over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Game Changers Netflix movie

I will deviate from the theme of this thread and this forum for a moment.

Throughout history there have been saints or gods, Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, etc ... They all preached humility, compassion, equalite, and peace.

Then, we have Zarathustra, Nietzsche's alter ego, who announces us the Uberman (it has nothing to do with superman or Marvel heroes). Nietzsche discovered that all gods are nihilistic, that is, enemyes of the life, the body and the will to power. He is especially critical with the Judeo-Christian religion and Platon, but he also attacked Kant and those who propose a herd moral.

That is why Zarathustra is a god who can dance, because he loves the land and his destiny, and accepts its, with his pain and tragedy, but also with his joy. Zarathustra is like a child, is free from all religious and metaphysical moral pollution, therefore, plays, is the only spirit that can create and also need to destroy in the act of creation.

Nietzsche's critique of Christianity was based largely on a misrepresentation/misunderstanding of what Jesus actually taught.

And Jesus dances, bro. He makes wine. He parties. Even more so, he loves us foolish sinners enough to become one of us, take our wickedness upon Himself, and allow Himself to be brutally tortured to death on our behalf.

Debunked with science/physiology here:

https://rippedbody.com/game-changers/

We are omnivores, the fact is that a vegan diet requires strict supplementation to prevent deficiencies of micro and macro nutrients. B vitamins, Iron/Zinc, protein and creatine for starters. I've seen a ton of young patient's anemic and the first question is "are you a vegan"?. Very common cause. More common in women since they have their menstrual cycle and regularly lose blood.

Last edited:
Debunked with science/physiology here:

https://rippedbody.com/game-changers/

We are omnivores, the fact is that a vegan diet requires strict supplementation to prevent deficiencies of micro and macro nutrients. B vitamins, Iron/Zinc, protein and creatine for starters. I've seen a ton of young patient's anemic and the first question is "are you a vegan"?. Very common cause. More common in women since they have their menstrual cycle and regularly lose blood.

boom
-F

Id love to be a fly on the wall and see Ted Nugents reaction to the movie lol!!!!!!

I dont want to start an argument but I think your statement is stupid. I am vegan, I also used to love my meat, used to buy it and take photos and send to my mates and tell them about what I was going to BBQ that day. I then started to see what impact my choices had on animals and the environment, I could no longer consciously be responsible for the death of an animal that did not want to die, and could not fight back. What was even worse, I was actually paying someone to do something that I could never do - kill it for me (butcher/slaughter). I then saw the impact my food choices were having on the environment. I now have 2 kids so my 'care factor' for what happens on this earth goes far beyond my life time. The best thing I could do for myself, and them is to no longer eat animal products.

I dont want to get into a bullshit argument but perhaps seeing why people go vegan/plant based or whatever you want to call it may change your view of them and why they do it, instead of calling them sheep.

Animals where put on this planet to be eaten - all about the food chain - so eat up !!!

how do I know this? they eat each other...!!!

I don't see where being a vegetarian is more moral(even though they have tried to propagate that thinking). In nature the higher forms of life feed off all the lower forms of life that they can. Seems like vegetarians are going against nature. But I have no problem consuming a wide range of veggies along with good quality protein. Since I started eating much more veggies almost 30 years ago. I now go years at a time without even having a sniffle for 1 day.

plants aren't alive? why don't we respect their lives as much as animals...im so confused :D

Animals where put on this planet to be eaten - all about the food chain - so eat up !!!

how do I know this? they eat each other...!!!

Animals also commit infanticide, I guess you have no problem with me coming into your home, killing you, your kids, then getting your wife on heat and fucking her.

Game Changers movie is living rent free in Laynes head lol

crazy how people get so emotionally tied to a diet. In my opinion being overly emotional is a sign of weakness. I have noticed this based on my interactions with co-workers in a stressful environment. The most emotional ones are always the weak link and create excess work/difficulty for me and other employees that less emotional people do not create.

crazy how people get so emotionally tied to a diet. In my opinion being overly emotional is a sign of weakness. I have noticed this based on my interactions with co-workers in a stressful environment. The most emotional ones are always the weak link and create excess work/difficulty for me and other employees that less emotional people do not create.

Layne currently running on 4 posts in 1 week, its almost comical.

Layne currently running on 4 posts in 1 week, its almost comical.

Layne posted a review of the documentary on his website, he scientifically debunked a lot of stuff on there which is backed up by studies and science.. He in no way is saying anything against vegan dieting but simply correcting the cherry picking nonsense in a documentary that is aimed at marketing and basically lying to people...

https://www.biolayne.com/articles/research/the-game-changers-review-a-scientific-analysis/

Read it for yourself bro...

As for your other posts, I get not wanting to support factory farming etc but here’s a few things;

1) The carbon footprint you’re talking about effecting the planet etc because of that industry, if eliminated completely would only “help” around 2-3%. It’s really not that big a deal as you are lead to believe in that aspect. This has been analyzed by scientists a few times over.. Now is 2-3% better than 0%? Absolutely, but you’re not fixing the world’s environmental problem with that...

2) What about hunters or people who eat naturally raised animals? I get that you don’t want to partake in that, but there’s nothing wrong with that kind of food.. Again, I get you’re not wanting animals to die etc but fact is NOTHING ALIVE ON THIS PLANET (unless having a psychological issue with suicide) wants to die bro.. Absolutely nothing... But an elk or deer getting shot with a bullet/arrow doesn’t suffer or feel a thing, and the meat is as healthy as can be...

You do realize that animals only die a few ways in nature, right? Either they get sick and die.. They get hunted and die.. They get hurt and die.. All terrible ways to die and all of them involving some type of suffering...

There is no such thing as a peaceful and humane death in nature.. We are part of nature, period...

I don’t support factory farming as I get food from as close to its natural state as possible and if being vegan works for you health and performance wise, then cool bro.. But honestly look past the propaganda nonsense which is what people are criticizing, not the vegan diet in itself...

hi mate

I dont think Layne is looking at this from an unbiased point of view, he has a bee in his bonnet over it.

Im good with all the other stuff you posted, I dont agree with it, nor do the studies I could post, I just dont want to get into a to and fro with you which I am sure would be the road we will go down. Hope you understand. have a good night.

Well i love steaks and meat and don’t think I could ever give up my meat eating tendencies but I can probably agree that going vegan is healthier and that eating red meat causes inflammation. Isn’t this common knowledge?

Well i love steaks and meat and don’t think I could ever give up my meat eating tendencies but I can probably agree that going vegan is healthier and that eating red meat causes inflammation. Isn’t this common knowledge?

False....

Read the article written by Layne Norton I posted above, he references 63 different studies... One of them being a controlled study of 2 groups eating a diet with same amount of protein, fats and carbs, one of them plant based and another containing animal proteins and they BOTH equally decreased inflammation, both groups were healthy and active adults living healthy lifestyles but what happens is that vegans/vegetarians usually eat less calories total and usually are more health conscious and MANY of the “meat studies” were uncontrolled and the people ate more calories on average and were sedentary etc so when they did a study controlling all variables they had similar results..

It’s a long article but really interesting especially with all the studies..

Layne isn’t hating on a vegan diet, just the confirmation bias set up of the documentary and as I said, he references 63 different studies as proof through out his explanation...

Last edited:
Don’t you think mayo is on to something when they recommend eating less red meats?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...elp-your-body-fight-inflammation/art-20457586
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22426755/

Like I said before I love steak. In fact I’ll never go vegan nor have I ever tried but it’d be silly to not consider the possibility that it’s probably healthier to eat an all plant based diet than one with meats

And I’m telling you no, it’s not my opinion, it’s based on studies and scientific facts... Read the article and references/studies...

If you eat a healthy amount of calories (not an over abundance) from healthy meats whether it be wild caught fish or wild game or grass fed beef that’s been pasture raised with healthy carbs and fats or whether you eat the same amount of calories from a plant based diet, it’s nearly identical.. Less inflammation and CVD risks etc.. It’s all about the source and abundance of food as well as activity levels.. If you’re a sedentary person and over eat even plants (which granted is harder to do but for the sake of the discussion) you’d still become fat and unhealthy..

Read the article written by Layne Norton I posted above, he references 63 different studies...

A Doctor has already come out and said Layne's 'rebuttal' is not worth the piece of paper it is written on. Reports funded by egg & dairy, his PHD advisor funded by National Cattlemans Association etc etc

Just passing on what I read, dont shoot the messenger :)

And I’m telling you no, it’s not my opinion, it’s based on studies and scientific facts... Read the article and references/studies...

If you eat a healthy amount of calories (not an over abundance) from healthy meats whether it be wild caught fish or wild game or grass fed beef that’s been pasture raised with healthy carbs and fats or whether you eat the same amount of calories from a plant based diet, it’s nearly identical.. Less inflammation and CVD risks etc.. It’s all about the source and abundance of food as well as activity levels.. If you’re a sedentary person and over eat even plants (which granted is harder to do but for the sake of the discussion) you’d still become fat and unhealthy..

The China Study aka the largest study ever on the topic pretty much proves this theory, that eating animal based proteins is worse for your body than plant based proteins. I don’t think this is up for discussion.

Would I ever go vegan? No, probably not
Did I watch the gamechangers? Yeah for 30 minutes then turned it off like the rest of us.
Do I think there’s a motive or money behind the movie to change or brainwash the general population? Sure I do
Do I still think there’s truth to the matter? Yes, definitely

Just like with anything, the truth lies somewhere in-between. But I’m not naive enough to think all things being equal, eating red meat is just as healthy as eating a salad/beans/quinoa. Sorry don’t buy it.

If your goal is longevity a 100% plant based diet would be the most optimal diet all thighs being considered. But damn does a tomahawk steak from Costco sound amazing right now

A Doctor has already come out and said Layne's 'rebuttal' is not worth the piece of paper it is written on. Reports funded by egg & dairy, his PHD advisor funded by National Cattlemans Association etc etc

Just passing on what I read, dont shoot the messenger :)

Yeah but the director of the movie, James Cameron, investing a boat load of money into a vegan protein company (pea protein IIRC) makes the whole movie so much more credible :rolleyes: if you check who backs the studies they use for the material in the movie you might also be surprised who is funding those studies.

Live and let live, anyone can decide for themselves. I would never ever go vegan, however I won‘t ever insult anyone else doing so. For me the most important thing is that the other side sees it that way too. If you are vegan, that‘s totally fine by me no matter what your reasons are - but I‘ll keep eating my meat and there‘s no reason to be insulting or condescending. Just my two cents.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cam2435
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws