over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Porter and his experiments.

Thread is loaded with bullshit.

This is exactly what's wrong with ProMusc, luckily, there's other threads out there.

^
Most forums are loaded with bullshit. Most YouTubes are loaded with bullshit. Most people are full of bullshit. That is just the norm.

-FF

I'll be completely honest here. I USED TO. When I was more tunnel visioned 4 years ago, I would make immediate judgments on bodytypes from all the questions I asked them, all the pics I requested of their "previous best" past usage etc.... I would ensure certain things like GH and Tren were in play for guys that appeared to need some serious assistance.

However , now days, regardless of their genetic or what I THINK of their potential, I will try to be as safe and rational as possible with my approach.

-FF
Im assuming the newer approach might not bode well with the person who thinks about this stuff from a "x amount required" standpoint.

An athlete might see better progress short term that way with another coach, but be limited in their options long term.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Matt, what was your highest off season dosage and compounds? And how high did you push the calories?

How do you train these days also?

Matt, what was your highest off season dosage and compounds? And how high did you push the calories?

How do you train these days also?

I only pushed what I'd consider "high"for me from 2012 -2015 before I quit.

Off-season would be:

Test Enan/sust or cyp @ either 750/week or 900/week depending on if bottle was 250/ML or 300/ML.

Then I would rotate either EQ, Deca, NPP, every 6-8 weeks at a dose of 600 mg max.

I felt GH was good to go around 4 iu a day. I didnt use much insulin at my biggest as I really enjoyed nightly cheat meals that were fattening.

I would do this for my off-season eating since I had appetite issues not being so hungry.

Four larger "clean meals" being 7-9 oz fish/chicken + 90g carbs from rice, oats or toast.

Then I would use appetite stimulants at night for final meal (GHRP6 and periactin) and go for Carls Jr or Dominos etc...

-FF

Matt,

How was the 18 weeks of Primo on your hair line?

Auspex

Hairline has been going down the drain since 27 years old...(32 now) so I noticed no further damage.

-FF

Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions.

There's a couple of threads like this on pro muscle (Big Dave Smith's thread is another one) that are a good source of perspective for a lot of us.

With the common trend of grams that we see discussed in this industry for views and popularity, it can often times paint every single bodybuilder into the same category.

Drugs are A part of the equation; not the entire equation. Youve mentioned that you had a friend in high school who was far superior genetically; you have great genetics as well, and it just goes to show how all of us sit on a scale when it comes to this stuff.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Matt

Do I think that deca/npp and eq are better for growing mass than say... Tren?

Thanks a lot for your insights.

Matt

Do I think that deca/npp and eq are better for growing mass than say... Tren?

Thanks a lot for your insights.

No way Jose!

I think tren is the best there is. But imo it might also pose the most threat of non methylated injectables. It's very andogenic and most likely will bind very hard to prostate , HEART, and everything else and cause enlargement to all muscles.

In retrospect , I think nandrolone are risky too. I'd prefer testosterone derivatives.

-FF

Glad to see you come back here Matt and address this thread.

Happy New Years my good friend!

Yes great to see you Matt...and great to see you too Big Mike!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thank you for arranging the trip to watch the show with a 1 day notice!

I had a blast at dinner listening to your stories from
Back in the day.

-FF

^
Most forums are loaded with bullshit. Most YouTubes are loaded with bullshit. Most people are full of bullshit. That is just the norm.

-FF

People that are desperate for attention seem to come off that way.

thx Matt, i learned some great infos from you last years

FF, do you still think it’s better to use long acting compounds like EQ for only 8 weeks and then switch compounds? Have you found this to be more effective than using EQ, deca etc for longer periods of time? Thanks

we need to open Patreon accounts for the knowledgeable members on this board :eek:

FF, do you still think it’s better to use long acting compounds like EQ for only 8 weeks and then switch compounds? Have you found this to be more effective than using EQ, deca etc for longer periods of time? Thanks

I aways found it better to switch anabolics (over test) around 6-8 weeks. I would even switch testosterone esters from enan to cyp to sust to prop every 8 weeks too.

-FF

No way Jose!

I think tren is the best there is. But imo it might also pose the most threat of non methylated injectables. It's very andogenic and most likely will bind very hard to prostate , HEART, and everything else and cause enlargement to all muscles.

In retrospect , I think nandrolone are risky too. I'd prefer testosterone derivatives.

-FF

Hey matt.. Just did the Muscle Minds podcast with scott Stevenson.. He touched on that nandrolone study about it being damaging to blood vessels etc.. Had a interesting take on how the experiment ( the paper published ) went.. Check out the podcast as it was pretty enlightening..

Hey matt.. Just did the Muscle Minds podcast with scott Stevenson.. He touched on that nandrolone study about it being damaging to blood vessels etc.. Had a interesting take on how the experiment ( the paper published ) went.. Check out the podcast as it was pretty enlightening..

link pls?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ilovebenching
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner