over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Solution to Tren- Understanding Histamine and how to regulate it

I’ve seen tons of users post about how they used to use Tren but can’t anymore due to sides becoming unbearable as they age. @bbxtreme do you think there’s any relation between mast cells being more easily irritated and age?

I’ve seen tons of users post about how they used to use Tren but can’t anymore due to sides becoming unbearable as they age. @bbxtreme do you think there’s any relation between mast cells being more easily irritated and age?
It is one factor of many in the process. But in short the answer is yes. But it’s not the singular element.

One study on the subject in relation to liver disease as an example:

It is one factor of many in the process. But in short the answer is yes. But it’s not the singular element.

One study on the subject in relation to liver disease as an example:

I think there should be a banner on your account that just says PubMed Encyclopedia lol

I think there should be a banner on your account that just says PubMed Encyclopedia lol
Dude I geek out on this stuff. But I still learn a lot from guys on here. Once I get through prep I’ve talked with some guys about doing some podcast or content on this stuff.

What’s also interesting to note is that according to the Cleveland Clinic histamine intolerance does seem to get worse with age, notably after 40.

@danieltx had mentioned several times that prebiotics help with this also, and so I purchased a bottle of a cheap version this week, and ive already been able to cut my proton pump inhibitor dosage in half

@danieltx had mentioned several times that prebiotics help with this also, and so I purchased a bottle of a cheap version this week, and ive already been able to cut my proton pump inhibitor dosage in half
Correct. Histamine intolerance usually stems from an intestinal issue at its core for most average individuals.

It’s when we add hormone fluctuations and androgens in that we irritate the mast cells to release excess.

But fixing your gut should be at the base of it all.

Dude I geek out on this stuff. But I still learn a lot from guys on here. Once I get through prep I’ve talked with some guys about doing some podcast or content on this stuff.

What’s also interesting to note is that according to the Cleveland Clinic histamine intolerance does seem to get worse with age, notably after 40.
I love reading pubmed/scholarly articles but I’m still learning how to read critically and avoid filler/irrelevant studies. And I’m sure tons of people would listen to that!

If a study ever got done on AAS users I wonder if that age would be lower then 40 or lower due to the stressors we put in our bodies

I love reading pubmed/scholarly articles but I’m still learning how to read critically and avoid filler/irrelevant studies. And I’m sure tons of people would listen to that!

If a study ever got done on AAS users I wonder if that age would be lower then 40 or lower due to the stressors we put in our bodies
Reading studies can be a pain. But while a lot of things do cross in terms of medical literature to bodybuilding, there is no medical textbook for bodybuilders on gear.

Example- We talk a lot on here a lot about ARB’s which I’m a fan of when needed in the right context. But use too much and you can also stay flat and if you’re peaking for a show and on one it changes the entire approach.

But that’s a different subject and things we would discuss in the videos and content.

Reading studies can be a pain. But while a lot of things do cross in terms of medical literature to bodybuilding, there is no medical textbook for bodybuilders on gear.

Example- We talk a lot on here a lot about ARB’s which I’m a fan of when needed in the right context. But use too much and you can also stay flat and if you’re peaking for a show and on one it changes the entire approach.

But that’s a different subject and things we would discuss in the videos and content.

Is there any fosing schedule for the substances you mentioned or just take that amount daily and don't sweat it?

Also, how much tren are you using (if you can and want to say, of course)?

Is there any fosing schedule for the substances you mentioned or just take that amount daily and don't sweat it?

Also, how much tren are you using (if you can and want to say, of course)?
I outlined my exact intake above in the thread. But for DAO take around 4mg per day of the bovine source. Should come to 2 capsules. I split it up with meal one and meal 6.

I’m on 225mg of Tren Hex currently (will likely push up to 400mg) so nothing crazy. But that’s on top of 1250mg of Test and a ton of other stuff that I won’t list. 😊

I outlined my exact intake above in the thread. But for DAO take around 4mg per day of the bovine source. Should come to 2 capsules. I split it up with meal one and meal 6.

I saw it but you just aent over the dosages. Hence why i'm asking if they should be taken at specific times (like empty stomach or whatever).

I saw it but you just aent over the dosages. Hence why i'm asking if they should be taken at specific times (like empty stomach or whatever).
Ahh got it. I personally take it with food. Bromelain ideally is the only thing that should be taken on an empty stomach.

I experimented for two days taking all of it first thing AM on an empty stomach and it knocked my ass out. I came home after my workout and crashed. Which can be common when you start trying to block and regulate histamine to that degree.

I would do bromelain empty stomach AM, then the others with food and closer to bed.

Ahh got it. I personally take it with food. Bromelain ideally is the only thing that should be taken on an empty stomach.

I experimented for two days taking all of it first thing AM on an empty stomach and it knocked my ass out. I came home after my workout and crashed. Which can be common when you start trying to block and regulate histamine to that degree.

I would do bromelain empty stomach AM, then the others with food and closer to bed.
Thanks man.

I’m on 225mg of Tren Hex currently (will likely push up to 400mg) so nothing crazy. But that’s on top of 1250mg of Test and a ton of other stuff that I won’t list. 😊
how many weeks out are you atm? Curious to know how you and AJ will taper test down (if you do) leading up to the show

how many weeks out are you atm? Curious to know how you and AJ will taper test down (if you do) leading up to the show
7 weeks currently. We had a huge drop these last few days so are trying to eat back up.

Test will be tapered (if needed) based on the look. Likely will come out 1-2 weeks out and ramp orals even higher just to remove that last layer.

Reactions: JJT

Would you mind explaining the reason for Hex vs Enan vs Ace? And how frequently you are dosing it (daily, bi weekly, etc..)?

I would love to hear your reasoning because I have been going down a small rabbit hole of old threads on here and some other places and the "bro-science"/annecdotal evidence is that most people for whatever reason see better results with Hex and less sides overall as well.

But from a science standpoint I dont see why (so far atleast from limited research) the ester would effect results and side effects to such a great degree that some are claiming.

Would you mind explaining the reason for Hex vs Enan vs Ace? And how frequently you are dosing it (daily, bi weekly, etc..)?

I would love to hear your reasoning because I have been going down a small rabbit hole of old threads on here and some other places and the "bro-science"/annecdotal evidence is that most people for whatever reason see better results with Hex and less sides overall as well.

But from a science standpoint I dont see why (so far atleast from limited research) the ester would effect results and side effects to such a great degree that some are claiming.
We are using Hex for the reason you said- less side effects and it’s more stable IMO in terms of levels. I’ve also found you can get away with less than the other esters.

Right now I pin the hex EOD. I don’t think it makes much difference if it was daily or every 3 days. EOD just works best for me because of how I have my pinning set up with all I’m currently running.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BOHICAhtx
NapsGear