over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Daily Dosing plus DIM=Damntastic!

So I have done some search in looking everywhere the most positively rated brand, with legit verified reviews and on all top sites
Nature's Way is showing up as the no 1 choixe among male and female users. Lot of men on TRT claiming to be using it.

just fyi for everyone.

Kalydryn which brand did u use mate ?

True Nutrition! I'm sure Nature's Way is good, but I trust TrueNutrition more.

Last edited:
So I'm adding in HCG at 250iu twice weekly as well, so we won't have a direct comparison to my earlier results, but I will post blood work once things stabilize. Here is the experimental protocol so far:

Test Cyp (script)- 10mg daily (PM, IM)
HCG (script, reputable compounding pharmacy)- 250iu twice weekly (SubQ)
DIM (TrueNutrition)- 500mg twice daily
Berberine (Thorne)- 500mg twice daily

Bloodwork coming in about two weeks.

True Nutrition! I'm sure Nature's Way is good, but I trust TrueNutrition more.
I am sure Dante's product is equivalent or even better but we don't get TN in UK so can't have that unfortunately.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Maybe some brands of DIM you guys are using aren't as good as others, I personally only using True Nutrition DIM and it is working great. :D :D :D

I'm also micro-dosing daily on the test which is supposed to limit aromitization.

Here is a possibility, if your estradiol is tested using "Roche ECLIA methodology" the DIM itself could be showing up as E2 (like tren does).

More bloodwork will follow in about two more weeks and we will see where my T and E2 are at. I'm now down to 10mg of test per day and sticking with the DIM. I also added in Berberine which is a mild AI, too bad True Nutrition doesn't carry it, hint hint! :D
Kaladryn I know you are not a fan of sub q test injections which is what Emeric's 10 mg test a day protocol entails. So when u pinning shallow IM daily with slin pins what sites u pin test in just out of curiosity ? cheers

Ill say one thing that was shocking to me.

The only thing Ive changed since prior bloodwork I believe are two things

Dim usage
and i changed my boron brand from Vitamin Shoppe to NOW brand

My free testosterone was through the roof this time! Through the roof! Which makes me very happy...but im talking not just doubled but multiple times over which either tells me again

a) differences in brands...boron is supposed to be awesome for free testosterone but not a freaking 5x multiplier! We had this conversation about krill oil and how alot of people lately (including myself) are questioning the Viva labs quality control now...(especially after i saw some testing a while back when it was stellar)....and then Dim....i dont even use TN's dim because so many people on facebook told me the results they were getting with their labwork with Source Naturals DIM...so i wanted to stay par for the course and see if i got the same results

I had my business partner switch his usage of VS boron to NOW boron to see if his free testosterone skyrockets also.

So its either the switching of the boron brand or the use of DIM or the combo of these that is making my free testosterone skyrocket

Ill give you an example
last year my testosterone was
total 930 free 35
and then a second bloodwork
total 769 free 39
this year my testosterone was higher
total 1142 free 250 (yes 250!)
thats insane...and the only difference is DIM and boron brand....so as much as I didnt like that my estradiol was at 70 it might be more prudent for me to just add in some low dose aromasin again to get back in the 21-37 range because I sure as hell like seeing free testosterone that high

Dim usage

My free testosterone was through the roof this time! Through the roof! Which makes me very happy...but im talking not just doubled but multiple times over which either tells me again

a) differences in brands...boron is supposed to be awesome for free testosterone but not a freaking 5x multiplier! We had this conversation about krill oil and how alot of people lately (including myself) are questioning the Viva labs quality control now...(especially after i saw some testing a while back when it was stellar)....and then Dim....i dont even use TN's dim because so many people on facebook told me the results they were getting with their labwork with Source Naturals DIM...so i wanted to stay par for the course and see if i got the same results

I had my business partner switch his usage of VS boron to NOW boron to see if his free testosterone skyrockets also.

So its either the switching of the boron brand or the use of DIM or the combo of these that is making my free testosterone skyrocket

Ill give you an example

total 930 free 35

total 769 free 39

thats insane...and the only difference is DIM and boron brand....so as much as I didnt like that my estradiol was at 70 it might be more prudent for me to just add in some low dose aromasin again to get back in the 21-37 range because I sure as hell like seeing free testosterone that high

Please keep us posted. This is very interesting.

Kaladryn I know you are not a fan of sub q test injections which is what Emeric's 10 mg test a day protocol entails. So when u pinning shallow IM daily with slin pins what sites u pin test in just out of curiosity ? cheers

It's not that I don't like subQ necessarily, it's just that I want even faster absorption and going IM is the way to get this I believe. I'm using shoulders currently, 29g 1/2" 50iu slin pin. The 50iu is important because it's even faster to fill than the 100iu pin.

Thank you for sharing, really similar results to what I'm getting, which is insanely high free test levels on very slow doses.

So here is my theory, and this is 95% broscience:

I think we have the ability to cleave a very small of esterified hormone very quickly. With larger infrequent doses, most of the hormone is not cleaved immediately and is stored in fatty tissues (this is known) where it slowly circulates and is cleaved over time. But with daily dosing, the body is able to cleave most of the esterified hormone immediately and give us that sweet, sweet free test. Perhaps when more esterified hormone is not immediately cleaved, some of it is metabolized and destroyed without being cleaved at all, I don't know, but daily dosing seems to definitely lead to higher levels on much smaller doses.

Dim usage

Ill give you an example
total 930 free 35
total 769 free 39

I would guess the DIM is increasing your testosterone and the boron is giving you the high E2 levels, but I don't know that much about boron except it is supposed to increase E2.

Mate this was my bloodwork last year on 1 ml x 250 mg test cyp genotec brand taken in 4 divided shots pre workout sub q. I like doing my gear preworkout so even its sub q i still do it pre workout.

check the total test and especially the free test :)

what do you think ?

These are UK ranges so diff then American ranges.

a23f9a06d813d27643035ca04dc4e5ae.jpg

Mate this was my bloodwork last year on 1 ml x 250 mg test cyp genotec brand taken in 4 divided shots pre workout sub q. I like doing my gear preworkout so even its sub q i still do it pre workout.

check the total test and especially the free test :)

what do you think ?

These are UK ranges so diff then American ranges.

That is awesome, but remember 100mg/week of test will usually put most people at the very top end of the normal range if they get blood work done a day or two after the shot. Still amazingly high.

That is awesome, but remember 100mg/week of test will usually put most people at the very top end of the normal range if they get blood work done a day or two after the shot. Still amazingly high.
I remember thinking to me then just look at my test levels , total and free at just 1 ml of shit , nearly triple the range! Do I really need more then 250 mg test ? i thought there is plenty of test circulating in my body to grow and repair muscle all I need is to focus on training and diet and that's it.

The great blood results i saw kind of put me off from running high test as i felt i might be overdoing it unnecessarily.

but I still ended up running 500-600-750 (rarely) mg tops after this experiment! lol old habits.

I ran sub q 250 mg x in 4 shots for 4 months and then I did this blood work.

I recently changed from vitamin shop to now boron with no increase in free test.

Who knows maybe I am not taking enough . (I take 1 cap daily)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So here is my theory, and this is 95% broscience:

I think we have the ability to cleave a very small of esterified hormone very quickly. With larger infrequent doses, most of the hormone is not cleaved immediately and is stored in fatty tissues (this is known) where it slowly circulates and is cleaved over time. But with daily dosing, the body is able to cleave most of the esterified hormone immediately and give us that sweet, sweet free test. Perhaps when more esterified hormone is not immediately cleaved, some of it is metabolized and destroyed without being cleaved at all, I don't know, but daily dosing seems to definitely lead to higher levels on much smaller doses.

It is odd how we are achieving near double free test levels even when total
Test is in range. Really seems like the way to go. I wonder how a micro dose of proviron would play into this. Say 12.5mg daily. I wonder what point you can get to where your free test is the highest with total test still being in range. Like a total test of say 800 with a free of 300+

Last edited:
I recently changed from vitamin shop to now boron with no increase in free test.

Who knows maybe I am not taking enough . (I take 1 cap daily)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take 4 (2 morn 2 nite)

It is odd how we are achieving near double free test levels even when total

Test is in range. Really seems like the way to go. I wonder how a micro dose of proviron would play into this. Say 12.5mg daily. I wonder what point you can get to where your free test is the highest with total test still being in range. Like a total test of say 800 with a free of 300+

So what positive effects, if any have you guys noticed with free test that high? Just wondering cause I’ve been on trt for a few years now and my results haven’t been great.

So what positive effects, if any have you guys noticed with free test that high? Just wondering cause I’ve been on trt for a few years now and my results haven’t been great.

Hard for me to say because I was never truly on TRT. Always cruised with 300mg/wk test.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws