over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti aging

Very interesting point, never thought about this but I definitely think this is something I'll start incorporating.

I haven't researched it too much but from what you've read could the same be said for just regular low intensity cardio? If so, would HIIT still be more beneficial then low intensity cardio?

I believe HIIT is more beneficial for anti aging than low intensity cardio after all the research I keep reading. I don't think it's even a debate. Low intensity cardio is still very good for longevity though. I do both.

You just put it on your face morning and evening?

I apply only at night. At first I had to use it 2 times a week and build up from there bc of peeling. Overtime your skin will adjust. I’m 44 and have no lines on my face. Now some of it is genetics....I also like Emu oil to moisturize my skin. I alternate between that and Maryland oil. Let me know if you have any other questions

I apply only at night. At first I had to use it 2 times a week and build up from there bc of peeling. Overtime your skin will adjust. I’m 44 and have no lines on my face. Now some of it is genetics....I also like Emu oil to moisturize my skin. I alternate between that and Maryland oil. Let me know if you have any other questions

Did it seem to "erase" wrinkles, or merely prevent them from getting worse? What happens if you stop using it for a few weeks, do the wrinkles get really bad fast?

I stopped for a while when I waited for some more to come in and it def didn’t get worse. I’ve never really had an issue with wrinkles but have also been using it for over ten years. It boost collagen as you might be aware.

Thanks. What's your nightly skin routine?

I stopped for a while when I waited for some more to come in and it def didn’t get worse. I’ve never really had an issue with wrinkles but have also been using it for over ten years. It boost collagen as you might be aware.

How beneficial do you think emu oil standalone would be. I've heard very good things

Thanks. What's your nightly skin routine?

I was my face (not with soap), and apply Retin-a, wait awhile and use vitamin C serum with either Emu oil or Maryland oil. That’s pretty much it. Sometimes I start off with the serum first.

I do think Emu oil is great for skin and retaining moisture. I can’t say if it will prevent wrinkles, but it’s loaded with antioxidants and healthy oils. I woulddef start with that since it’s cheap.

I was my face (not with soap), and apply Retin-a, wait awhile and use vitamin C serum with either Emu oil or Maryland oil. That’s pretty much it. Sometimes I start off with the serum first.

I do think Emu oil is great for skin and retaining moisture. I can’t say if it will prevent wrinkles, but it’s loaded with antioxidants and healthy oils. I woulddef start with that since it’s cheap.

this is great, thanks..

aphex, what's your take on hyaluronic acid?

this is great, thanks..

aphex, what's your take on hyaluronic acid?

It seems to be legit. HA basically helps our skin hold more moisture which is essential. My serum has it in it....I use Cosmetic Skin Solutions Vitamin C 20%. It’s not that expensive......something like $30-$35 and last about two months

I’ve been using Thunder Ridge Emu oil and Drunk Elephant Marula oil ( stupid name and expensive)....there’s another brand that’s cheaper...much cheaper and legit

Yeah, skin care is my main concern. I don't really have wrinkles per se but my shin is not as smooth. Also dark spots from MT2 use and slightly discolored patches of skin, small reddish spots, not pimples. Just wanna restore smooth clear skin basically.

It’s only $4.86 for a 20 gram tube. Try picking that up a CVS. If you are over 30 you probably will have to pay out of pocket bc insurance sees it as cosmetic/anti-aging use. They would hammer you on that.

At 40 I started TRT and HRT, 200mg test a week and 4iu of gh daily (9mo on 3 off) and i have felt like im in my 20s again for years. Diet and excercise obviously play a super important role as well, targeted keto really helped with my joints and inflammation.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

It’s only $4.86 for a 20 gram tube. Try picking that up a CVS. If you are over 30 you probably will have to pay out of pocket bc insurance sees it as cosmetic/anti-aging use. They would hammer you on that.

Our insurance wont pay for it even if it is for acne on a teenager. Sucks.

Do you tan? I used it for a bit around the eyes and they got red, was worried it was from tanning as I read that was a no go with retin a. I only tan once a week but still got me worried.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I do not tan anymore. I would not recommend tanning and using retinol formulas. You will burn.

I do not tan anymore. I would not recommend tanning and using retinol formulas. You will burn.

great info on the retin a, aphex. I'm going to pick up a 6 pack of tubes and give it a run for a while.. having a great physique (especially if you're very lean) can definitely help someone to look a lot younger, however, taking care of your face can REALLY help as well.. I've met a number of people over the years who are in their late 40s, yet look late 20s, it's amazing!

It’s amazing how good it works. Obviously give it time to work like anything else. If I’m not mistaken, Stewie uses it too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131