advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking back. Was it really worth it? The health, money, time you spent in this game.

Well with being 10yrs in and 2yrs on AAS, I can clearly say that if I didn’t pick up weights I would’ve probably killed myself. I was once suicidal and I was anorexic and I had so much hate built up inside for myself that I needed a sense of relief. I feel like a I have structure in this lifestyle, granted it took awhile for my wife to get on board with me taking gear but I couldn’t be happier with the path I took..I’m always hungry and striving to better myself.

Well with being 10yrs in and 2yrs on AAS, I can clearly say that if I didn’t pick up weights I would’ve probably killed myself. I was once suicidal and I was anorexic and I had so much hate built up inside for myself that I needed a sense of relief. I feel like a I have structure in this lifestyle, granted it took awhile for my wife to get on board with me taking gear but I couldn’t be happier with the path I took..I’m always hungry and striving to better myself.
Awesome to hear bro, glad you're still here(y)

I'm right there with you.. I was a very unhappy teenager when I started down this path. AAS and bodybuilding saved me as far as I am concerned.

The right question would be, if you knew bodybuilding and the lifestyle some of you have chosen was going to take 10 or 20 years off your life would you still do it? There is no way to accurately know how much damage has been done but if you could know?
This makes no sense whatsoever! This isn’t Marvel comics we don’t play what if. What’s to say it hasn’t added 10 to 20 years of your life because of the healthy eating, diet and alcohol free lifestyle? Not all of us abuse roids which is what really mean.

This makes no sense whatsoever! This isn’t Marvel comics we don’t play what if. What’s to say it hasn’t added 10 to 20 years of your life because of the healthy eating, diet and alcohol free lifestyle? Not all of us abuse roids which is what really mean.
Right. The gen pop is lining up to supposedly protect themselves. And that protection is reportedly causing some to lose their life within a month of being protected. Some lose their life only a couple days post protection
While some aren't losing their life, they're permantly losing normal bodily functions that will affect them for a lifetime.

Anything above TRT isn't going to add 10-20 years into your lifespan.

Eating enough calories to be 200+ lbs is not going to add any time to your lifespan. Could give less of a shit If it's a "healthy diet".

More calories = Less life. Doesn't mean you aren't going to live a long and great life,but in no way are you adding to your clock by living a bodybuilding lifestyle, especially trying to have 20 inch arms and using AAS.

Some of you guys are very delusional.

Eating enough calories to be 200+ lbs is not going to add any time to your lifespan. Could give less of a shit If it's a "healthy diet".

More calories = Less life. Doesn't mean you aren't going to live a long and great life,but in no way are you adding to your clock by living a bodybuilding lifestyle, especially trying to have 20 inch arms and using AAS.

The nonsense you wrote is head scratching

So much bro science my head is going to explode! Show me proof on any of the BS you just posted. My God you actually took time to post this completely fabricated POS

With all the crap going on right now, depression and kids wanting to kill themselves, I think the gym and this lifestyle can give kids and a lot of people direction. When people have time on their hands or no direction or motivation, that is when shit goes down hill. For me, I don't get the depression people have these days. I mean I think its real but I can't relate. I jut think about me growing up as a kid, racing bmx bikes, playing basketball, football and weights, there was no way I even had time to be depressed, I was driven to get better in everything I was doing. The current book I am reading, this statement and hit me hard...."the best athletes and most successful people in life do not focus on WINNING, they focus on getting better. In order to get better, you need to eliminate mistakes. WINNING is a bi prodcut of getting better" I think you can use that in anything in life.

Looking Back...only regret is possibly playing it safe(dosages etc)
Although growing up a skinny kid any confidence the Corps didn't give Me the gym did...
*Helped build confidence in Marines
*Competed as a bodybuilder at 24(graduating HS 125lbs wouldn't have thought)
*Got me into fitness/adult modeling at 25
*Athletic style training got me inshape to play hockey(played 2 seasons MLRH)at 27
*And got Me more Top Shelf/Amazing Females(Figure Pros to Bank VPs to Drs) then I'd have never had a chance with otherwise
And I've since maintained a healthy lifestyle in My 40s people guess Me a decade younger daily

Definitely no regrets. Well. Maybe I would've rathered have more info back then but that's not going to make much difference now. I'm still learning even after thinkin I know what I'm doing, maybe that's half the interest, this lifestyle is always full of new challenges.
I would safely say it saved me from a much darker place. When I started working out things changed for me, doors opened, my mind began to heal, I felt better. There's guys I used to hang around with who never grew up or grew out of old habits. Im always greatful that I found weights, some people from my past think it's stupid 😂 lifting big heavy things for no reason. I beg to differ, it made me who I am today. And I'm still far from done.
Some of my best choices and life decisions were probably made in the gym. There's risks to health and things but to be honest there's nearly as many risks going through life in general. I was a heavy drinker and smoker one time.
I made the choice to put the gym first. I quit smoking, now I rarely even drink, I'll get a week long hangover when I do. So to me I reduced the risk in one to allow for this lifestyle. Am I right? Who knows but it feels right for me. Plus I'm pretty sure I would've spent a LOT more money going out every weekend. I don't judge anyone if that's their thing, it's just not mine 😁

Reactions: Bio
Looking Back...only regret is possibly playing it safe(dosages etc)
Although growing up a skinny kid any confidence the Corps didn't give Me the gym did...
*Helped build confidence in Marines
*Competed as a bodybuilder at 24(graduating HS 125lbs wouldn't have thought)
*Got me into fitness/adult modeling at 25
*Athletic style training got me inshape to play hockey(played 2 seasons MLRH)at 27
*And got Me more Top Shelf/Amazing Females(Figure Pros to Bank VPs to Drs) then I'd have never had a chance with otherwise
And I've since maintained a healthy lifestyle in My 40s people guess Me a decade younger daily

What the hell is that? I never heard of that competition

I would say yea overall, I mean I don’t know what else I would of been doing with the time other than drinking and chasing tail, which i do enough of anyway.
regret ego lifting when younger which has lead to a surgery or so (could be related to other sports as well but I think the lifting heavy didn’t help).

I sure as hell couldn't walk around like an average joe, been lifting since 15 and don’t know anything else. Mid 30s now so that’s half my life.

only done trt so far, would do a cycle but wear a suit to work and I look silly enough as it is haha

maybe regret the money I spent on supplements that didn’t do anything.

I have absolutely ZERO regrets.

And I have MANY reasons why this lifestyle really fucked with my life at certain points. I've had two instances of going to jail for selling AAS, racked up some debt in college obsessively chasing the lifestyle, I've strained relationships, I gave myself SEVERE sleep apnea from adding over a 100 lbs to my frame over a period of about 8 years, and prior to knowing I had sleep apnea (and just thinking the GH and gear were making me extremely tired)and due to just the right life circumstances of me being stressed, depressed, anxious and extremely tired ALL the time, all led me to trying meth and my life going straight to hell for a period of about 3 years. But that journey (about 6 years now total) has taught me INFINTIELY more about myself than I had ever known prior. And the people that really matter are all still around, sharing a far more close relationship than ever. The first thing I started doing to get myself out of the hell I had created was getting my ass back in the gym. Bodybuilding is is in my fucking blood. It's the one thing in my life that if I stop doing, my mental health goes to shit. And I dont mean the drugs and the extremes (but of course the drugs make it wayyy more fun). I just mean the monotonous diet and the weights. I have to get my rice/meat/veggies meals in and I have to beat the shit out of myself at the gym. The feeling of walking out of the gym after absolutely annihilating myself, DC style, (most specifically the mental game of pushing yourself as close to genuine, true fucking failure as you are possibly can) is the drug I seek these days. Without it, everything starts to fall a part. Its a blessing and a curse. But I wouldnt have it any other way.

A lot of people have brought up some really good points that made me think. If I never picked up this habit then my addictive personality would have led me down a dark path.

But today being Sunday I just wanted to relax. I woke up extra early did cardio did the laundry for my wife cleaned the house and food shopped. Did all this by 9AM. The little voice in my head was like you need to eat and do legs today. That’s addiction. The training I can live with. It’s the constant eating that I hate. I looked around the gym today and a lot of guys look good. Probably under 200lbs lean swimmer build nice and tone. In my head I wish I could be like that. Eat here and there and just be in shape. I hate eating. Dexter Jackson did an interview post Olympia and he said the same thing. He seemed genuinely happy and relieved he doesn’t have to eat.
I’m thinking about going to therapy cause I don’t know how to just wake up and eat something small or eat when I want to. I’m addicted to eating 6 meals a day and not in a good way. I just know it has to be done.

I miss the spontaneous and rock hard boners I used to get naturally before ever messing with hormones.
Based on what my ex wife is telling me, her recent relationships all suffered from ed. And I'd guess none used peds
It's probably more common in the gen pop then you think. So if you weren't in this lifestyle maybe you'd be one of those fat estrogen dominate guys flat lining before the act.
One female I deal with inspires me enough to not need assistance. But for those random links I'll pin some pt141 and drop 50mg ofverdanafil

No regrets at all!

Growing up as a Buddhist(I’m Thai) we learn that the past and future don’t exist, only the presents does. Learn from the past, live in the present to create the future you want!

I am not Thai nor do I practice Buddhism, but I do study Eastern philosophy. I don't think Buddhism is about preparing for the future, since that causes the mind to move towards possible events, which causes anxiety and stress. In addition, emphasis is placed on reducing all forms of desire.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws