over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dose Boldenone / EQ

I
yup , good information

From experience deca seems to work better for my joints than eq, even a 150 mgs a week deca dose, seems to work better than a 600 mgs a week eq dose

yes finasteride and deca/npp are no no's

sorry I typed it incorrect its RU 58841

Ive tried two different brands, i dont know if im allowed to post them , one used to be a sponsor here, but one brand i lost quite a bit while on eq

the other brand, which ive stuck with , i havent lost any on eq, or test only . I use finasteride on test , oral and topical and ru, and dont seem to get any hairloss at all. In fact I actually regrew some, also using minoxidil, in my first nine months of starting it, and derma rolling

I'm always using minoxidil too though I've never tried derma rolling. I may have to give that a shot.

EQ is an awesome compound no matter what goals you have...I've run it by itself high(incredible results, vascular, lean, polished)...run it low on top of test(also awesome for fullness, increased appetite)
Those are the results I've had myself -- not a huge amount of mass but some for sure, and it was hard, dry muscle and the vascularity was great. I ran it on what was supposed to be a cut but turned into a fantastic recomp where I definitely lost fat and added muscle. I dropped 16lbs but arms, chest, and quads all got bigger. That was the best shape I've ever been in -- and then I went and got a hernia!

I can write something about high dose EQ. I used 1.5g a week myself and the look was really great, I used it during contest prep and it kept its fullness really great. When I put it away 4 weeks before fullness began to run away, the next time I use it during preparations I will keep it until the sacred end. My good friend also used a super-heavy weight in the last preparations 2.6g EQ a week and looked insane, his full definition and vascularization were indescribable.

I will anticipate the questions, I have no problems with high rbc or hemoglobin on EQ

I can write something about high dose EQ. I used 1.5g a week myself and the look was really great, I used it during contest prep and it kept its fullness really great. When I put it away 4 weeks before fullness began to run away, the next time I use it during preparations I will keep it until the sacred end. My good friend also used a super-heavy weight in the last preparations 2.6g EQ a week and looked insane, his full definition and vascularization were indescribable.

I will anticipate the questions, I have no problems with high rbc or hemoglobin on EQ

What about issues with estrogen or effect on libido?

What about issues with estrogen or effect on libido?
personally I have never encountered any problems with libido on eq, when it comes to estrogen, especially high doses often cause lowering estradiol to such an extent that you do not need to use IA even with high doses of testosterone

I Helped a buddy with his prep and made him stop the EQ 4 weeks out too, he didn’t lose that much fullness But was on 600mg of test e all the way to his show. Do you generally keep the test high/ or in the stack or do you drop it/ lower it x amount of weeks before the stage?

I Helped a buddy with his prep and made him stop the EQ 4 weeks out too, he didn’t lose that much fullness But was on 600mg of test e all the way to his show. Do you generally keep the test high/ or in the stack or do you drop it/ lower it x amount of weeks before the stage?
In the end, I discontinued the test completely or left a large dose like 50mg prop ed, but currently I do not stop taking testosterone to the end and do not go below 100mg ed

If you want to bet on the maximum cut and dryness, discontinue the test and gh 10-14 days before the start, if you want size, keep them to the end

I like to donate around every 90 days no matter what I’m running.

I know it’s Reddit, but there is a lot of bloodwork of guys on 1g EQ and 400-500mg test and their estrogen is low/low-normal.

Some think the anxiety might be crashed estrogen using AI alongside EQ

Very interesting , I bet this is especially the case when guys run it with mast as well. Or take an AI as a precaution for their test

i ran eq a lot when younger but havent used it in many years.
ran up to 1800mg wk for extended periods.
always with similar amt of test and usually anadrol.
always used what i think now are high doses of adex and usually nolva and or caber. doses and mixes to high to tell specifics but i attributed most to the test/drol rather then eq.
always felt great with test/eq/anadrol.

Yes, but don't expect a lot from the compound at lower doses (200-300 mg/week).
So Mike, why then it is dosed at 50mg/ml for Veterinarian use? The EQ we got back then was for horses.
Back in the day in Canada, we got Vet EQ, 50ml bottles if my memory is correct dosed at 50mg/ml.
We used it at low dosage because we kinda had to since it came in 50mg/ml, and I think it worked pretty well in small dosage.

I’ve been learning about EQ dropping your E2 as well. A video below showing blood test

so hes saying William Lewlwyns Anabolics is incorrect on the anabolic / androgenic ratios

Is it half as androgenic as test in the scalp?

whats it like in the scalp for people that have androgenic alopecia?

I think hes right on that is turns into some aromatise inhibitors partically one of them atd, which lowers estrogen, as many lab results have shown this

I'm running 900mg of EQ right now and lean and I forgot just HOW pronounced the vascularity is.
My legs are roadmaps.
Pretty insane.

I'm lucky that i get no RBC impact from it though.

Those are the results I've had myself -- not a huge amount of mass but some for sure, and it was hard, dry muscle and the vascularity was great. I ran it on what was supposed to be a cut but turned into a fantastic recomp where I definitely lost fat and added muscle. I dropped 16lbs but arms, chest, and quads all got bigger. That was the best shape I've ever been in -- and then I went and got a hernia!

When I ran it high, by week 4 people were asking when I was competing and what I was on...only EQ, no one believed me lol

so hes saying William Lewlwyns Anabolics is incorrect on the anabolic / androgenic ratios

Is it half as androgenic as test in the scalp?

whats it like in the scalp for people that have androgenic alopecia?

I think hes right on that is turns into some aromatise inhibitors partically one of them atd, which lowers estrogen, as many lab results have shown this

I don’t know. I just learned of EQ dropping E2 2 weeks ago. I have a lot of looking into and don’t have much time bc of work. I am gonna run an EQ with bold cyp cycle in a month and plan on getting bloods

I don’t know. I just learned of EQ dropping E2 2 weeks ago. I have a lot of looking into and don’t have much time bc of work. I am gonna run an EQ with bold cyp cycle in a month and plan on getting bloods
As you know the same compound, provided it's pure stuff, just different esters

Yes Mike Arnold may know how eq behaves with androgenic alopecia

As you know the same compound, provided it's pure stuff, just different esters

Yes Mike Arnold may know how eq behaves with androgenic alopecia

I know 100% my EQ is real. The bold cyp vendor came recommended. I want to add it in this time to see if the faster release of more steroid per mg made any noticeable difference. The only pip I’ve gotten so far was from winny oil so I’m hoping Pip is minimal.

I’ll have to look up mike Arnold but lucky I haven’t got any thinning of the hair

On the subject of EQ lowering E2, I read somewhere that a downstream metabolite of EQ acts as an aromatase inhibitor though I can't recall the details. Anecdotally, my own E2 levels remained very low (like single digits) for several months after my cycle and PCT.

In terms of results, the best cycles I had on it was from a sponsor here who had to quit for security reasons. Subsequent cycles with highly regarded current sponsors weren't so great though there could be all kinds of reasons for that.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws