over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Type of carbs to drink during Milos insulin protocol

I just use dextrose. Usually mixed with cinnamon, potassium salt, and 1 scoop of protein powder per 1 scoop of dextrose for about a 20p/50c ratio. And I use a TON of water vs powder ratio like 24 oz for 1 scoop, so that it doesn't draw blood into the stomach during training. Thats my intra and post.
Fat on insulin? Ive always gotten leaner and bigger when using Insuling/GH.

I just add 10g carbs per unit of slin with the shakes and the rest of the diet stays the same. I just added in 5 units pre and post back in after 6 weeks off. Dont totally fuck your diet up to cover the slin, rather have some discipline and measure about your approach and you will only look better when this is done right.

Dont totally fuck your diet up to cover the slin, rather have some discipline and measure about your approach and you will only look better when this is done right.

This ∆

Why are you asking about solid foods? Nobody uses solid foods for intraworkout nutrition.

Karbolyn, HBCD, Gatorade - plenty of good liquid carb options. Pick one, see how you handle it, go from there.
I have for quite a while before using hgh or insulin pop tarts with a shake, creatine

I figured with insulin, minus the fats, like found in pop tarts,since they're simple carbs any simple carbs with little to zero fat would do

This definitely sounds easier than taking a break and eating, although between those heavy sets , resting seems to always work for strength. But thank you , looks like it's a good day to buy power or gatorade, and when I order next , like on a nutrition supplement website, probably to bc I wanna get some fermented eaas, as I'm a big g believer in fermented eaas n BCAAs, buy some of these powders

There is a reason why people get fat on insulin. Instead why not get some decent carbs in. Oats, 100% grape juice and add isolated whey protein. I guess I am one of the few that don't shovel crap in my body with insulin.
Mike Arnold's article in the article section says it's about an insulin protocol of after intra workout it's fine to eat a steak and some like low-fat ice cream and stuff some fats are fine after that

That's probably true sometimes especially off-season so to speak and it's a couple or few hours after the shorter acting insulin shot, I can see where more carbs and less fat can be better ultilized even a three and a half hours after insulin short acting shot

And I use a TON of water

Fat on insulin? Ive always gotten leaner and bigger when using Insuling/GH.
Yes you must use a lot of water with all them carbs or it'll be like sludge in your stomach it's a must a lot of water

Matt Porter talked about this in a video. He was really encouraging and nice to me back in a 2012 bodybuilding prep

I just competed two weeks ago and added in Nov r this past week first time , and changed have been dramatic , yes while eating low fat high sugar candy , bagels, eaas BCAAs, etc

Humalog/nova rapid
Injectable carnitine
10g glutamine
10g eaas
1scoop tn cyclic dextrins in a 32oz Gatorade.
Hgh immediately post workout
Hgh raises insulin , wouldn't using it with insulin pre from a lower insulin level standpoint be beneficial, if using insulin one time right before resistance exercise?

Agree with this.

Are you guys subtracting carbs/calories from Your other meals...so your, hopefully, on point diet contains the same amount of calories?

Or just adding in a bunch of sugar to your daily total to accommodate your insulin, and hoping it doesn't lead to fat gain?

Karboload or hbcd for me. Usually karboload due to cost savings. I usually use some oj for the fructose as well

To anyone still using dextrose, its not 2004 anymore. It needs to be digested and there's a crash just as drastic as the spike. It's also really fucking hard to get 50,100 or 150g of something like that down and feel OK.

Hbcd/cluster dextrin is what I will always use first. If I needed less than 40g I would consider Gatorade powder.

Agree with this.

Are you guys subtracting carbs/calories from Your other meals...so your, hopefully, on point diet contains the same amount of calories?

Or just adding in a bunch of sugar to your daily total to accommodate your insulin, and hoping it doesn't lead to fat gain?
Any good bodybuilder isn't just using sugar with their insulin and they're not just adding insulin and eating up to that dose. Guys that do that are the ones who say, 'insulin sucks', 'insulin makes you fat', 'insulin makes me feel like shit', etc.

Good bodybuilders know you use insulin to make your existing diet more efficient, and if you're in a growing phase you slowly increase insulin and calories as needed.

Humalog/nova rapid
Injectable carnitine
10g glutamine
10g eaas
1scoop tn cyclic dextrins in a 32oz Gatorade.
Hgh immediately post workout
This is the most accurate answer given.

Use insulin only when you understand how to really dial your diet, or you will get fat.

Matt Porter knows his shit and can grow lean on slin, a normal gymrat NOPE.

I was thinking that glutammine was there mainly to help gut bacteria absorbing the huge carb molecule. It works also as a carb but needs to be converted and usually takes too much time, liver should intervene before to help if glucose goes too low...

To anyone still using dextrose, its not 2004 anymore. It needs to be digested and there's a crash just as drastic as the spike. It's also really fucking hard to get 50,100 or 150g of something like that down and feel OK.

Hbcd/cluster dextrin is what I will always use first. If I needed less than 40g I would consider Gatorade powder.
I like to mix carb sources. I like 30 grams of carbs from Gatorade with 50-100 grams of karboload depending on the day

I cant imagine following something like that. I'd have to be a professional athlete making absurd money to have my life micro managed to that degree lol.
I agree, but if all I had to do was eat, sleep, and breathe bodybuilding when I was younger I definitely would have.

I’m curious to see know what some of the competitors past and present here think about it.

I agree, but if all I had to do was eat, sleep, and breathe bodybuilding when I was younger I definitely would have.

I’m curious to see know what some of the competitors past and present here think about it.
In my younger days I probably would have done it as well. Always had trainers myself and followed a meal plan but the plans weren't anywhere near that complex.

It may make the difference to a genetically blessed individual but I accepted a long time ago I wasn't a blessed individual capable of making it anywhere with my body lol.

Gaspari really fucked Glycofuse up when they reformulated it. Back in 2013-2014, I loved using that with heavy flavoring orange creamsicle Peptopro...but now they added some pea starch to the formula. LOL fail.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131