over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Basic Health Supplement Stack

I don’t know anything about the this company but man it’s overpriced.

Well it is a high quality company run by Ari Whitten.

I wouldn't say it's overpriced because of the quality of the ingredients and the fact they're all clinical dosing. However, extremely expensive still holds true. It's definitely a big investment.

A note on Citrus Berg. https://www.amazon.com.au/Naked-Nutrient-Deseo-Bergamot-Supplement/dp/B07Q8F248C
I have always had chronically low HDL(never above 45, to my recollection). I started this brand at 1 cap(250mg) about 5 days a week(I say 5 because some days I'm just not bothered with supps/meds or anything, really.) This began about the beginning of Oct.
My blood work from last week had my HDL at 60, up from 36 in July.

A note on Citrus Berg. https://www.amazon.com.au/Naked-Nutrient-Deseo-Bergamot-Supplement/dp/B07Q8F248C
I have always had chronically low HDL(never above 45, to my recollection). I started this brand at 1 cap(250mg) about 5 days a week(I say 5 because some days I'm just not bothered with supps/meds or anything, really.) This began about the beginning of Oct.
My blood work from last week had my HDL at 60, up from 36 in July.

I've been so tempted to purchase Citrus Berg, but have yet pulled the trigger. Your results are impressive especially at 250 mgs. Is this the only you changed in your supplement regimen?

I've been so tempted to purchase Citrus Berg, but have yet pulled the trigger. Your results are impressive especially at 250 mgs. Is this the only you changed in your supplement regimen?

The only other added supplement was.... https://www.ayush.com/store/cognitive-and-immune-support/bronchotone-respiratory-support
My diet was "worse" this last blood work than it was back in July. By worse I mean larger amount of sugar, higher calories. I also didn't have any alcohol for half of June through July. This past blood work I was drinking 1-2x a week.
My testosterone supplementation was lower. I lowered my weekly amount from .6/wk to about .4 every 10 days. That's not exact. I just started running low so I needed to prolong the supply.

My current supp list:
Full Spectrum Multi mineral
Vit D
Magtein
Bronchotone
Berberine(infrequently)
Curcumin

I use way more then i probably should. I almost feel like I'm collecting supplements.

Ubiquinol
Carditone (wow this stuff works well)
Fish oil
Kyolic garlic extra strength
Vit D
Mag chelate
Potassium
NAC
Turmeric curcumin
Prostate formula
Probiotics
Digestive enzymes
Baby aspirin

The carditone made a much bigger difference than i thought it would in both blood pressure and especially RHR.
The combo of the prostate formula and turmeric has made a noticeable difference in prostate issues. Been using them off and on for a few years, especially while on cycle. Everytime i run out i notice my prostate acting up again. It couldnt be more noticeable. When I'm of cycle i dont really use them.when I'm off cycle i discontinue practically all of those supps.

Im lactose intolerant and have been having issues with bloating and a distended belly lately so i figured i would give the probiotics and digestive enzymes out and see if i notice anything. If i dont, then they'll get cut from the list.

I've used citrus bergamot off and on. I think I'm done with it though.

This is a great option to try for digestive enzymes.

As Knight9 included in his list of foods Sauerkraut and Kimchi are great options for probiotics.

The only other added supplement was.... https://www.ayush.com/store/cognitive-and-immune-support/bronchotone-respiratory-support
My diet was "worse" this last blood work than it was back in July. By worse I mean larger amount of sugar, higher calories. I also didn't have any alcohol for half of June through July. This past blood work I was drinking 1-2x a week.
My testosterone supplementation was lower. I lowered my weekly amount from .6/wk to about .4 every 10 days. That's not exact. I just started running low so I needed to prolong the supply.

My current supp list:
Full Spectrum Multi mineral
Vit D
Magtein
Bronchotone
Berberine(infrequently)
Curcumin

Do you have asthma too? If so, you notice anything from using that supplement?

Do you have asthma too? If so, you notice anything from using that supplement?

I don't have asthma but I smoke cannabis daily and cloves when I drink. Honestly, I can't say I've noticed a difference with the supplement. Don't think I'll continue.

Anybody have any thoughts/insights on Leviathan Nutrition? Specifically their IRE and Kidney Support products? @Knight9 has posted positively about their owner I believe and have seen a few post about their tudca product but that’s about it.

Mulit vit
Tumeric
Liv 52
Ala
Melatonin
Probiotic
Vit D
B12 shot
B6
Nac
Fish oil
Astragalus
Cartidone
Thc vaporizer

Anybody have any thoughts/insights on Leviathan Nutrition? Specifically their IRE and Kidney Support products? @Knight9 has posted positively about their owner I believe and have seen a few post about their tudca product but that’s about it.

Using their products now. Great profiles and a good guy as the owner. I'll be pulling bloods in 2 or so weeks. I'm currently running his entire stack.

Using their products now. Great profiles and a good guy as the owner. I'll be pulling bloods in 2 or so weeks. I'm currently running his entire stack.
Agreed. Great stuff and good dude!

im a huge fan of Morphogen Nutrition products. ALLLL of them quality. Great owner.

Reactions: D2
Lets see what im taking right now. Im taking more this past year then in prior years.

Now Adam multi
1 gram vit c
200mg ubiquinol
500mg EGCG
15000 IU vit D
81mg ASA

Meds
Atorvastatin
Test 200mg
atenolol 50mg
dutasteride ( for hair)
sometimes telmisartan/hctz
Metformin 1 gram a few times a week before breakfast
HCG/HMG
etoricoxib 30- 60mg twice a week ( for herniated disc in neck)

Lets see what im taking right now. Im taking more this past year then in prior years.

Now Adam multi
1 gram vit c
200mg ubiquinol
500mg EGCG
15000 IU vit D
81mg ASA

Meds
Atorvastatin
Test 200mg
atenolol 50mg
dutasteride ( for hair)
HCG/HMG

What dose of telmisartan/hctz do you use when you take it? Do you add it to the atenolol too when you take it or do you stop the atenolol, then run the telmisartan/hctz?

How much dutastetide do you run? Any sides from it?

Now Adam multi
1 gram vit c
200mg ubiquinol
500mg EGCG
15000 IU vit D
81mg ASA

Meds
Atorvastatin
Test 200mg
atenolol 50mg
dutasteride ( for hair)
HCG/HMG

Hey brother! Do you always run that amount of Vit D? I’ve been taking between 10-15k IUs a day since Covid. how long have you been at that level?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws