over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Type of carbs to drink during Milos insulin protocol

Any good bodybuilder isn't just using sugar with their insulin and they're not just adding insulin and eating up to that dose. Guys that do that are the ones who say, 'insulin sucks', 'insulin makes you fat', 'insulin makes me feel like shit', etc.

Good bodybuilders know you use insulin to make your existing diet more efficient, and if you're in a growing phase you slowly increase insulin and calories as needed.
Agreed. I've personally never used shakes with liquid carbs. I only add insulin in that can be covered by my pre workout meal ( usually potatoes). Then I'll keep sweet tarts in my gym bag Incase I start to feel hypo. If I need them I then account for them in my daily total. Only increase calories when I normally would ( plateau), not when I want to use more insulin.

Agreed. I've personally never used shakes with liquid carbs. I only add insulin in that can be covered by my pre workout meal ( usually potatoes). Then I'll keep sweet tarts in my gym bag Incase I start to feel hypo. If I need them I then account for them in my daily total. Only increase calories when I normally would ( plateau), not when I want to use more insulin.
I think you misunderstood him or you are both mis-informed. What you are saying isn't wrong, but to think that 'good bodybuilders' don't take full advantage of liquid carbs around their workout is foolish. And I bet virtually all of them don't use dextrose anymore.

Gaspari really fucked Glycofuse up when they reformulated it. Back in 2013-2014, I loved using that with heavy flavoring orange creamsicle Peptopro...but now they added some pea starch to the formula. LOL fail.

There are a few brands that do the 15g HBCD and 10g Carb10 combo. Axe and Sledge's Demoday is the same.

What is the problem with carb10 in your opinion? @Knight9
@Elvia1023
It’s one of the only liquid carbs that don’t immediately bloat me.

I like it. I rotate products but have probably gone through 10 tubs of demoday. The main card source I use are HBCD's.

I think you misunderstood him or you are both mis-informed. What you are saying isn't wrong, but to think that 'good bodybuilders' don't take full advantage of liquid carbs around their workout is foolish. And I bet virtually all of them don't use dextrose anymore.
My post wasn't explicit enough.

Good bodybuilders will mostly utilize liquid carbs around their workouts, but I don't think the majority should be simple sugars. If it wasn't for liquid carbs I couldn't hit the amount I need in a day to grow.

Personally, I'm currently doing ~40g carbs in my preworkout meal, 75g Karbolyn intraworkout, and 85g of carbs from Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer immediately postworkout.

My post wasn't explicit enough.

Good bodybuilders will mostly utilize liquid carbs around their workouts, but I don't think the majority should be simple sugars. If it wasn't for liquid carbs I couldn't hit the amount I need in a day to grow.

Personally, I'm currently doing ~40g carbs in my preworkout meal, 75g Karbolyn intraworkout, and 85g of carbs from Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer immediately postworkout.
How quick after your post workout shake do you have a solid meal?

Gaspari really fucked Glycofuse up when they reformulated it. Back in 2013-2014, I loved using that with heavy flavoring orange creamsicle Peptopro...but now they added some pea starch to the formula. LOL fail.

This, was my go to carb source intra regardless of slin use.... Then one day got a new tub and wow... tasted like shit and made me look pregnant!

I’m curious about the longevity benefits of it.
everyone says I look younger hair skin and nail wise (the few people i have asked and few unsolicited complementers)
Saunas just opened up too and i am integrating, I cant say enough good things about it, ive also gone hypo plenty and pressed limits with solution seconds away just to learn my body , anecdotal evidence is exactly that, nobody knows your body better than you, be safe and play it safe regardless. "do as I say not as I do"

I should look terrible, like the DHT crypt keeper, I have been on orals almost nonstop for years. few breaks

How quick after your post workout shake do you have a solid meal?
It's been 90-120 minutes lately but it's not solid - I do Rice N Grinds with protein powder and low fat yogurt. I eat meat and rice or something similar for my last meal of the day.

It's been 90-120 minutes lately but it's not solid - I do Rice N Grinds with protein powder and low fat yogurt. I eat meat and rice or something similar for my last meal of the day.
Ala Phil Viz?

Ala Phil Viz?
I only know his old stuff posted here, I don't actively follow him. I do it to maximize how many calories I can get in and the yogurt is 25g sugar with 0.5g fat. My first and second meals are also solid foods so half are solid, half are shakes.

I only know his old stuff posted here, I don't actively follow him. I do it to maximize how many calories I can get in and the yogurt is 25g sugar with 0.5g fat. My first and second meals are also solid foods so half are solid, half are shakes.
He makes that exact meal as a porridge type thing and man you can pound down 100 grams of carbs and 50 grams of protein in 5 minutes

There are a few brands that do the 15g HBCD and 10g Carb10 combo. Axe and Sledge's Demoday is the same.
If you copy a dumb ass idea, what does that do? Do you think this is some holy grail or some drummed up BS to make profit? And depending on who the mfg is...there might be less or no cluster dextrin in there.

What is the problem with carb10 in your opinion? @Knight9
@Elvia1023
It’s one of the only liquid carbs that don’t immediately bloat me.
Let me ask you this. Why do you think they changed the formula? I'm quite surprised there's not some total BS marketing behind it..but it was a very quiet move that was way below the radar.

Ya. If it was an improvement they’d have been shouting it from rooftops
Let me ask you this. Why do you think they changed the formula? I'm quite surprised there's not some total BS marketing behind it..but it was a very quiet move that was way below the radar.

I guess if you have nothing better to do all day long, that is the perfect protocol.
Yes it s great when you can stay at home all day :whistle:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity