over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Covid-19 OTC remedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also posted in another thread but as far as OTC medications, my CRNA friend and her team are using the below:

Claritin
High does Mucinex (Guaifenesin)
Flonase

I also posted in another thread but as far as OTC medications, my CRNA friend and her team are using the below:

Claritin
High does Mucinex (Guaifenesin)
Flonase
That's what I use for my already compromised lungs.
But during infection use these? Not prevention Right.

That's what I use for my already compromised lungs.
But during infection use these? Not prevention Right.

Their doctor and nurse team have been instructed to use with themselves for prevention.

Vitamin D3 (get one with K2)
Zinc (picolinate)
Melatonin

I'd also throw in Probiotics, C, NAC perhaps, and Curcumin/Tumeric
...I think Dante has mentioned Quercetin has some potential.
Instead probiotic supplements use a fermented prebiotic supplement and sauerkraut.

Instead probiotic supplements use a fermented prebiotic supplement and sauerkraut.
Yes or the fermented garlic.
Honestly, people really need to try a stabilized Allicin supplement. My entire team who works side by side had the flu in February and I double dosed it.... that stuff works. There is a lot of research on it preventing viruses.

Perhaps Allicin’s most important power in our modern age of antibiotic-resistant germs and ever-new microbial diseases (SARS, flesh-eating Strepto-coccus, West Nile encephalitis virus, AIDS...) is its amazing broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity.
In their 1999 review of Allicin’s antimicrobial activities, Ankri and Mirelman report on the antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasite, antiviral activity of Allicin. They note that a broad range of bacteria, including E. coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Proteus mirabilis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Acetobacter baumanii, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Enterococcus faecium, Myco-bacterium tuberculosis, H. pylori, Salmonella, Clostridium and Shigella are ALL Allicin-sensitive.”

Is everyone getting this

Vitamin D3 (get one with K2)
Zinc (picolinate)
Melatonin

I'd also throw in Probiotics, C, NAC perhaps, and Curcumin/Tumeric
...I think Dante has mentioned Quercetin has some potential.

Very good list....lets be honest, boatloads of people are going to get infected...its going to be rampant....alot of people reading this are going to get Covid-19.....and for most the situation is going to be mild and for a few its going to life threatening. Its all about preventing the cytokine storm.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25600522/

in the next link down #3 and #6 are very important

and its very interesting that the death rate is virtually an exact opposite of melatonin production. Children who get infected but are pretty much impervious to the dire effects make up to 10-20X the levels of melatonin than do much older adults.

Attachments

• Image_Melatonin-secretion-from-infant-to-old-age-pg-ml.png
    Image_Melatonin-secretion-from-infant-to-old-age-pg-ml.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 11
Very good list....lets be honest, boatloads of people are going to get infected...its going to be rampant....alot of people reading this are going to get Covid-19.....and for most the situation is going to be mild and for a few its going to life threatening. Its all about preventing the cytokine storm.

and its very interesting that the death rate is virtually an exact opposite of melatonin production. Children who get infected but are pretty much impervious to the dire effects make up to 10-20X the levels of melatonin than do much older adults.

So how much melatonin should one be taking? Especially an older person

What about expectorants?
I purposely avoided expectorants because I feel like they can sometimes increase phlegm by "loosening" it.

This is working in France, New York, South Korea, everywhere they use it.
You did a write up on dmso orally.
Do you think dmso with meds might help?
I remember research saying antivirals can't fully kill hiv, herpes , or whatever because it can't fully get into the cell. With Dmso going through all, blood brain barrier, it can kill the virus when used with dmso/anti viral preparations. But I've not seen much on it.

I take 2 products that contains various ingredients as well as a few other things (3 other products). All the products combined contain the following (plus extras)...

ZMA, Olive Leaf Extract, Citrus Bergamot, Tocotrienol Compelx (EVNol), Astaxanthin, Allicin, Vitamin K2 MK7, Vitamin D3, Astragalus, Probiotics, Vitamin C, Acerola, Acai, Blackcurrant, Melatonin and Echinacea. I also use a greens and multi vitamin powder.

Cinder melatonin doses can vary significantly depending upon the person or disorder. Most use between 1-10mg with some even using less/more. An average dose is usually between 3-5mg. Some can respond badly to it so I would recommend starting low and moving up in dose. For the elderly I would start at 1mg and work up. Me personally I use 10mg pre bed and started at that dose and never had an issue. My mum can also take that dose with no problems and she is very sensitive to most things. I also have and would recommend breaks.

VERY interesting Dante. Thank you.
Anything to reduce the cytokine storm is a GOOD thing!
Shit! Now I gotta go back to the store!:)

You did a write up on dmso orally.
Do you think dmso with meds might help?
I remember research saying antivirals can't fully kill hiv, herpes , or whatever because it can't fully get into the cell. With Dmso going through all, blood brain barrier, it can kill the virus when used with dmso/anti viral preparations. But I've not seen much on it.
I’m not sure about DMSO. I think the antivirals work by stopping the virus from going into is receptor.

Dante,

If melatonin production declines as we age, should we also be looking at GH? Could having the hormonal levels of a teenager/young adult be what's protecting them?

Nothing works better than deep restful sleep for recovering from cold/flu, and if you have sore throat and can't breath, you can't sleep. I have my sleep protocol I've been using for a while and it works everytime!

1. Brush your teeth thoroughly and gargle with listerine before sleep. It's a no brainers and if you arent already doing it, you're disgusting. It gets your mucus secretion to start moving especially if you gag brushing near your throat, allows you to cough and blow all the nasty shits out from throat and nasal passage.

2. Natty pod. Using Himalayan sea salt, a natural antibacterial, again drains mucus from nasal passage and disinfects it.

3. Zycam. This is game changer. It opens up nasal passage for 12 hours and allows the infected mucus that's trapped deep in the sinus to be blown out. 3 sprays per nostril. Most common issue with upper respiratory infection is that you cant breath, thus bad quality sleep. This stuff really helps!

4. Breathing strips. Again, allows you to breath better for better sleep.

5. Mix of 10 gram glutamine, 1 oz aloe juice, 1 cup water and 1 teaspoon fiber, plus 1 probiotic cap. All supports GI tract and therefore immune system.

This has worked better than anything else I tried.

I take 2 products that contains various ingredients as well as a few other things (3 other products). All the products combined contain the following (plus extras)...

ZMA, Olive Leaf Extract, Citrus Bergamot, Tocotrienol Compelx (EVNol), Astaxanthin, Allicin, Vitamin K2 MK7, Vitamin D3, Astragalus, Probiotics, Vitamin C, Acerola, Acai, Blackcurrant, Melatonin and Echinacea. I also use a greens and multi vitamin powder.

Cinder melatonin doses can vary significantly depending upon the person or disorder. Most use between 1-10mg with some even using less/more. An average dose is usually between 3-5mg. Some can respond badly to it so I would recommend starting low and moving up in dose. For the elderly I would start at 1mg and work up. Me personally I use 10mg pre bed and started at that dose and never had an issue. My mum can also take that dose with no problems and she is very sensitive to most things. I also have and would recommend breaks.

I bet right about now you are truly hoping they paid attention and dosed those products accurately and with high quality raw material. Do you know how hard and expensive it is to test the raw ingredients, dose it correctly and then check to see you have made it correctly? I don't trust the products with 15 ingredients and I'm not sure why you do either.

Nothing works better than deep restful sleep for recovering from cold/flu, and if you have sore throat and can't breath, you can't sleep. I have my sleep protocol I've been using for a while and it works everytime!

1. Brush your teeth thoroughly and gargle with listerine before sleep. It's a no brainers and if you arent already doing it, you're disgusting. It gets your mucus secretion to start moving especially if you gag brushing near your throat, allows you to cough and blow all the nasty shits out from throat and nasal passage.

2. Natty pod. Using Himalayan sea salt, a natural antibacterial, again drains mucus from nasal passage and disinfects it.

3. Zycam. This is game changer. It opens up nasal passage for 12 hours and allows the infected mucus that's trapped deep in the sinus to be blown out. 3 sprays per nostril. Most common issue with upper respiratory infection is that you cant breath, thus bad quality sleep. This stuff really helps!

4. Breathing strips. Again, allows you to breath better for better sleep.

5. Mix of 10 gram glutamine, 1 oz aloe juice, 1 cup water and 1 teaspoon fiber, plus 1 probiotic cap. All supports GI tract and therefore immune system.

This has worked better than anything else I tried.

Hell of a regiment. Do you only do this when recovering from being sick? Do you take anything to promote sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws