over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are You Dirty? cleansing vs eating right

"Clean the system" from what? Createnine? BUN? CO2? Chunks of Chicken? I don't get it.

Will reverse osmosis or distilled water work, or glacier water?

Ok brother im going to explain to you.

When im trying to build muscle and get lean, I forcefeed tons of eggs,Beef and chicken. Sometime im eating out but not all the time.

What happen is that your body get used to eating so much protein for so long.

These days i dont eat dairy products.

You see, Food have chemicals in them. Maybe in the past you smokes cigarettes or drink soda, or eat junk food. This put stress on the body and the body Stores these chemicals in the fat tissue of the body. When you forcefeed protein, the body cant recuperate since your overloading the body with foods.

The goal is to clean the digestive tract with High Fiber fruits and Vegetables.
Also when you do this for a whole week, it give a break to the body.

Sometime people get acnee, blister, Hives, rash when they do this, This is sign that the body is releasing toxins from the fat tissue that you did acumulate tru years of eating and lifestyle.

Also when you do a fast like this. After your resume eating Eggs, beef, chicken while forcefeeding, the body is like a sponge, it absorb nutrients way better than before. I see i build muscle more easily after doing this.

I always do this every 3 months. 1 Whole week with Fruits,veggies,water only. I remove foods,substance that are toxins too the body.

The fiber and High intake of vitamin C in the Fruits and Veggies do miracles too the body. Its like its rejuvanating for the body.

I get Clear Glowing skin when i do this. Its really powerful.

Try it and you see.

You must give the body a break and time to detox for optimal health.

But too do this, You must eat alot of Fruits/veggies at each meal during the whole week,and drink water between.

Im talking:

-3 very Big oranges
-3 big Banana
-3 Stalk of brocolli
-1 whole pinnapple
-water melon

all in blender to keep the fiber and nutrients and drink.

Try it you be amazed on how you feel and look.

Since i start doing this,years ago, people say i look younger than my age. I attribute this too this along with good diet. From what i read on those detox/cleansing. This come from Asian people okinawan island who lived to 120 years old.

When im trying to build muscle and get lean, I forcefeed tons of eggs,Beef and chicken. Sometime im eating out but not all the time.

You see, Food have chemicals in them. Maybe in the past you smokes cigarettes or drink soda, or eat junk food. This put stress on the body and the body Stores these chemicals in the fat tissue of the body. When you forcefeed protein, the body cant recuperate since your overloading the body with foods.

Sometime people get acnee, blister, Hives, rash when they do this, This is sign that the body is releasing toxins from the fat tissue that you did acumulate tru years of eating and lifestyle.

Also when you do a fast like this. After your resume eating Eggs, beef, chicken while forcefeeding, the body is like a sponge, it absorb nutrients way better than before. I see i build muscle more easily after doing this.

I always do this every 3 months. 1 Whole week with Fruits,veggies,water only. I remove foods,substance that are toxins too the body.

The fiber and High intake of vitamin C in the Fruits and Veggies do miracles too the body. Its like its rejuvanating for the body.

Try it and you see.

But too do this, You must eat alot of Fruits/veggies at each meal during the whole week,and drink water between.

Im talking:

-3 very Big oranges
-3 big Banana
-3 Stalk of brocolli
-1 whole pinnapple
-water melon

Since i start doing this,years ago, people say i look younger than my age. I attribute this too this along with good diet. From what i read on those detox/cleansing. This come from Asian people okinawan island who lived to 120 years old.

or you could just stop force feeding all together and eat more of a balanced diet year round with fruits and veggies along side your proteins?

or you could just stop force feeding all together and eat more of a balanced diet year round with fruits and veggies along side your proteins?

I do eat fruits and veggies along with eggs,beef,chicken,year round, But when im gaining im forcefeeding eggs, beef and chicken. So less fruits and veggies.

But a 1 week Cleanse every 3 months is like magic. It really give a break to the body and cleanse it.

Try it you see.

guess im good to go without a cleanse.
- i am not force feeding since i put on weight very easily (if anything, i have to stop myself, even in off season)
- I am fasting 18-21 hours every day
- I always take my shake with various greens, bee pollen, fiber and other superfoods (so called) before i start with anything else
- then i start with my regular meals (right now it starts with 3 wraps filled with 98% beef, mushrooms, whole garlic, onions and some other stuff)
- i also take various strains of probiotics and digestive enzymes in the feast period. Also stuff like cinamon, ginger, curcuma (and curcumin) etc..

feeling good :)

Besides checking your poop for corn, this link is a basic, simple explanation. For the rest, try google :D
Detox 101 ? the Basics » Ultimate Health Trends, The Body

It still does not say what you are "cleansing" from:

It is said that they help with washing out pesticides and chemicals the body is not naturally set up to deal with – or at least give the body and organs a break from constantly having to wash out the junk that is put into it.

Don't eat vegetables and you won't have to worry about pesticides getting in your body :)

This come from Asian people okinawan island who lived to 120 years old.

There was a study on communities that have more people that live over 100 years old than the rest of the word. While these communities had varied diets, backgrounds, races etc one thing they had in common is LOW STRESS. Life with no worries, no goals, no work. Think Monks and other isolated groups.

If you are taking enough fiber (much easier through supplements) and are eating a balanced diet, low sugar, and keeping a decent bodyfat year round you don't need any "cleanse" to feel better

The reason I'm skeptical of the "cleanses" and most other quackery coming from natural docs is because my dad tried to heal him self from Chron's Disease. He followed works of every famous natural Doc, The China Study, Dr Mercola, malakhov ETC. Ate vegetarian, totally Raw, Vegetable Juicing, Fruit Juicing Alkaline Water ETC You name a natural remedy he has done it over 10+ years and I watched it all. In the end he is dead at 48 years old from a disease that does not affect life span with conventional immunosuppresive therapy. But all these natural docs with their work made him believe he could cure him self with
-3 very Big oranges
-3 big Banana
-3 Stalk of brocolli
-1 whole pinnapple
-water melon

Last edited:
I just took an herbal laxative

in a few hours I'm gonna poop a lot :sta;-wars

Try it and you see.

Im talking:

-3 very Big oranges
-3 big Banana
-3 Stalk of brocolli
-1 whole pinnapple
-water melon

This explanation is like when you don't read the book in high school, and just wing the entire assignment.

Lol, good to see you too! Ok, heres my take for those who might need more convincing because of exterior focus. The skin is a major organ. Whatever's going on externally is a reflection of the interior. Great way to keep skin tight and fresh, cleaner, and more free from acne. Repairs better.
I've had a few questions recently about otc cleanses, and I'm still an advocate for better health and fewer quick fixes
Stay well!

one of my "problems" actually works to my advantage in this area.

psoriasis!
this has been a long understanding process. almost 20 years been fighting with it. if my skin is flared up it is a sign!

my focus for so long has been on "supplements" at this point i think so much more comes down to diet.

we see so many systemic inflammation issues around here, wonder why! :eek::lightbulb:;)

Fasting and a multi day cleanse are very different. The nutrients from many greens carry with the fiber fraction. Just because a small volume is passed does not mean the bolus was undigested nor does it mean you did not benefit from the insolvable fibers which are essential for maintaining long term intentional health.

one thing you might think about...
around here ;) every one is all about swallowing :eek: whatever...;) and no attention span coupled with the love of asses gets us all thinking about the latter parts of digestion...

chewing!

its where digestion starts!

i mentioned the focus on sups. , this is an important example! chewing food is good for you!

dont just blend the veggies n fiber!
:welcome:
:star-w:rs

The reason I'm skeptical of the "cleanses" and most other quackery coming from natural docs is because my dad tried to heal him self from Chron's Disease. He followed works of every famous natural Doc, The China Study, Dr Mercola, malakhov ETC. Ate vegetarian, totally Raw, Vegetable Juicing, Fruit Juicing Alkaline Water ETC You name a natural remedy he has done it over 10+ years and I watched it all. In the end he is dead at 48 years old from a disease that does not affect life span with conventional immunosuppresive therapy. But all these natural docs with their work made him believe he could cure him self with
-3 very Big oranges
-3 big Banana
-3 Stalk of brocolli
-1 whole pinnapple
-water melon

i think this is a good point.

a lot of people put "faith" where it doesnt belong and most "alternative" medicine type people go way too far to sell there version of the nature magic.

thinking a "cleanse" will solve years of abuse is...:confused::confused::eek:

one of my "problems" actually works to my advantage in this area.

psoriasis!

this has been a long understanding process. almost 20 years been fighting with it. if my skin is flared up it is a sign!

my focus for so long has been on "supplements" at this point i think so much more comes down to diet.

we see so many systemic inflammation issues around here, wonder why! :eek::lightbulb:;)

What type of foods have you noticed helped/hindered your psoriasis?

i think this is a good point.

a lot of people put "faith" where it doesnt belong and most "alternative" medicine type people go way too far to sell there version of the nature magic.

thinking a "cleanse" will solve years of abuse is...:confused::confused::eek:

I agree. Theres no all or nothing magic. Most people only wait until theres a problem to think about the prevention that should have been happening all all along. By incorporating the greens, especially the dark greens, systemic health is supported. Theres little need for something drastic if theres daily conscientiousness

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws