over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym “Uniforms”

That's was supposed to be 10 1/2 to 11 lol

Thank ya bro, Adidas Samba Oyster Holdings (comes with seven sets of laces). Never saw them anywhere stateside! Had to have em
Very nice bro

Oh don't get me wrong I'm a big watch collector most are Invicta and Breitling
I'm also a glasses collector but real name brands.I do spend and have a lot of money invested in my collections.

I was just trying to make a point with my previous reply. That people that are broke spend money on expensive thing just to impress people but can't really afford it.whats the point in impressing people if you are fake.

I do believe if you have mo ey and can afford to buy high end things and like to because you enjoy it for you it's all good.you worked hard for your money why not.you ain't Taking it with you when you die neither your possessions. But at least the possessions you enjoy them.
i used to collect some invictas! great taste

Oh man I love them and so many people complement them

If you like Invicta, check out Orient. Made extremely well for the price

Rolex collectors respect the craftsmanship, if that gives you any idea

Holly crap thanks for this they have some nice once .I just glance through th bit I'm look into it I already saw a few I'm order. Thanks bro

Orient is a FAR better watch. And yes, I have some Rolex. ;)
Seiko Prospex series are also fantastic, and iconic.

I've been a watch collector for about ten years now. My second biggest passion outside BB, focused on iconic watches of numerous manufacturers.
I can talk for hours about watches....

These were some of the best Orients ever made, the OS300 Saturation Diver. I was lucky to pick them both up before they were gone.
IMG_20210209_101736_299.jpg

I have a feeling hawk is talking about equinox.
The building I work in, is at 1 Park ave in NYC, and has an equinox. Membership is $280 per month and that's including the discount people who work in the building get.
Im not surprised with the $100 per session considering those wall street guys views on things like shoes and suits.
Idgaf what you say, your $3000 Ferragamo's are made by the same 6 year old Malaysian kid that made my $200 DSW specials in the same sweat shop.
I have a personal view on "high end": yes when you spend more you CAN get better quality but at a certain point there is diminishing to no returns. The system I told my wife to use is this: If your purse costs more than you regularly have in cash or on your debit card in the purse than IMO you can't really afford it. I also heard someone say on a podcast that if you can't pay cash for something twice over then you can't really afford it.

Even if I heated my home by burning stacks of $100's ala Pablo Escobar style I still would not spend 3000 on shoes for "style." Now if I had crippling foot pain and they were the only pair tha I could walk in..............maybe lol.

What I meant is it's one less thing to do and for a endlessly worked Japanese business man with large amounts of discretionary income it would be a convenienve. Yes I agree a gym bag with a change of clothes is no big deal but it is still more than not having it at all with you. You also have to launder the clothes after wearing and if you workout on lunch I have no idea what kind of personal storage the average Japanese business man is allocated at work. It is enough for a small gym bag in addition to standard jacket etc?? I have no idea.

All I was saying was I get people paying for even the smallest of "convenienve" in certain situations, namely lack of alternatives and or money not being an issue.

Please don't misunderstand me I think people are extravegant when they spend $5.00 on a coffee lol. $3.00 for a shit fastfood hamberger? I can feed my family of four for that much and we won't all feel like death after eating it lol. I am extremely frugal on most things.

I am just wondering all day now if I’m the “ole boy” in the red tank top.

I have a feeling hawk is talking about equinox.
The building I work in, is at 1 Park ave in NYC, and has an equinox. Membership is $280 per month and that's including the discount people who work in the building get.
Im not surprised with the $100 per session considering those wall street guys views on things like shoes and suits.
Idgaf what you say, your $3000 Ferragamo's are made by the same 6 year old Malaysian kid that made my $200 DSW specials in the same sweat shop.
Sorry I missed this.
I am in Tokyo and this is a local chain set up by a guy who used to live in the US.
They specialize in professional athletes, entertainers, and financial types as clientele.

And since you all got me started on watches, here's the core of my collection. There are several other boxes full of Tudor, Seiko , Orient, Longines, Oris, Bulova, Hamilton, Glycine, EDOX, and others. And a bunch of Gshocks too.

20210405_103258.jpg

Should be more concerned with the person who has a cock changing, showering and pissing next to your wife/gf/daughter than someone just wearing whatever to train in.

I probably have 3 or so tank tops that i rotate in and train in.

What I meant is it's one less thing to do and for a endlessly worked Japanese business man with large amounts of discretionary income it would be a convenienve. Yes I agree a gym bag with a change of clothes is no big deal but it is still more than not having it at all with you. You also have to launder the clothes after wearing and if you workout on lunch I have no idea what kind of personal storage the average Japanese business man is allocated at work. It is enough for a small gym bag in addition to standard jacket etc?? I have no idea.

All I was saying was I get people paying for even the smallest of "convenienve" in certain situations, namely lack of alternatives and or money not being an issue.

Please don't misunderstand me I think people are extravegant when they spend $5.00 on a coffee lol. $3.00 for a shit fastfood hamberger? I can feed my family of four for that much and we won't all feel like death after eating it lol. I am extremely frugal on most things.
Regarding storage at work here in Japan.

When we had fixed desks we had no storage space other than the drawers in our desk. There were shared coat areas.

Now with flexible desks, we all have a locker that is about an A4 size in depth and width, and about 1.5 an A4 in height. Paper sizes are often the measure here for storage or bags.

About 99% of workers commute by train, so you can't really carry much. I haven't been working in the office for over a year.

I've been a watch collector for about ten years now. My second biggest passion outside BB, focused on iconic watches of numerous manufacturers.

These were some of the best Orients ever made, the OS300 Saturation Diver. I was lucky to pick them both up before they were gone.
View attachment 129494

Outstanding timepieces, sir. Orient is really only recently known in the US, but they've been making pretty awesome watches for a decent while, as you know. I've owned several, namely the Mako models, and can't help but think I somehow cheated the company based on what I paid.

Didn't wanna hurt @pimpman I despise Invicta 😂 I've had bad luck, I guess. At that price point, Orient and Seiko 5 or variants thereof

View attachment 129494
Wow I really like those wow love the face color

Outstanding timepieces, sir. Orient is really only recently known in the US, but they've been making pretty awesome watches for a decent while, as you know. I've owned several, namely the Mako models, and can't help but think I somehow cheated the company based on what I paid.

Didn't wanna hurt @pimpman I despise Invicta I've had bad luck, I guess. At that price point, Orient and Seiko 5 or variants thereof
Lol no bro we good I happen to love them .never had a problem with them. I like the big ones.for my size they need to be the big monster ones.the little one look like a toy watch on my arm lol

I have a personal view on "high end": yes when you spend more you CAN get better quality but at a certain point there is diminishing to no returns. The system I told my wife to use is this: If your purse costs more than you regularly have in cash or on your debit card in the purse than IMO you can't really afford it. I also heard someone say on a podcast that if you can't pay cash for something twice over then you can't really afford it.

Even if I heated my home by burning stacks of $100's ala Pablo Escobar style I still would not spend 3000 on shoes for "style." Now if I had crippling foot pain and they were the only pair tha I could walk in..............maybe lol.
some people go there for another experience besides lifting weights ,I am a bodybuilder, and my sauna/steam spa experience for my mental health, detox and peace of mind , gym makes or breaks my day, this is part of it or was until covid.

Sorry I missed this.
I am in Tokyo and this is a local chain set up by a guy who used to live in the US.
They specialize in professional athletes, entertainers, and financial types as clientele.

And since you all got me started on watches, here's the core of my collection. There are several other boxes full of Tudor, Seiko , Orient, Longines, Oris, Bulova, Hamilton, Glycine, EDOX, and others. And a bunch of Gshocks too.

View attachment 129499
That's a nice collection brother.

Bro if you can feed a family of 4 with $8 your a magician and you definitely don't live in the us

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131