over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw's arms

Why do you think it likely that he had a tumor? Maybe he talked about it but if it wasn't confirmed then I'd think it very unlikely. Very very unlikely.

If it was so "probable" you'd think others would have said the same, but I never saw this theory before when discussing Ashley.
If it was true Mike had an obvious way to make himself very famous and rich. He could've enlisted scientists and experts who would prove he was natural as he was prepping for a show by way of transparent testing. It would've made him famous even outside of the bodybuilding industry, the IFBB would've financed the whole thing because it's such an apparent money maker. But no such thing was ever done because it's not true. If Mike O'Hearn really was natural he'd do the same but he won't because he's full of shit, he's been on for 30 years straight.
Yes, it would be very possible to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he's not on any steroids, GH or SARMs etc. Imagine what he could do if he did this?! The marketing potential would be staggering.
Michael Lockett, same thing. I could see a genetic abnormality in his case as he had a very weird physiognomy. He said he'd never dope as it went against everything he believed in, he would not have been able to look at himself in the mirror. Then his girl called the cops on him for domestic violence and called him a roid raging, steroid using asshole.

If I were wealthy I'd roll up on all these mf'ers with a camera crew and offer to pay them handsomely for taking part in fully transparent drug testing, natural hormonal analysis, genetic analysis, and what have you. Not a single one would agree to it and if someone did, it would be some autistic sub 150lbs fella. Would make for an interesting documentary on natural bb, as opposed to the shit Generation Iron put out.

Do you know what kind of abnormal T-levels have been recorded due to tumors, what kind of range are we talking about? Think about this. If a pituitary tumor could cause extremely high T levels due to high gonadotropin levels from the tumor then we'd see it when attempting HRT with HCG or Clomid.
I think Trump did claim some crazy impossible T level lol.

"Functioning pituitary adenomas" are common, pituitary adenomas of some kind are extremely common, one study on cadavers found them 25% of people. Only functioning ones will alter hormone levels. Testosterone levels in healthy adults are extremely consistent and most of the outliers are probably from functioning pituitary adenomas. Anyone with a testosterone level above 1000 is likely because of this. In today's environment, where testosterone levels are much lower than previous generations (again several studies), levels above 800-900 are likely because of a pituitary tumor.

I think Mike Ashely probably had a functioning pituitary adenoma because his test level was over 1k and it's the most likely explanation considering how common they are.

Mike actually often tried to get people to test him. Your assertion that it would be a big deal to 'prove' his natural doesn't even make sense. No one would believe the results. Many would claim he had been on before and now was clean, etc. (which could be true). There is no way to "prove" lifetime natural. GH wasn't even around when Mike built his body, it became available towards the end of his career. A couple units of GH isn't going to make a difference anyway, there are lots of guys back then that got huge without GH. SARMs didn't exist back then lol. All this talk of "marketing potential" is nutty. Michael Lockett is a MONSTER compared to Mike Ashely I don't know why you are even bringing him up.

Did you even watch that interview with Mike Ashley? He encouraged people to test him just like you are talking about, no one cares, people beat drug tests all the time anyway and if he is really natty, again, not one cares, it's just good genetics, he's not even that big.

Abnormally high T levels is something that has been studied for decades in sports. There are women, who are still women, who are born with Y chromosomes, some have high T levels, some do not. There are men who have extremely high T levels in sports. No one wants to study why, it's just a fact. Scientifically, studies can't even agree that T levels provide an advantage (obviously we know they do).

Here is a chart, 35nl/l is over 1000ng/dl testlevels.jpg

I think Mike Ashely probably had a functioning pituitary adenoma because his test level was over 1k and it's the most likely explanation considering how common they are.

GH wasn't even around when Mike built his body, it became available towards the end of his career.

Didn't use of GH from cadavers predate the start of Ashley's competitive bodybuilding career?

If his test levels were elevated, why would you assume that exogenous hormones weren't the culprit? Your unsubstantiated claim about 'pituitary tumors' is a stretch, to say the least.

And with regard to 'marketing potential', it's hardly implausible because Weider was in fact running a bogus anti-AAS narrative (largely for economic reasons). Luiz Freitas was another phony supplement endorser/fake natty.

I mean the guy seems cool enough but his buddy counting the reps louder and louder is annoying

MethodAir, ur a troll dude.

For anyone actually wondering what O'Hearn looked like in the 90's check it here. I could believe him being natty in the 90's. I remember when he was on tv for that Gladiators show towards the later part of 2000s and it was then when he started to look weird and not natural (looked a lot bigger than those magazine covers). Natty or not his physique looks great and he's plenty strong but i guess there's more money in the charade. That's an old story.

"Functioning pituitary adenomas" are common, pituitary adenomas of some kind are extremely common, one study on cadavers found them 25% of people. Only functioning ones will alter hormone levels. Testosterone levels in healthy adults are extremely consistent and most of the outliers are probably from functioning pituitary adenomas. Anyone with a testosterone level above 1000 is likely because of this. In today's environment, where testosterone levels are much lower than previous generations (again several studies), levels above 800-900 are likely because of a pituitary tumor.

Mike actually often tried to get people to test him. Your assertion that it would be a big deal to 'prove' his natural doesn't even make sense. No one would believe the results. Many would claim he had been on before and now was clean, etc. (which could be true). There is no way to "prove" lifetime natural. GH wasn't even around when Mike built his body, it became available towards the end of his career. A couple units of GH isn't going to make a difference anyway, there are lots of guys back then that got huge without GH. SARMs didn't exist back then lol. All this talk of "marketing potential" is nutty. Michael Lockett is a MONSTER compared to Mike Ashely I don't know why you are even bringing him up.

Did you even watch that interview with Mike Ashley? He encouraged people to test him just like you are talking about, no one cares, people beat drug tests all the time anyway and if he is really natty, again, not one cares, it's just good genetics, he's not even that big.

Abnormally high T levels is something that has been studied for decades in sports. There are women, who are still women, who are born with Y chromosomes, some have high T levels, some do not. There are men who have extremely high T levels in sports. No one wants to study why, it's just a fact. Scientifically, studies can't even agree that T levels provide an advantage (obviously we know they do).

Here is a chart, 35nl/l is over 1000ng/dlView attachment 122222

A level above 1000 isn't a "juiced" level, it's an HRT level we see frequently here by guys on this forum on prescribed test. It will help, I think even 100mg of test will give an advantage over natural. But 1K naturally isn't a "juiced level."

I know tumors are common. My aunt was at the optometrist who asked if she'd checked her GH level due to her large and "rough" features. When my cousin heard this she was fuming, how dare this fucker suggest such a thing about her mother and he wasn't even a doctor?! But she mentioned this to her GP and sure enough, she had a tumor. Once exised she promptly lost 30lbs, the weakness and joint pain she always felt went away. It was the GH doing it, as well as the likely reason for her "large facial features".

I didn't watch the Ashley interview. The reason he mentions it, and why all these "naturals" say they offer themselves to be drug tested anytime is because it's safe, nothing ever comes of it. But try an unexpected serious offer to someone like O'Hearn and see what happens. Maybe do it with hidden cameras, the excuses of why they can't do it would be hilarious. If Ashley really wanted to get tested he could arrange it easily, especially now.

The marketing potential of proving to be clean would be insane for someone like O'Hearn. Yes a single drug test would be worthless, but several WADA tests ALONG with analysis of LH, FSH, testosterone, epitest, testing for synthetic test, crit (which would be part of the WADA test), etc etc would prove beyond a reasonable doubt he was clean. There is next to zero possibility to hide any current drug use if tested this way. It wouldn't matter in the least if he used earlier and was now off since the effects of exogenous hormones are very fleeting, do a 3 month period of intense testing for example. Just spring it on him when he is jacked, which is all the time lol.
Fact of the matter is that if O'Hearn was able to maintain his physique over a period of time while apparently being clean it would be a MEDICAL MIRACLE. EVERYONE who knows ANYTHING about bodybuilding knows for a fact he is a complete scam but it would be fun to do to expose the scam of "natural" bodybuilding. If he somehow passed the testing he could market himself as a freak the world has never seen before.
If I had the means to do it I would, simply for the pleasure of seeing these guys squirm. If one wanted to be extra nasty you could hire private detectives who could fairly easily expose their connects for the drugs too.
It's like the baseball doping scandals. Anyone who knew anything could see in half a second they were all on drugs, it was just a matter of wanting to expose it.

And Ashley being small and nothing special, you gotta be kidding me. Don't quote bodyweights, that's ridiculous. If you go by that metric all the bodybuilders in the 70s and 80s were natural, but none of the top guys were. None.
Ashley beating a whole field of genetic freaks on drugs except Shawn Ray while being a lifetime natural... how likely does it sound? The whole idea is positively absurd.

But all that said, I have no problem with people believing otherwise, I'm not trying to be hostile. It's just an opinion, take it as you will.

For anyone actually wondering what O'Hearn looked like in the 90's check it here. I could believe him being natty in the 90's. I remember when he was on tv for that Gladiators show towards the later part of 2000s and it was then when he started to look weird and not natural (looked a lot bigger than those magazine covers). Natty or not his physique looks great and he's plenty strong but i guess there's more money in the charade. That's an old story.

The very idea that this man grew muscle and got harder as he aged and did so naturally is patently absurd.
How long did Lance Armstrong claim to be drug-free? How many tests did he evade?

IMO Ashley wasn’t natural either.

The very idea that this man grew muscle and got harder as he aged and did so naturally is patently absurd.
How long did Lance Armstrong claim to be drug-free? How many tests did he evade?

IMO Ashley wasn’t natural either.

People state stuff like but he has trained x amount of years. People usually reach 90% of their natural genetic limit extremely fast especially if they are hyper responders. I am not even going to go into it but will just say I agree 100%. Genetic freaks are very real but as you state... absurd.

In my considered opinion (lol) Mike was never natural as an adult. He has extremely good genetics, no doubt about it, but he was just doing basic stacks then. What you see today is the long term use of growth hormone. He stays lean and has dieted down very low many times which helps the thin skin look, but his current look is mostly GH. It's pretty simple, this is what GH does, anyone who is experienced spots the GH use right away. Of course there is the tren etc as well.

1604031671163.png
i can buy this as being natty.

1604031766766.png
I can buy this as natty too.

1604032090918.png
natty

1604032125122.png
not natty. notice how full and round the delts and triceps are. this kind of change does not happen in very experienced lifters, which he was by the time all of the above photos were taken.

Anyway, he's full of crap but as myself and many others have stated earlier, this comes down to money.

I do like his training style, a nice mix of volume and heavyweights

Mike O'Halloween has been slaying absolutely gobsmacking amounts of vagina since I was born, so I'm sure he thinks the world of my opinion :ROFLMAO:
But who the hell has physique goals like that and doesn't end up gear? Fuckin no one lol
An absolutely extreme example of genetics? OK, it's a possibility. A literal one in a billion? OK.

Yea, but yea, still no lol...

Mike O'Halloween has been slaying absolutely gobsmacking amounts of vagina since I was born, so I'm sure he thinks the world of my opinion :ROFLMAO:
But who the hell has physique goals like that and doesn't end up gear? Fuckin no one lol
An absolutely extreme example of genetics? OK, it's a possibility. A literal one in a billion? OK.

Yea, but yea, still no lol...

Well, that's just it. Guys like O'Hearn and Doug Miller; there's no way curiosity wouldn't get the better of them. That if they were legit natural and achieved these physiques, why not do even one or two cycles and show us a 350 lb bodybuilder with 3% body fat?

Haha ohearn is LOL

I know a guy like him in real life , he goes all day everywhere telling all ppl how he is natural and cray genetics but he forgets to tell the 100s of primo amps and the 3 72 iu humatrope i buy for him each month hahahaha

Look otrens pics in the magazines when gladiator was up and then look the caption with piana and if you still believe he can be natural i have a bridge to sell :-D

The fact that there are people who believe o'hearn is natural is proof of the general gullibility of society. Anyone with any experience knows the natural claim is bullshit. We can talk all day about the money he's making or that he's lying because it's illegal but at the end of the day, regardless of why he's lying, he's still being completely untruthful.

Everyone on this board should know better.

Disclaimer: Just because he's not natural doesn't mean any gym rat would like as good doing the same thing he is doing. What it does mean is that WITHOUT DRUGS, Mike O'hearn doesn't look like that. Fullstop.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws