over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dose Boldenone / EQ

This whole EQ AI metabolite thing is very individual. I've pulled bloods and i know SEVERAL guys who have as well....all running 600-1g of EQ with test. NONE had lowered E2 values. We've seen a handful of people on credit and 1 video by a guy who puts out SHIT YT "Brad Pitts cycle for Troy!" content and suddenly we think EQ acts as an AI. I feel like I trust the years and years of anecdotal evidence over anything else.

This whole EQ AI metabolite thing is very individual. I've pulled bloods and i know SEVERAL guys who have as well....all running 600-1g of EQ with test. NONE had lowered E2 values. We've seen a handful of people on credit and 1 video by a guy who puts out SHIT YT "Brad Pitts cycle for Troy!" content and suddenly we think EQ acts as an AI. I feel like I trust the years and years of anecdotal evidence over anything else.

I don't know..................I think the tube and the gram know the real secrets..............lol.

guys are using EQ, instead of mast/provision, to counter trest estrogen sides ??

So Mike, why then it is dosed at 50mg/ml for Veterinarian use? The EQ we got back then was for horses.
Back in the day in Canada, we got Vet EQ, 50ml bottles if my memory is correct dosed at 50mg/ml.
We used it at low dosage because we kinda had to since it came in 50mg/ml, and I think it worked pretty well in small dosage.
Relative to stronger compounds...or EQ at higher doses, 200-300 mg doesn't do that much. That was my main point. It was a statement of relativity. :)

I want to pull the trigger on higher dose EQ but my only run was cut short with hella anxiety. I was a firefighter at the time, so the anxiety was warranted. Maybe it will be better part duex? Then again, walking out heavy squats really do b fucking with your head. You stick yourself in a comfort zone. It's a head fuck, where my pl bruhs at with EQ?

I want to pull the trigger on higher dose EQ but my only run was cut short with hella anxiety. I was a firefighter at the time, so the anxiety was warranted. Maybe it will be better part duex? Then again, walking out heavy squats really do b fucking with your head. You stick yourself in a comfort zone. It's a head fuck, where my pl bruhs at with EQ?

I had to stop my 200 mgs of EQ because of anxiety

I guess I value internal peace more than vascularity now

I had to stop my 200 mgs of EQ because of anxiety

I guess I value internal peace more than vascularity now

I dont even like vascularity, makes me look like a freak show too much. 600mg of EQ gave me the best tissue volume of my life, I could flex through my shirt, and also bash my skull in..... so yeah.

Highest I've ever went on EQ was a gram. Stuff works great if you give it actual time to do its thing! I know everyone says gh15 is out to lunch with eq giving capped shoulders but I sure think it does.

Highest I've ever went on EQ was a gram. Stuff works great if you give it actual time to do its thing! I know everyone says gh15 is out to lunch with eq giving capped shoulders but I sure think it does.

Most, if not all gh15 has said over the years from personal experience have been true

I think the best look ive pulled so far to date has been on high EQ(1.2g-1.5g) with low tren and test.
once you go over 1g the drug is a whole different story..I think alot of the dislike guys have for EQ is due to underdosed product. Imo
A gram+ of EQ should elevate your Hematocrit beyond acceptable. That is what this was made for originally in horses. Throws me through the roof. Unless... is underdosed or not real Boldenone.

High individual. That's like saying 1 gram of test should give you extreme gyno.
Stop talking in absolutes.

A gram+ of EQ should elevate your Hematocrit beyond acceptable. That is what this was made for originally in horses. Throws me through the roof. Unless... is underdosed or not real Boldenone.

High individual. That's like saying 1 gram of test should give you extreme gyno.
How bout this one 55. I took the same eq, accurately dosed real boldenone I know this because I gathered the accurate parts and watched it turned into a killer dvd right before my eyes. Yet all 5 times I ran it a gram or higher it affected me differently every time. I mean I became heavily vascular had an appetite of a horse but my bloodwork was pretty different every time. Once at 1200 mg a week they were convinced I was going to have a stroke my count was so high. And no bullshit here guys, my blood was so thick it would not draw. Tapped into a vein the size of one of her fingers..and the look of what the fuck on her face as she drew up that sludge. The dr asked me how I felt as he looked at my bloodwork and I replied”basically like a god never felt better. I fuck all night and log 7 days a week, play football and pump iron in between” and I meant it. He started lecturing me that steroids were harming me but I wasn’t hearing it I was not even halfway through my planned cycle. Gains were eminent succession was no option

From the research I’ve done there are physiological traits they thought we’re absolute but now coming to find out it is individual based. Also, guys stack 8-10 compounds together and then blame EQ or the Tren or the Androl. When they don’t have a clue bc of so many chemicals & hormones running thru them. I didn’t do blood work last time and only time I ran EQ at 600 mg a week. This time I am to see. Some guys have to do therapeutic blood draws on just testosterone. A hormone having the same physiological traits with every single male is a little absurd to think IMO...

Ran eq once never again, did around 1gram a week and my blood was like fucking pudding, anxiety was fuckin horrible and felt like my heart was pounding through my chest.

100%.
Drugs work slightly differently in everyone's body.
Dr. Scott has an entire lecture devoted to individual responses to gear/training and GH on Mountaindog's site.
and like you said, as we get older...our bodies change and what used to work or what used to be really easy on us, hits us hard. Or vice versa. It just shows you the complicated crazy game bodybuilding is.

I'm all for giving blood, I used to do it all the time and still try to do it every couple months. This is regardless of dose and drug. But tossing EQ out the door because, "oh my RBC's" is just as dumb as throwing DECA out and never trying it because of deca dick. Try it...document your experiences and decide if its for you. Pros/cons.

From the research I’ve done there are physiological traits they thought we’re absolute but now coming to find out it is individual based. Also, guys stack 8-10 compounds together and then blame EQ or the Tren or the Androl. When they don’t have a clue bc of so many chemicals & hormones running thru them. I didn’t do blood work last time and only time I ran EQ at 600 mg a week. This time I am to see. Some guys have to do therapeutic blood draws on just testosterone. A hormone having the same physiological traits with every single male is a little absurd to think IMO...

This is true. Squibb first marketed EQ for vet use in the late 1960's, but it had been synthesized and patented for human use in 1949.
My doc said I was anemic and my iron levels are very low as well as red blood cell count. I started taking bold cyp and an iron supplement Rx. Getting more blood work done in a month.

My doc said I was anemic and my iron levels are very low as well as red blood cell count. I started taking bold cyp and an iron supplement Rx. Getting more blood work done in a month.
It might take some time for the boldenone to remedy that, but being cyp it'll at least be faster than EQ. And there's always low dose anadrol if that doesn't work lol. Also, I think low dose MT-2 would be viable except the perpetual tanning effect wouldn't be something I'd be keen on.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws