over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those who have sleep apnea

I have/had severe apenea as well.
I tried cpap and bipap, can’t do it.
Finally I woke up one night and it felt like an intruder had come in and put a heavy plastic bag over my face and tightened it across my mouth and nose.
I was wide awake but literally suffocating.
I started to panic and move about the room... my wife was watching me die. Room started going black and spinning, I saw my kids faces in my mind.
I started signing to her 9-1-1 and just then it lifted and I collapsed gasping for air. That was my wake up call. I got lucky.
My weight was in 280’s at the time
I spent years between 270 and upper 290’s... heavy cycles that go along with that too.
Fuuuuuck that, what’s the point of all this muscle if ur dead? To have an extra pallbearer or two at ur funeral? How stupid.
I stay betw. 245-255 now and I have not had any episodes at all.
My sleep is MUCH improved, (confirmed thru a second at home sleep study) health overall is much improved. I regret my years “chasing the dream” now. So much wasted time, but happy to have a second chance.

i had BAD sleep apnea and come to find out it was cuz of severely deviated septum in my nose that caused blockage of both nostrils. i was a constant mouth breather and sleeping was a chore. if i ever went to deep sleep i would snore like a frieght train. got near total nasal reconstructive surgery and breathing thru nose increased 70% it was crazy to feel what REAL sleep was like. i had no idea... i would wake up multiple times during the night, now i only wake up if i need to pee. soooo different. worth the surgery 100% but it was a bitch....
-F2S

Finally I woke up one night and it felt like an intruder had come in and put a heavy plastic bag over my face and tightened it across my mouth and nose.
I started to panic and move about the room... my wife was watching me die. Room started going black and spinning, I saw my kids faces in my mind.
I started signing to her 9-1-1 and just then it lifted and I collapsed gasping for air. That was my wake up call. I got lucky.
I spent years between 270 and upper 290’s... heavy cycles that go along with that too.
Fuuuuuck that, what’s the point of all this muscle if ur dead? To have an extra pallbearer or two at ur funeral? How stupid.
My sleep is MUCH improved, (confirmed thru a second at home sleep study) health overall is much improved. I regret my years “chasing the dream” now. So much wasted time, but happy to have a second chance.
That story makes no sense at all.

i had BAD sleep apnea and come to find out it was cuz of severely deviated septum in my nose that caused blockage of both nostrils. i was a constant mouth breather and sleeping was a chore. if i ever went to deep sleep i would snore like a frieght train. got near total nasal reconstructive surgery and breathing thru nose increased 70% it was crazy to feel what REAL sleep was like. i had no idea... i would wake up multiple times during the night, now i only wake up if i need to pee. soooo different. worth the surgery 100% but it was a bitch....
-F2S

They put 2 splints inside my nose. It makes me feel like a have to constantly sneeze. You can't blow your nose to get rid of the mucus, so I carry wipeys, so I can see your point. I go back Feb 4, so I just got to grin and bear it until then. If it works some, then well worth the effort to me.

-F2S

I also use a CPAP and wear a full face mask because i have a severly deviated septum too. I've thought about having completely nose reconstruction surgery but i feel like its too much work. Ugh, plus did you have to pay out of pocket for that?

And i'm sorry but REFUSING to wear a cpap machine because you "can't do it" seems like the laziest shit ive ever heard.
You also died in your sleep and THAT was the wake up call you needed? Jesus. Im betting you still have minor sleep apnea even at a lower BW.

I had my septum fixed and apnea surgery at the same time. The next week was kind of sucky but I am happy enough that I had it done. Preferred that to wearing a mask for the rest of my life. And as apnea has been shown to shorten people life spans seems like a good investment.

I have sleep apnea as well I love my machine . I can put on and I'm straight to sleep .

I have an APAP machine which unlike a CPAP that blows out constantly at the same pressure -
The APAP blows out at the rate your breath - so it’s not a constant struggle or fight.
This APAP machine has saved me - all my numbers are better...heart rate, BP and energy.
I can’t believe I waited years to do this - that’s my only regret

I also use a CPAP and wear a full face mask because i have a severly deviated septum too. I've thought about having completely nose reconstruction surgery but i feel like its too much work. Ugh, plus did you have to pay out of pocket for that?

insurance covered it!
its not fun. had to clean my nose i think it was 5 times a day. sink looked like someone got murdered. was sooooo disgusting.
my daughter would come in to watch cuz she wants to be a doctor. it grossed me out and it was MY nose lol
my wife wouldnt come near bathroom when it was cleaning time.
i cant believe i worked up the courage to get the surgery done but it was one of best decisions in my life.
will never forget my first night of sleep after i was healed up. it was awesome
not being able to sleep is a serious health issue.
-F2S

Great to hear, my friend had the surgery about 2 months ago and he is way better, No CPAP and almost no snoring. His nose was messed up from a bunch of fights. He said it was best decision he made. We shared a hotel down in mexico a few months ago and I almost stabbed him in the middle of night because of his snoring. lol

I have severe obstructive sleep apnea as well as a previously deviated septum. I had the deviated septum corrected and it did nothing for my sleep apnea since my issue is a slim airway and my tongue retracting back into my throat when I fall asleep. I would love it if a simple surgery would alleviate my OSA.

What doesn’t make sense? I woke up unable to breath, like I was suffocating, and it took some time before I “opened back up” and could breath again.

This is the shit that scares me man haha.

How did they correct your septum? Surgical break or what?
I'm just afraid of them doing this and me recovering...only to find out that it didnt work and im still unable to breathe.

Ive had this done with my shoulder (cleaning up bone spurs and such) and it made no difference in my ROM.
Basically a waste of recovery and time away from the gym.

I have severe obstructive sleep apnea as well as a previously deviated septum. I had the deviated septum corrected and it did nothing for my sleep apnea since my issue is a slim airway and my tongue retracting back into my throat when I fall asleep. I would love it if a simple surgery would alleviate my OSA.

This is the shit that scares me man haha.

How did they correct your septum? Surgical break or what?
I'm just afraid of them doing this and me recovering...only to find out that it didnt work and im still unable to breathe.

Ive had this done with my shoulder (cleaning up bone spurs and such) and it made no difference in my ROM.
Basically a waste of recovery and time away from the gym.

Exactly what happened to me, had the surgery when I was a teenager many years ago (break, general anesthesia) only to find out afterwards my chronic rhinitis made me feel exactly the same, there is always one side of my nose through which I can barely breathe (It varies from side to side) I never had problems until recently where I find myself waking up with a completely dry mouth about 4 or 5 times per night, chemical nasal decongestants work like fucking magic for a couple days and then have a bad rebound effect where my nose feels even more blocked, I just started a saline / mint decongestant and it can´t compare to the chemical ones, but better than nothing.

I had my septum fixed and apnea surgery at the same time. The next week was kind of sucky but I am happy enough that I had it done. Preferred that to wearing a mask for the rest of my life. And as apnea has been shown to shorten people life spans seems like a good investment.
Apnea surgery? What's that like

Exactly what happened to me, had the surgery when I was a teenager many years ago (break, general anesthesia) only to find out afterwards my chronic rhinitis made me feel exactly the same, there is always one side of my nose through which I can barely breathe (It varies from side to side) I never had problems until recently where I find myself waking up with a completely dry mouth about 4 or 5 times per night, chemical nasal decongestants work like fucking magic for a couple days and then have a bad rebound effect where my nose feels even more blocked, I just started a saline / mint decongestant and it can´t compare to the chemical ones, but better than nothing.
I have the same issue. One side of my nose is often blocked, and which side it is varies. It's even worse when I lie down to sleep. What helped me tremendously is a nasal CPAP mask. The air pressure forces open both nostrils and after a couple of minutes with it on, I can breath comfortably through my nose.

Before switching to a nasal mask, I was using several full face masks and was mouthbreathing. My APAP machine cracked up the pressure so much that the mask inevitably leaked after a couple of hours. I also had a dry mouth despite the machine's humidifier. Now that I use a nasal mask, AHI is way down and the pressure doesn't ramp up as much. It really took me some time to adapt to the nasal mask (you cannot breath through your mouth at all since then air is gushing out of it, and you have to use your tongue to block airflow pushing out against your lips) but for me it was totally worth it.

Apnea surgery? What's that like
They went in and cut out the excess tissue in the throat to open it up. Swallowing was not real fun the first week, but that is to be expected. When the X-wife went back to cooking out usual 5 star spicy food the second week it was a new sensation.

They went in and cut out the excess tissue in the throat to open it up. Swallowing was not real fun the first week, but that is to be expected. When the X-wife went back to cooking out usual 5 star spicy food the second week it was a new sensation.

Which be of these was yours (name of surgery)
I've had my nose worked on to help breathing but I still feel it's not enough.
I wake up suffocating here n there but mostly feels like not getting enough hair throughout day. The feeling reminds me of breathing in a dusty house of that makes sense, not always though. Doesn't help living in Colorado.
I can't believe you had both same day. How did you breath during recovery damn. Also, how do you feel with breathing walking around awake.
Lol you had the bulldog surgery.

It would be UPPP. Although I had it 20 years ago before there were a lot of options so I have not researched the other ones.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131