mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A year later - Anyone still taking metformin?

superbigd

Registered
Are you boys still taking metformin? Pretty damning studies over the past year about the widespread contamination of NMDA in metformin.

I stopped taking it a year ago when the studies first came out as the long term implications seem somewhat scary with nmda being a carcinogen. That said would love to hop back on at 500mg/day low dose

Yep I take between 500-1000mg daily. I love metformin…..lots of health benefits plus I feel like it keeps me leaner and gives my muscles a fuller look!

Seriously? As an AS user? Then I recommend Tribulus and not Test E and Tren.

Metformin every day before bed 500mg.
I use berberine as well, no need to hate on people who prefer to use a more natural supplement when they can. Cherry picking and slimming down the unnecessary things you put in your body is at least somewhat responsible. Yeah most people here are AAS users but not all are created equal (ie Tren, etc) - some are untested, some are worse for your health than others - the real name of the game is longevity, and the way we've seen our idols drop like flies around here the past couple years...may be time to take a harder look at some of the things we're doing, one step at a time.

1,5grams a day(500am/1000pm), love it! I used berberine for a few months and for me wasn’t the same….

Some guys like berberine. I use to use it back in the day but fast forward two years earlier, got on the Metformin thing and never looked back.

I’ve tried lots of times but it makes it impossible for me to eat

I’ve tried lots of times but it makes it impossible for me to eat
Thats what kept happening to me. Then someone told me it takes a week or two for the stomach to adjust for a lot of ppl. Could have just been bro science or placebo but that did work. I can never get above 1000 tho with out some kind of digestion issue tho

I have been using it nearly every day for well over five years now. Never had any issues. Great for helping to keep me lean and insulin sensitive.

I used to take it but somehow 1000mg a day didnt change my hba1c much. Since coming off and doing nothing else it got better. Really confusing, it actually has to be the other way around.

For those that are taking it, are you supplementing with B12?

Those "experts" really need to figure that whole PPAR thing out, all of them. You can add some metformin to it if you need to. It looks like there are enough cancer scares to go around.

For those of you still using metformin are you still using extended release version or the instant release?!

For those of you still using metformin are you still using extended release version or the instant release?!
I'm curious about this too. I have a lot of the extended release variety that I'm considering adding to my regimen.

I've started taking the instant release 500mg once a day. Wasn't the carcinogen found in the long acting version only?

Im pretty sure it was in the ER version of Metformin, I just looked it up again through the FDA and all I could find was the ER Metformin info

Met 1g/d and vitB12x3/wk.
It s really a great product for health benefices.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws