over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti aging

I’m in full agreement with you in almost everything you wrote. Also, as others know keeping test levels in at least TRT levels and staying extremely active with cardio and weights. No hard drugs. Retin-A will do wonders for your skin.

That Retin-A must work. I ran into an old college buddy whose I think 44 years old and he literally looks 25 years old. I asked him how he looks so damn young and he says he takes that along with vitamin c cream twice daily. I've been meaning to get some.

That Retin-A must work. I ran into an old college buddy whose I think 44 years old and he literally looks 25 years old. I asked him how he looks so damn young and he says he takes that along with vitamin c cream twice daily. I've been meaning to get some.

Make sure you ease into it bc it will dry out your skin. It’s the best proven thing around. It’s still sold as a prescription but easy to find. I use the vitamin c serum too.

I remember you talking about White Whillow, instead of baby aspirin. So, no need to use aspirin? How much WW? I see it has a ton of anti-aging benefits

Make sure you ease into it bc it will dry out your skin. It’s the best proven thing around. It’s still sold as a prescription but easy to find. I use the vitamin c serum too.

great info, thanks.

aphex, what brand of retin-a cream do you use?

I used that back in the 80s for acne. Wanted to have my daughter use some for the same thing and insurance wont pay for it, probably because of the anti aging use so they just blanket blocked it. It is pretty expensive and her acne isn't terrible so we didn't get any. I remember how it used to give my face a burned appearance. Makes it all red. There are different strengths to get.

Last edited:
I get a 20 gram tube for very cheap at allday chemy....legit Indian website. They don’t sell gear or benzodiazepines....a few other guys here use them too. You get your stuff in about 3 weeks.

By the redness goes away eventually, and you can get diff strengths

I get a 20 gram tube for very cheap at allday chemy....legit Indian website. They don’t sell gear or benzodiazepines....a few other guys here use them too. You get your stuff in about 3 weeks.

Yeah, redness does get a lot better. You have to work your way up to the stronger stuff slowly.

- Insulin. The amount of piling evidence we see for neurodegenerative and various auto immune disorders linked to insulin resistance should caution everyone especially with age to really keep an eye on this stuff. Fasting insulin (not BG), A1C, and proper implementation of carbohydrates is probably something most guys should keep into consideration.

-Genetics. Sure genetics load the gun and lifestyle pulls the trigger, but some people's guns are like cannons while others have a BB gun epigenome. I have unfortunately seen this in both sides of my family; one is thankfully almost bulletproof while the other not so much.

-Moderation. This lifestyle is anything but that. But sadly the more you push the envelope, the more the engine adds wear and tear before giving out. And that's life in general. People in very high stress jobs aren't living the longest.

Bodybuilding is perhaps COMPLETELY antithetical to longevity (and this is my opinion, feel free to disagree). All the things that drive oxidation, and aging: insulin levels, free radical production, telomere shortening are fueled by high calorie diets (often linked with digestive issues for years), steroid use in very high physiological doses, heavy brutal training, and sleep issues (primarily due to sleep apnea that most guys ignore for years and years).

But all of us are fortunate enough to learn, and discuss this stuff so we cant do our best to prevent the side effects (more apropos term here) of this lifestyle. And be big and as healthy as one can manage at the same time.

I remember you talking about White Whillow, instead of baby aspirin. So, no need to use aspirin? How much WW? I see it has a ton of anti-aging benefits

I do not use aspirin. I've seen enough things, especially as of late, to give me pause on using it "just because." WWB supposedly acts similarly to aspirin. That's all I really know about the topic. I do take WWB.

Another major recent discovery on anti aging is destroying senescent cells. A supplement called Fisetin, taking in high doses over the course of 5 days (700mg per day) may be enough to destroy a lot of senescent cells and help tremendously with anti aging. Remember I say "MAY", not "WILL."

Life Extension also has a recent article about senescent cells and how possibly destroying them can help with anti aging.

https://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2018/SS/A-Biomedical-Renaissance/Page-01

They even sell a product where the directions say to take one dose weekly. It's cheap so it wouldn't hurt to try

- Insulin. The amount of piling evidence we see for neurodegenerative and various auto immune disorders linked to insulin resistance should caution everyone especially with age to really keep an eye on this stuff. Fasting insulin (not BG), A1C, and proper implementation of carbohydrates is probably something most guys should keep into consideration.

-Genetics. Sure genetics load the gun and lifestyle pulls the trigger, but some people's guns are like cannons while others have a BB gun epigenome. I have unfortunately seen this in both sides of my family; one is thankfully almost bulletproof while the other not so much.

-Moderation. This lifestyle is anything but that. But sadly the more you push the envelope, the more the engine adds wear and tear before giving out. And that's life in general. People in very high stress jobs aren't living the longest.

Bodybuilding is perhaps COMPLETELY antithetical to longevity (and this is my opinion, feel free to disagree). All the things that drive oxidation, and aging: insulin levels, free radical production, telomere shortening are fueled by high calorie diets (often linked with digestive issues for years), steroid use in very high physiological doses, heavy brutal training, and sleep issues (primarily due to sleep apnea that most guys ignore for years and years).

But all of us are fortunate enough to learn, and discuss this stuff so we cant do our best to prevent the side effects (more apropos term here) of this lifestyle. And be big and as healthy as one can manage at the same time.
So stick to TRT test and primo with a moderate surplus of healthy foods. Sounds like a plan lol.

So stick to TRT test and primo with a moderate surplus of healthy foods. Sounds like a plan lol.

Try to get the most out of the least in the landscape of everything.

Food: Better digestion means better growth from less food. Ie. Understand food allergies as well

Hormones: Optimization through bloodwork and synergy like GH and insulin (ex. importance on free test vs jamming more testosterone) will yield better growth than a turkey baster approach.

Training: Understanding your own genetic recovery, and then working around that for periods of intensity and then periods of adaptation and deloading

Sleep: 6 hours on CPAP > 8.5 hours with bad OSA

These are just a few examples, and just my views.

thanks for this knight!
great listen!
everybody should give it a go!
really contradics a shit ton of bro and other "science" that many regaurd as fact.

in the last 3 years i have basically stopped using ai's or est blockers. i did this more from listening to guys like jm and dc then anything else but after listening to that clip a bunch of things seem to make more sense.

im happy i made those changes and after listening to this will stick with them!

good info bro!

I went back to using Metformin bc of all the anti-aging benefits.

Also, it would be a shame for an anti aging thread not to mention...

RAPAMYCIN

Once a week intermittent dosing has been shown to increase both lifespan and healthspan in other species. It's a big one but requires a prescription but some sites are selling it. Taking it daily would be bad. Needs to be once weekly at least.

Also, WHITE WILLOW BARK has been shown to be the most powerful anti aging substance we have. This was a completely mind blowing shocker of a study that no one saw coming. This is a cheap amazon supplement too.

I'm sorry I'm on my phone and don't have time to run google searches and post all the info but they are extremely easy to find. I can try later if you guys haven't looked already.

pretty sure we looked into rapamycin more then 10 years ago and it didnt work out...

there are and were a bunch of things that we tried and experimented with as on paper they seemed interesting.

most of the things you see me talk about were tried repetedly by a small goup of ppl looking for real changes to performance and feel. generally if there was zero improvement to performance or feel it was discarded.

not saying it wont work, just the limited real world testing hasnt shown as much as other stuff.

You just put it on your face morning and evening?

Lots of evidence out there to support it. Shouldn't be hard to find a lot of info on google. I posted a new study on sprinters aging slower on the first page. Knight mentioned some of the reasons why.

Very interesting point, never thought about this but I definitely think this is something I'll start incorporating.

I haven't researched it too much but from what you've read could the same be said for just regular low intensity cardio? If so, would HIIT still be more beneficial then low intensity cardio?

thanks aphex... i've used adc before and they're solid.

however, do you think any of the following otc products outlined in this article compare to the rx products? just curious, thanks..

https://www.allure.com/story/best-retinol-creams-that-actually-contain-retinol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner