over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Covid-19 Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Mike you always have to be right not matter what and worst of all, when you get called on something you're always the victim. You're completely off the reservation in this thread, I tell you to get back on topic and then you accuse me of making up rules. And as usual you have to respond with a long winded diatribe and play poor me. Nobody else is talking about the CIA running news channels and all the other schizophrenic bullshit you've been spouting off about. I made a post earlier in this thread asking you to stop and you said you would. Then you went to another COVID-19 thread and started there. You're the reason that thread got locked. Now you're back here again going off topic. If you can't control your responses and stay within the rules then avoid the thread. If you do wind up banned because you can't follow the rules, then you can speak to Big A through the banned forum.
Many years ago I was posting on this board and a moderator warned me that I was posting nonsense and they were concerned. Everything seemed fine to me so I fought and argued that I was fine and THEY were off base. I found myself in the banned forum and spewing even more crazy shit. The mods all got together and said “man we care about you and think you need help. Until you do you have to stay away!”
They were right and eventually I stopped arguing my righteousness and got help, medication and therapy. Of course it took a long time and loss of my wife and job before I realized I had a problem. I regret not listening to the mods but at the time I was sick and couldn’t see it.
I’m not saying this applies to this conversation! Just that I believe the mods do care about us and our health and we should listen to what they have to say.

Wow this thread got a little off topic! lol

BTW I have fully recovered. There was a point a week ago when my cough had gone away but I still had mucus in my lungs (and nose), my symptoms had seemed to change to something more bacterial. I called my doctor and got a Zpak, in less than 12 hours most of my remaining symptoms had cleared up, within 2 days all of the symptoms had cleared up. It is VERY common for viral infections to develop into secondary bacterial infections, possible especially true with covid19, since azithromycin seems to be working so well on it.

BTW I have fully recovered. There was a point a week ago when my cough had gone away but I still had mucus in my lungs (and nose), my symptoms had seemed to change to something more bacterial. I called my doctor and got a Zpak, in less than 12 hours most of my remaining symptoms had cleared up, within 2 days all of the symptoms had cleared up. It is VERY common for viral infections to develop into secondary bacterial infections, possible especially true with covid19, since azithromycin seems to be working so well on it.
Awesome news. Did your wife successfully not get sick this entire time?

BTW, the FDA has finally approved hydroxychloroquine for covid19.

Awesome news. Did your wife successfully not get sick this entire time?
She got incredibly mild symptoms for a couple of days only. Someone in her office was actually one of the early reported cases here so it's possible she is who gave it to me, but I suspect the store or gym. As I'm sure you know, it is known to have been circulating here in our state for about two months before I even got sick.

Awesome Kal. Glad to hear she made it through, I’m sure that was something you were both worried about.

They are getting serious around here about the stay at home order. I work construction, yesterday at one of our job sites the countertop guy was installing his countertops. WISHA officer stopped by the job site and wrote him a $1,000 fine for not staying home. Told him if he sees him again it would be $5,000. Seems as if they aren’t messing around any more. Crazy times.

For better or worse, I subscribe to the Economist which is where I primarily get my news
(I can wait a week). I do not get it from TV (don't own one), some from the internet,
which I look at briefly in the AM just to make sure we are not at war with somebody
again or we need to evacuate. I do not get caught up in all the political BS, conflicting
stories, etc. Just not the way I roll.

I feel bad for all those who's lives have adversely effected. Really do.

And as somebody once said, 'may you live in interesting times'. Well . . . I think this qualifies :(
I threw mine out in 2012. Best decision ever.

The deadliest weapon in the world is a politician’s mouth.

Antibiotics can be a miracle drug, never ceases to amaze me. A few months ago I had an infection in my cheek/ gum area on my right side. It became really swollen and somewhat painful. I got my script right away and within 6 hours the swelling was almost gone. Never seen anything like it.

Awesome Kal. Glad to hear she made it through, I’m sure that was something you were both worried about.

They are getting serious around here about the stay at home order. I work construction, yesterday at one of our job sites the countertop guy was installing his countertops. WISHA officer stopped by the job site and wrote him a $1,000 fine for not staying home. Told him if he sees him again it would be $5,000. Seems as if they aren’t messing around any more. Crazy times.
Seems borderline draconian to me, especially since everyone at the grocery store is moving within 2 feet of each other.

A local gym and barbershop got warnings for being open and making a living. Hopefully whoever snitched will be found out.

A local gym and barbershop got warnings for being open and making a living. Hopefully whoever snitched will be found out.

I did carry out at a new family owned mexican restaurant this past weekend and they had a a table with a family of four and a guy at the bar. You could tell that they were friends of the owners, but then 2 strangers walked in and asked if they could eat there and they let them as long as they sat at a table away from everyone else. I am hoping they don't get in trouble as I can tell they are struggling with just recently opening. I feel bad for businesses like this.

Have your respiratory symptoms completely cleared? My understanding was permanent fibrosis was reported in numerous patients that recovered.

There are some restaurants we like that have closed completely and others do carry out. The ones doing carryout seem to be doing ok, especially since some of their competitors have closed. Word travels fast on Facebook regarding who's open. All of the servers are out of work of course. I feel bad for them. In about 3 weeks financial relief is coming. Hopefully most have credit cards they can use to bridge over till then.

The schools here are still pitting out for hungry kids that cant afford food. Parents can pick it up at school or in some cases the school will even deliver it to their home.

There are some restaurants we like that have closed completely and others do carry out. The ones doing carryout seem to be doing ok, especially since some of their competitors have closed. Word travels fast on Facebook regarding who's open. All of the servers are out of work of course. I feel bad for them. In about 3 weeks financial relief is coming. Hopefully most have credit cards they can use to bridge over till then.

The schools here are still pitting out for hungry kids that cant afford food. Parents can pick it up at school or in some cases the school will even deliver it to their home.
They have that program here as well where the schools are providing free breakfast and lunch to those that need it. That is really cool IMO. Would be horrible if little kids had to go without nutrition.

Have your respiratory symptoms completely cleared? My understanding was permanent fibrosis was reported in numerous patients that recovered.
Seems there is a lot of conflicting reports out there. This web page I linked says a doctor found fibrosis in an autopsy he performed. I dont think we are going to know if it causes fibrosis until there are more deaths and autopsies done here in the US. Sadly it sounds like most of the dead won't have one performed. My uncle is a coroner and talked like they wont be doing any on covid-19 patients. We may not know for sure until this is all over. I did read that some viruses can cause it, so it wouldn't be something that's never happened.

Hard times coming. " the coronavirus could leave 100,000 to 240,000 people in the United States dead and millions infected. Without any measures in place to mitigate the contagion's spread, those projections jump to between 1.5 and 2.2 million deaths from COVID-19"

They are looking into this in the event of cytokine storm (which is where things go downhill very quickly)

leronlimab
"For some people whose immune systems are compromised by age or for often-subtle genetic or environmental reasons, the normal immune response doesn’t retreat when it should. It goes into overdrive, leading to “a flood of immune cells into the lung.” This has a rapid cascading effect in the body."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear