over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Basic Health Supplement Stack

Does anyone get their blood tested to see what their deficiant in before adding some of these supplements. Such as test done by "Genova Diagnostics". Their NutrEval FMV or Optimal Nutritional Evaluation?

Does anyone get their blood tested to see what their deficiant in before adding some of these supplements. Such as test done by "Genova Diagnostics". Their NutrEval FMV or Optimal Nutritional Evaluation?

I do...I usually use walkinlabs.com for my labs and spent, gosh, over a grand on about every panel known to mankind including the vitamin panels, etc. It was pretty interesting!

Most people don't, but this is the proper way to do it. I select many supplements based on this.

I have always regarded nutrient panels as not optimal unless you have a very strict and consistent diet that hasn't changed or deviated from a sound approach.

I have a sound approach with a lot of strategy and flexibility and I fuck off when I feel like it, so getting a snapshot of my nutrients isn't going to tell me a ton that I will be able to pinpoint or apply in a strategic manner. At least, this is what I have always thought.

I have always regarded nutrient panels as not optimal unless you have a very strict and consistent diet that hasn't changed or deviated from a sound approach.

I have a sound approach with a lot of strategy and flexibility and I fuck off when I feel like it, so getting a snapshot of my nutrients isn't going to tell me a ton that I will be able to pinpoint or apply in a strategic manner. At least, this is what I have always thought.

Solid point. Routine and consistency makes the results more accurate.

That is an interesting philosophy @Knight9. Seems logical to me. I have been curious to to do a vitamin panel. Don't know if its worth it since all my other blood work comes back fine and my diet is pretty consisent. I was curious. I feel like the supplement industry is overprescribed to society. I take the basics Oceablue Fish oils, Magnesium, Beet juice powder, B-complex, and Visbiome.

This irked me enough to create an all encompassing list that might be void of a few arguably worthy things but here it is. Remember it's not just Curcumin..or Magnesium...or Quercetin. I urge you to seek out the proper, most bio-available and applicable forms to suit your situation.
For example...for me right now it would be Magnesium Glycinate and or L-threonate...that's it. Curcumin would be Longvida, Meriva or anything showing legitimate bio-availability with new studies. Quercetin will be in the form of EMIQ or Quercefit etc..

Tier A1 non-negotiables: D+K, Ubiquinol, Omega3, Magnesium, Curcumin
Tier A2: Zinc/Copper, Astaxanthin, B-vitamins, ALA, Boron, C, Saccharomyces Boulardii, NAC, Selenium.

Optional all stars: Citrus Bergamot, Melatonin, Boswellia Serrata, UC-II collagen, Grapeseed extract, Full spectrum Vitamin E or Tocotrienols, Ashwagandha, Alpha-GPC(choline), EGCG, Quercetin, Lutein, Benfotiamine, Vit A(retinyl palmitate)
Super interesting/cutting edge/jury's out: Resveratrol, Pterostilbene, NMN, Metformin, Berberine, PQQ, Olive leaf extract, Apigenin, Niacin, DHEA, Broccomax, SAMe

Bolsterting Immune System: D+K, Zinc+Quercetin, A(retinyl), C, NAC, Curcumin, Selenium, Saccharomyces Boulardii
Blood sugar: Metformin, Berberine, Chromium, ALA, Benfotiamine
Liver: NAC, Milk Thistle, MIC.
Heart/Bp: Arjuna, Pycnogenol, Pomegranate, Garlic, D-ribose, L-carnitine.
Kidney: Astragalus, perhaps Anserine
Thyroid: A, Selenium, Iodine
Relaxation/stress: Magnesium, Phosphatidylserine, Ashwagandha, Gaba, L-theanine, 5-htp
Break glass in case of emergency toolbox: Tudca, Carditone, IP6

Sports Nutrition & health non negotiables: Creatine, Taurine, TMG, Citrulline Malate, Leucine, EAA/Whey

Foods:
Blueberries
Avocados
EVOO
Walnuts
Pistachios
Almonds
Broccoli Sprouts
Sauerkraut
Kimchi
Wild Salmon
Sardines
Pastured Eggs
Grassfed beef
Butter
Leafy greens
Matcha Tea
Macadamia Nut Oil
Bone Broth

What brand EMIQ?

My current supplements...

Pomegranate
Garlic
Curcumin
Synthergine
Fish Oil
Vitamin D
ZMA
Melatonin
Digestive Enzymes
Milk Thistle

Preworkout (various)
Synthetine
Syntheselen
EAA's (intra)

What brand EMIQ?
Since March I've been using (religiously) A-bolic from TheLab..which had EMIQ but their new formulation has Quercefit which is even better.

I have very hard time make supplement stack , my knowledge in this area is not much

To get started i ordered some supps from life extension eu

Can someone of you that know your supps tell me what you think of this stack for general health ?

1) Super Omega-3 Plus EPA/DHA Fish Oil, Sesame Lignans, Olive Extract, Krill & Astaxanthin

2) Vitamin C and Bio-Quercetin Phytosome

3) Once-Daily Health Booster

4) Two-Per-Day Tablets

I am also thinking to add heart,glucose,kidneys support but from trainedbyJP nutrition since in EU i cant get what you guys using

Im thinking from JP:

Love heart
Vital support
Cure coming

Thanks in advance for any help

Respect

I've been looking to write a list of the supps i'm taking. I've been taking b6 but I'm eliminating that to see if I notice a difference. Carditone looks interesting so I'll be looking into that. Could I eliminate most of these? Probably could. I'm pretty sure I spend more on health supps than I do on anything else. For everything on this list there is someone who said it changed their life and someone else who will say it's snake oil. The money spent on these things isnt going to be missed. The best we can do is look at the results people we trust post and dig a little. Everything here I've rotated in and out and noticed a difference when I stopped taking it or is just a staple I never intend to stop taking like cod liver oil. I have taken a whole lot more supps like glucosamine which I have noticed does absolutely nothing for me personally.

Magnesium
Taurine
Potassium
Multi vit
Grape Seed
Hawthorne Berry
TUDCA
Citrus Bergamot
Horse Chestnut
Bromelain
Uricare (rotate this in and out)
NAC
Bone Up (jarrow)
DAK
ubiquinol
Biotin
B-12
Vit E
Cod liver oil
Turmeric

I have very hard time make supplement stack , my knowledge in this area is not much

To get started i ordered some supps from life extension eu

Can someone of you that know your supps tell me what you think of this stack for general health ?

1) Super Omega-3 Plus EPA/DHA Fish Oil, Sesame Lignans, Olive Extract, Krill & Astaxanthin

2) Vitamin C and Bio-Quercetin Phytosome

3) Once-Daily Health Booster

4) Two-Per-Day Tablets

I am also thinking to add heart,glucose,kidneys support but from trainedbyJP nutrition since in EU i cant get what you guys using

Im thinking from JP:

Love heart
Vital support
Cure coming

Thanks in advance for any help

Respect
While I still think Nordic Naturals triglyceride form and Carlson's liquid are the best options for Omega3 supplementation, if that life extension formula truly has all that and done under high QC...that is a hell of a product. I wish they specifically had olive leaf extract instead of a proprietary blend mixed with stem or whatever.

Life Extension has me perplexed...their new bottles look cool but feel cheap...and they have some formulas and compounds in their products that are not the patented versions..but seem to use the same 'technology'. For example, Quercetin Phytosome is not Quercefit. I could look through and find other examples of this as well.

Also didn't like the fact that their Super Bio-Curcumin was basically obsolete but they kept it until they had to change it..and now of course, they have a 50x better form you have never heard of.

I don't know what to think. I think they are trying to look more innovative than tried and true. And while they tell you they are at the cutting edge of things...I'm not 100% sure there is evidence of that through actions.

Since March I've been using (religiously) A-bolic from TheLab..which had EMIQ but their new formulation has Quercefit which is even better.

I know the product contains apigenin, which I find interesting. I’ve been taking 200 mgs a day for a week but might add another 200 mg two times a day, just to see what I notice if anything in the long term since I’m just on 140 mg of test a week. I take it with bioperine, food, and extra fats to increase absorption.

How do you like Dante’s supplement?

I like it a lot. It covers so many bases and provides an optimal zinc ionophore during this pandemic.
Apigenin: lower blood pressure and blood sugar slightly, inhibits pressure overload-induced cardiac, hypertrophy, anti-cancer, promotes getting leaner...
Quercefit 20-24x more bio-avail that Quercetin, can lower blood pressure, antioxidant attributes, shows inhibition of LVH, potentiates muscle hypertrophy...
Turkesterone: most potent anabolic ecdysteroid, outstanding increase in protein synthesis, anabolic, no sides or toxicity observed..

I usually take it twice daily(3-4 caps) with 15-30mg Zinc Balance by Jarrow..(because it is balanced with copper)...even though I am a slighty bigger fan of Zinc Picolinate.

whats a GOOD multivitamin and mineral daily vitamin?
i bought Centrum basic adult multi vitamin for me and the wife and my buddy is busting my balls for it... I kno lots bout diet and PED's but not so much about multi vitamins....
-F2S

LEF’s two a day is great. Right now I’m using Mega Food men’s one daily.

Thorne has a couple killer daily formulas.

Absolutely, Thornes multis are great. I was going to buy this when I ran out of my multi but it was sold out. I believe it might be the best out there.

theenergyblueprint.com has three excellent all in one supplements if anyone is willing to spend the dough.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws