over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB vs. Primobolan: mg per mg

Well the carrier in probably 99% of what I inject is mct (some mig840). So I don't think that is an issue. As for solvents, well, I can't rule it out right away, but I'm uncertain of the solvent content used in the DHB was running at the time. I use a different source's DHB now but I can test mid cycle next time I use DHB. If there is not an elevation in CRP then I can possibly chalk it up to the previous source's solvent content. If it produces a similar result then I can't rule out the DHB.

That said, I thought the only solvent that was harmful long and short term was guaiacol. Could definitely be mistaken on that though.
Could have been the mig. Look forward to seeing your future findings.

100mg DHB = 500mg to 600mg primo? You sure? That sounds crazy.
Dhb is the closest thing to primo but I don’t think they really compare on a mg to mg basis as they aren’t the samething. Definitely not 100 to 500 unless. If I was really pressed I’d say 100dhb is close to primo at 150. I think people underestimate how good legit primo really is. I’ll be running 400primo next and there’s no way it’s only comparable to 75mg of dhb that doesn’t even makes sense.

Dhb is the closest thing to primo but I don’t think they really compare on a mg to mg basis as they aren’t the samething. Definitely not 100 to 500 unless. If I was really pressed I’d say 100dhb is close to primo at 150. I think people underestimate how good legit primo really is. I’ll be running 400primo next and there’s no way it’s only comparable to 75mg of dhb that doesn’t even makes sense.

Lots of disparity regarding this topic. I do find it hard to believe that 100mg DHB could yield similar gains to 500mg primo. That sounds too good to believe.

currently on 600 primo/300dhb.....it’s gonna be fucking awesome. (It’s beginning of week 2...the next two weeks the ball should get rolling)
I’m interested in your updates on that combo. I am getting ready to hit dhb/primo/mast with a sprinkle of test for a cut soon.

I just had to switch things up and drop the DHB. Weeks 1-2 was 50mg/day and 100mg test/wk, weeks 3-4 was 100mg/day w same test dose. By the end of that 3rd week the lethargy was hitting me hard and i couldnt figure out what was causing it until someone mentioned that the dhb did the same to them. Workouts were great and strength was through the roof but outside of an actual workout i was dragging ass. Just something to be aware of

I just had to switch things up and drop the DHB. Weeks 1-2 was 50mg/day and 100mg test/wk, weeks 3-4 was 100mg/day w same test dose. By the end of that 3rd week the lethargy was hitting me hard and i couldnt figure out what was causing it until someone mentioned that the dhb did the same to them. Workouts were great and strength was through the roof but outside of an actual workout i was dragging ass. Just something to be aware of
I wonder if having the test so low in comparison is to blame for that. For instance I’ve done 3 g test and 1,200 mg tren and didn’t have a problem (couple years ago) and after that I decided to run test @ 1,200 eq and Deca at 800 a piece and tren at 1,200. I fought through the fatigue for 8 wks and made the absolute worst progress ever. Lethargy was disgusting and I think i actually lost muscle on that. Both cycles had the same mg amount, only difference was the amount of test to other anabolics.

on Reddit...a few guys tested their C-RP on dhb and it came back very elevated. It seems DHB is pretty inflammatory and they also experienced lethargy around week 6. Honestly I don’t know how to get around that, maybe curcumin and BPC on cycle and keep it short and sweet.

maybe a better DHB use would be to rotated it 6 week intervals dosed high...

like base drugs....
test 400mg, deca 300mg. 18 weeks...

rotate dhb 6 weeks on @ 500mg, and front load 800mg week 1. Then switch to NPP for 6 weeks @ 400mg, then back to the DHB protocol for the last 6 weeks

on Reddit...a few guys tested their C-RP on dhb and it came back very elevated. It seems DHB is pretty inflammatory and they also experienced lethargy around week 6. Honestly I don’t know how to get around that, maybe curcumin and BPC on cycle and keep it short and sweet.

like base drugs....

rotate dhb 6 weeks on @ 500mg, and front load 800mg week 1. Then switch to NPP for 6 weeks @ 400mg, then back to the DHB protocol for the last 6 weeks
Yeah the c-rp bothers me, and to be honest all i really got out of dhb was huge increases in strength and strangely my joints felt better. trying to make a few last pushes for size before i back off the doses so ive just reverted back to what i know works for me.

like base drugs....

Nobody here wanted to believe me when I was describing my experiences with dhb - for me, the agent that causes the worst possible side effects, you get such inflammation after some time that you are not able to function normally. Platelets go incredibly fast and up high. I am not talking about taking 300-500mg max in funny dacs, then you can deal with it somehow, but when you are really big and you need 1000mg +, this is not a drug that will do anything for anything

Nobody here wanted to believe me when I was describing my experiences with dhb - for me, the agent that causes the worst possible side effects, you get such inflammation after some time that you are not able to function normally. Platelets go incredibly fast and up high. I am not talking about taking 300-500mg max in funny dacs, then you can deal with it somehow, but when you are really big and you need 1000mg +, this is not a drug that will do anything for anything
What do you mean by information bro ?

. You never had real primo then bro
I was going to say the same thing. I just finished 12 weeks at 300mg a week and stellar results, to say the least. How much do you normally run Pimpman?

It doesn’t do that to everyone though. I can only speak for my experience. I’ve ran it at 1gram a week for 10 weeks previously and I didn’t get any bad side effects. So it’s not that I didn’t believe it didn’t happen to you but I know for a fact it doesn’t happen to everyone. The only issue I have with going that high is the amount of oil.

I was going to say the same thing. I just finished 12 weeks at 300mg a week and stellar results, to say the least. How much do you normally run Pimpman?
The same I'm actually running 300mg now.sometimes I'll bump it to 400mg but that's plenty. Those saying 1000mg is the best and thats where it shines. It's a waste

If I have to inject a drug that needs to be 1000+mg for it to work.its definitely nothing I want to use

What do you mean by information bro ?
Sorry I meant inflammation. People keep using that word to talk about dhb. I like to know what that means.

I love to try it but I'm a PIP magnet

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner