over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DatBTrue is alive and not going to jail

Just one of many lies he told over the years...

You know I agree. DatBTrue = Michael A. Moorcones = Thomas Mann (TOM's peptides).....the only man capable of pharmaceutical grade peptides was an Arizona attorney.

Imagine keeping a customer list with 8000 names? Probably he kept a list of sales too because they seemed to have a cash figure of $1 million.

I am not so sure LE is done with this one. There must have been a huge amount of taxpayer's money spent tracking down the identity of DatBTrue. I saw a peptide company sole owner go down for money laundry charges, mail fraud and defrauding the US Government. The $1 million figure would be a good price tag for the IRS to go after.

No, it's been known for years he was a nonpracticing lawyer. He was doing the pep thing full time, well I mean Tom was not him [emoji3]

I remember when I said he was Tom and he was lying about certain things, people were saying I was making stuff up and a hater [emoji57]

He faked he was terminally ill, made a fuck ton of money, then lead everyone to believe he was deceased. Yea a big hero alright [emoji57]

I caught him in several mis-truths and he was not very happy. If you remember he sent a PM out saying he was terminally ill and most of us assumed he had AIDS since he had he told some of us he was a homo. He talked all the time about doing all of this research for find a solution for a disease he has that could end his life.

I'll give Dat credit, he and Bobaslaw put peptides in the spot lights back a long time ago. The both put out a whole lot of information. Eventually Bobaslaw jumped ship along with most of the rest who were on his board from the beginning. Dat started going a totally different direction which left the gym rats out in the cold, and many of us felt he completely violated his own ethics. He never wanted to be controlled by sponsors, yet a few got to sell on his board. Now we see why. Instead of letting sponsors make all the money do it yourself using your board as your captive audience.

Last edited:
No, it's been known for years he was a nonpracticing lawyer. He was doing the pep thing full time, well I mean Tom was not him [emoji3]

I remember when I said he was Tom and he was lying about certain things, people were saying I was making stuff up and a hater [emoji57]

He faked he was terminally ill, made a fuck ton of money, then lead everyone to believe he was deceased. Yea a big hero alright [emoji57]

Didn't know any of this when I made the hero comment. Just based it off knowing he was a peptide genius and what the article in the link said.

Never was a customer and only recently looked at his very helpful threads on peptides here on promuscle.

Most interesting part of the article:

"There was still much investigators did not understand about Moorcones’s operation. He distributed such massive volumes of illicit substances, but they were never able to determine the source of the drugs."

Sounds strange and unlikely. But what do I know.

How quick some of you are to flip stances on a guy is mind boggling. He contributed more than all of us combined, times a thousand.

To jump the gun and say he snitched, in my opinion, is ignorant. For someone that changed the game, I think he’s earned the benefit of the doubt. The customer list may have been accessed by some sort of loophole or “Patriot Act” type breach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how he stumbled into this market. It sounds like he was probably not much of a lifter. His write ups were very professional I would have guessed he had a strong academic background and not just law.

Some of his clientele surprised me a bit. He had nfl players, coaches, olympian's, and even a m.i.t grad ordering from him. I wonder how many high profile people are lurking on his site right now. It kind of shows the PED community isn't just full of idiot meatheads.

I guess only the elite of the elite are able to get their stuff from a anti-aging clinic or probably through proxy by someone else. Everyone else are doing it on their own and we can get the same stuff as them.

His objective was as a source ......sell products. DAtbtrue was set up to push products as a source or sources. Usually in these situations the other shoe has yet to fall.

Ak

Last edited:
As smart as this guy was with a degree in law I cant see that his only motive from the get go was to source. I believe he truly had a passion for peptides and once he saw the potential to make money he switch the script.

At least those that did buy from him did get the real deal, not some fake or underdosed product, b/c they certainly exist.

It does sadden me that this guy had to lie about a terminal illness and whatever else he did, but I imagine he knew the rammifications of being caught having some knowledge in law and did what he thought was best for his own safely at that time. Well never know the whole story.

The fact that he wasn't prosecuted, if it remains to be so, is a good thing. I don't know much about him other than some of his old posts on this site, but dealing in gray market stuff, you can't be completely transparent. He sounds fairly honest, and apparently his products were genuine. Also, it appears he was ratted out by his customers, not the other way around, although there is still room for both to be true. I too thought it was interesting that they don't know where the peptides came from. Doesn't seem hard to figure out with so much surveillance and information on him. I also found it interesting that apparently igf-1 still can't be tested for? i thought pretty much everything could. I found it heartening, if true, when the former FDA official said these kinds of things are low priority and basically buyer beware because when I started reading the article I though, "great, there goes peptides."

That wily devil! Good to see he got through the investigation safely. His knowledge was so helpful. Im very grateful for the things he did for peptides.

He may have been the first to bring peptides to the table and do the research but he was a huge con artist! He probably never ever even lifted a weight! He used lies to charge customers a premium for the same shit everyone else was selling. He did sell himself as a guru very well and had people convinced his peptides were the only real product on the market and everything else was inferior. He controlled and manipulated his board and customers. I'm not surprised he was selling to big names. Many sources are! I know you guys think all these professional athletes, NFL players, olympic athletes, pro bodybuilders, etc, are getting their gear and PEDs from some pharmacy, doctor, jeenie in a bottle, or whatever hysterical conspiracy some people believe, but guess what!? They are using the same shit we are! If you've ever worked for a big name source you would know this yourself.

How quick some of you are to flip stances on a guy is mind boggling. He contributed more than all of us combined, times a thousand.

To jump the gun and say he snitched, in my opinion, is ignorant. For someone that changed the game, I think he’s earned the benefit of the doubt. The customer list may have been accessed by some sort of loophole or “Patriot Act” type breach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People like to say that they wouldn't snitch etc. But human nature being what it is. People will do what is in their best interest especially over people that they barely if even know. And I don't expect anything different.

He may have been the first to bring peptides to the table and do the research but he was a huge con artist! He probably never ever even lifted a weight! He used lies to charge customers a premium for the same shit everyone else was selling. He did sell himself as a guru very well and had people convinced his peptides were the only real product on the market and everything else was inferior. He controlled and manipulated his board and customers. I'm not surprised he was selling to big names. Many sources are! I know you guys think all these professional athletes, NFL players, olympic athletes, pro bodybuilders, etc, are getting their gear and PEDs from some pharmacy, doctor, jeenie in a bottle, or whatever hysterical conspiracy some people believe, but guess what!? They are using the same shit we are! If you've ever worked for a big name source you would know this yourself.

What else is new. Seems a majority of this "industry" is nothing but phonies.

We will have to wait and see if anything else come of this.

I do find it strange that a couple of Federal Agencies didn't Prosecute.
But we don't know All the Details of what they uncovered.
Could be that this Investigation was Quashed as not to reveal another Source of Information that the Feds are Still Currently Using.

I do know that he's been Greatly Missed in the Peptide World, as he had some Very Good Products.................................. JP

His objective was as a source ......sell products. DAtbtrue was set up to push products as a source or sources. Usually in these situations the other shoe has yet to fall.

Ak

You could be right. I always appreciated his articles and knowledge but regarded him as a bit of a phony (more on that below).

As smart as this guy was with a degree in law I cant see that his only motive from the get go was to source. I believe he truly had a passion for peptides and once he saw the potential to make money he switch the script.

At least those that did buy from him did get the real deal, not some fake or underdosed product, b/c they certainly exist.

It does sadden me that this guy had to lie about a terminal illness and whatever else he did, but I imagine he knew the rammifications of being caught having some knowledge in law and did what he thought was best for his own safely at that time. Well never know the whole story.

Carrying on from Akamai's reply I tend to agree with you. He obviously had a passion for peptides and it may have started off innocently but soon changed. Many may look at me and think I am here to push products as I "rep" for people but it's not like that. I started off representing no one but I suppose my passion for training, drugs and nutrition got me noticed. If you can earn an income from something you are passionate about then great but it never means you have to "sell out" which sadly many often do.

Years back with Superior we obviously wanted to earn commission but created a good thing by simply being honest and experimenting. Sales was the last thing on my mind when I used peptides. I merely wanted to know about them and see if they gave me results. I would only use something if I felt it was worthwhile. So I can understand how someone can still earn money and not be dodgy in anyway. Although I do think Dat was different (dodgy) and more on that below.

I don't know too much about him but something many have probably seen me post about him over the years was regarding personal usage. I read claims of experiments and high dosing this and that but no evidence he even went to the gym. Scientific knowledge and practical application are 2 entirely different things. But I have seen him write about both but I could tell he was as the artricle described " a middle aged balding man".

Fair enough if you are a source you have to hide yourself but the whole thing just sounds dodgy with him sending himself customers. But besides that and many other points the 1 reason I have my opinion of him is the fact he probably never done what he posted and that to me is a big no. Maybe he did but from everything I have read over the years I am inclined to believe he wrote mainly for sales and not documenting his actual results and that is a big no for me. Then all the lying I have read he done over the years and the way he ended stating he was dying it doesn't paint a good picture.

Sadly enough you hit the nail right on the head! I remember he started turned on the bodybuilders still there and trashing us for being stupid enough to have to do steroids for the rest of our lives. But he pushed doing peptides for the rest of our lives. So I asked him what was the difference? Its our choice. He got more into life extension probably because it is a bigger audience. Got to wonder what was going through his head to keep a list of 8000 customer names. Not very cool at all.

Dat left PM because he didn't like the advertising, so he created his own board and swore it would never happen there. Slowly but surely he allowed a select few to advertise. Who know, these select few could have been Dat under a another phony name.

Dat trashed the Chinese on his board but told me in person how they were light years ahead us. He introduced me to a Chinaman who Dat told me he let use some peptide synthesis equipment he purchased. At the same time Tom had gotten invented and he claimed Tom was the only one who could synthesize pharmaceutical grade peptides. Yeah, and Tom was charging 5 times as much for the same product I was getting from Dat's Chinaman who eventually disappeared after the Chinese government raided his lab. Only to be replaced by someone else.

Sad, I liked Dat and miss the hours of discussions i had with him. I was very disappointed when I started seeing through his facade.

Last edited:
I thought I would pass this PM on that Dat sent out when he planned on killing off his character:

"I want to thank everyone for all of the wonderful interaction I've had with you over the years. I wish there was a way for me to personalize this message to each of you. If I could I'd start by telling you that some of your life wave passed into me and I'll carry that within for whatever time is left to me. I'd probably finish by asking that your mind remain forever curious and remind you that somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.... and in between we'd just have a long conversation where you'd tell me about the special people in your life and I too would share with you... and we'd laugh some.... and I'd hope for it to never end.

Thirteen months ago I was diagnosed with a very serious health issue. The prognosis is poor. As a consequence the forum will permanently close this week."

Dat

I thought I would pass this PM on that Dat sent out when he planned on killing off his character:

ah yes, big tex, i remember him sending this out via email right before he shut down...

Sadly enough you hit the nail right on the head! I remember he started turned on the bodybuilders still there and trashing us for being stupid enough to have to do steroids for the rest of our lives. But he pushed doing peptides for the rest of our lives. So I asked him what was the difference? Its our choice. He got more into life extension probably because it is a bigger audience. Got to wonder what was going through his head to keep a list of 8000 customer names. Not very cool at all.

Dat left PM because he didn't like the advertising, so he created his own board and swore it would never happen there. Slowly but surely he allowed a select few to advertise. Who know, these select few could have been Dat under a another phony name.

Dat trashed the Chinese on his board but told me in person how they were light years ahead us. He introduced me to a Chinaman who Dat told me he let use some peptide synthesis equipment he purchased. At the same time Tom had gotten invented and he claimed Tom was the only one who could synthesize pharmaceutical grade peptides. Yeah, and Tom was charging 5 times as much for the same product I was getting from Dat's Chinaman who eventually disappeared after the Chinese government raided his lab. Only to be replaced by someone else.

Sad, I liked Dat and miss the hours of discussions i had with him. I was very disappointed when I started seeing through his facade.

Exactly, it was all BS! And if he cared or had a passion for peps, why get rid of the site and all the information? Because all he cared about was selling peps at insane markups! It was all about selling. When he couldn't sell, he shut it all down. Coincidentally, "Tom" disappeared with him. I doubt he even did half of what he claimed or posted about. There is no evidence of him training, dieting, etc. He is a fat bald lawyer behind a computer who played a character online to make money. Lawyers are good con artists. He is the GH15 of peps. Yes, I went there lol.

Exactly, it was all BS! And if he cared or had a passion for peps, why get rid of the site and all the information? Because all he cared about was selling peps at insane markups! It was all about selling. When he couldn't sell, he shut it all down. Coincidentally, "Tom" disappeared with him. I doubt he even did half of what he claimed or posted about. There is no evidence of him training, dieting, etc. He is a fat bald lawyer behind a computer who played a character online to make money. Lawyers are good con artists. He is the GH15 of peps. Yes, I went there lol.

You know DAT had put together a lot of stuff for Dr. Crisler. Crisler used the material for speeches he gave about peptides and life extension. At one time Crisler (Swale) was on Dat's board. All of the sudden he disappeared and a few months later I left. So Doc Crisler was banned in April of 2010 and I left in 3 months later in July. Wise Guy left, Bobaslaw disappeared and quite a few others that were around almost from the beginning and some who were around when Dat was a regular at AM.

Quote:
Dr. Crisler
Are you saying that you are banned from the DatBTrue site? I find that hard to believe -- I have only read him praising you in the posts I've examined. Have I missed something more recently??

Quote:
Nope. I am banned forever. Sent to bed early without my supper.

Look, I run my forum exactly as I see fit--as you have all no doubt noted. LOL. So dat gets to run his forum as he sees fit, too. His forum; his rules.

Funny thing about "rights": when you seize them for yourself, you must also extend the same to others.

Dr. John Crisler, Apr 7, 2010

If they know he made 1 million in sales, you would have to think they would be on him for taxes unless he was smart enough to actually pay taxes on those sales. Seems like a nice potential forfeiture for the authorities.
Articles says he lives in Queen Creek, AZ - not exactly and expensive area whatsoever. Actual one of the most affordable areas of Phoenix.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws