Last edited:
Don't listen to Allex tell you how a forum works. Mods have to warn him about his conduct like Lats did just a day or two ago. I don't see you getting warnings like that so don't listen.
Allex picks and chooses the rules based on what suits his opinions. I think he gets off on the drama he creates here. It's sad.

He has dug his own holes. He has nobody on this board who would even admit to liking him at this point he is so radioactive.

That Allex...he´s so radioactive right now ::umping-s

https://youtu.be/ktvTqknDobU

Does liking Radioactive mean I like Allex?

If I like Allex will I go from nobody on this board to somebody?

Is Allex´s dislike for Piana not similar to your dislike for him?

That Allex...he´s so radioactive right now ::umping-s

https://youtu.be/ktvTqknDobU

Does liking Radioactive mean I like Allex?

If I like Allex will I go from nobody on this board to somebody?

Is Allex´s dislike for Piana not similar to your dislike for him?

I don't dislike Allex at all. I thanked him on a thread less than a week ago. I just feel bad for him that's all.

I shouldn't have insinuated he didn't have friends or wasn't liked by others.

I'm not sure if Emeric even realizes how his posts sound sometimes. They can be frustrating in the way they read...and even sound condescending.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The truth is that the body count of top pro and amateur bodybuilders grows by the year.

No. I'm not familiar with him

Bodybuilder Profiles
Curtis Leffler
NameCurtis Leffler

Participated in the following shows*
ContestPlacePics?

1996 IFBB North American Championships7th

1996 NPC USA Bodybuilding & Figure Championships10th

1995 NPC Nationals5th

1995 IFBB North American Championships

Attachments

• leffle02.jpg
    leffle02.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 188
You don't have to be a member to read the board Allex.

Also my ex wife is a member here and her start date is before 2012.

pics of ex?:D

Bodybuilder Profiles
Curtis Leffler
NameCurtis Leffler

Participated in the following shows*
ContestPlacePics?

1996 IFBB North American Championships7th

1996 NPC USA Bodybuilding & Figure Championships10th

1995 NPC Nationals5th

1995 IFBB North American Championships
Big Barney!

This dude used to look purple according to anybody who ran into him out in public or in the gym.

Uncontrolled rbcs and hematocrit was his demise.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The thing with steroids is that they give a look that is impossible to duplicate drug free. I mean beyond the scale and amount of lbm. A drug free body just looks different, whether at 150lbs or 300lb, you simply won't get the vascularity along with the delt and trap thickness etc drug free. That's why it's disingenious to say someone could have achieved the same body without drugs. Same lbm and approximate "size", yeah maybe, but it still would not look the same. This shouldn't even need to be said but some still like to argue that you can get the drug look without drugs as long as you are dedicated to all other aspects. No, just no... :D
I have to disagree with this somewhat. I think the vascularity look only comes if you have those genetics or you just happen to eat really strict all the time. Most likely both. Great genetics and strict eating. I say this because steroids have done ZERO for me as far as changing how my muscle "looks". I have gotten bigger and stronger over the years but that is it. As far as how my muscle looks it has changed none. Or I guess more directly how my skin looks.

In full disclosure I don't eat strictly. I'm sorry but I like to live. And how some of you guys eat the exact same shit every day and nothing else is beyond me. I have a friend at the gym and he eats like that. And yes he has that "look" to his muscle and skin. But he also has 20 inch lean arms. Once again genetics and yes his strict eating. But its mainly his genetics. He literally has not had any type of fast food in over 5 years. Not even one french fry. Fuck that. I gotta live. I stand by what I always say. Genetics are 98% of it all. Everything else is only 2%. At least when it comes to that "look" and how big you get. Drugs won't do shit to help you get that "look" if you don't have the genetics. I am proof of it.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner