over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT + Fertility Protocol, and Few Questions

I tried 10mg Test Cyp daily with 150mg Clomid weekly for five weeks but didn't get a bump in LH/FSH on blood work. My testicles did increase in size a little. More Clomid may have worked better but at the time it made me feel terrible.

Currently on 50mg of Clomid/Proviron, and 500iu hCG daily. My FSH increased to .9 after two weeks on this. Been on TRT non-stop for 12 years.
Thanks man yeah I don’t think I’d be able to take any amount of clomid I feel so bad on it. EC I feel really good so I’m thinking I up there dose to 25mgs, keep the hcg but at only 750-1,000 IU EOD and keep the hmg going.
What I really need to do is get a semen analysis but the doctor I used to go through retired and he was a work friend in a city I no longer travel to. Long story short I just don’t know where or how to do it. Can my GP write me a script to get a SA?

my decision to get back on test would be a lot easier if I knew if my sperm was 30M or 300M

Once I get this TRT prescription situation figured out I'll get more dialed in for increasing fertility. The protocol I'm on now isn't terrible. My libido is starting to ramp back up after four weeks. I'm awaiting my blood work for the four week mark but I feel decent overall. I feel very similar to how I do on 10mgs Test daily with low 400s serum level.

I think my Clomid and possibly hCG are bunk in part due to lack of side effects and the current blood work. It's from a TRT clinic too.

FSH: 1.5
LH: .3
Testosterone: 97ng/dL
Estradiol: too low to measure

Getting another round of blood work tomorrow for my new provider and should get a prescription for TRT soon.

I think my Clomid and possibly hCG are bunk in part due to lack of side effects and the current blood work. It's from a TRT clinic too.

FSH: 1.5
LH: .3
Testosterone: 97ng/dL
Estradiol: too low to measure

Getting another round of blood work tomorrow for my new provider and should get a prescription for TRT soon.
Yeah that’s strange! Doesn’t even really seem possible, right?

I agree but now I'm worried I'm primary hypogonadal.
Yikes. Those are numbers I'd expect to see after coming off a monster cycle. I wouldn't get too anxious though. Fortunately, it's easily treatable (even if not curable). I would definitely try a different hCG first.

How about a shot of triptorelin for bad rad? Just something that popped up in my mind reading his response to HCG and Clomid.
Possibly. I was going to suggest a single 2000iu or 5000iu hCG bump and then a hormone panel 2-3 days after. And recheck LH, FSH, TT, E. Triptorelin would do the same thing with a single dose. At least then he would know if his boys can still produce testosterone. Triptorelin (as a GnRH analogue) would also identify if an LH FSH pulse is still possible. Definitely something to consider.

How about a shot of triptorelin for bad rad? Just something that popped up in my mind reading his response to HCG and Clomid.
Thought about that too but I'll wait for the new doc to decide. He's a fertility urologist.

This is an amazing thread. I’ve been on TRT for a decade and need to regain fertility to impregnate my wife. I plan on running HCG and HMG and enclomiphene (if the doc prescribes it). I plan on staying on TRT the whole time. It’s the last piece of the puzzle in my life. Great career. Money, homes, cars, boats all check. This is the last most important component. Thank you all for sharing.

I'd definitely go back on TRT. When I was doing all of my fertility research 4-5 years ago, reading every thread on the internet, it seemed like the guys that stayed on TRT regained fertility much faster than the guys that came off. I think testosterone is another piece of the fertility puzzle so it's important to keep on it as long you run HMG and HCG. So if you come off TRT, it seems like it usually takes guys a year or more to regain fertility because they're trying to get some natural test back. I'd been shooting blanks in my wife for 2 years, and after 3 months on TRT, HMG and HCG she was pregnant. A few years later we tried again. It was a VERY half assed protocol, like sometimes only one 75mg HMG shot per week and again she was pregnant in 3 months. She ended up having an early miscarriage at around 6 weeks. She's currently 12 weeks pregnant and my fertility protocol was even more half assed than the second one. It worked in 3-4 months after starting it. It was basically 35mg of HMG twice a week, didn't even throw in HCG till after a couple months. I'm not recommending you go this low, but in my experience guys use way more HMG than they need. If you can afford it, go for it, I'm just stating this so guys know it's possible to not spend a 1k+ on regaining fertility if they can't afford it. I hope this helps. Good luck!
How long were you on TRT prior to doing your protocol of HCG & HMG? I’m seeing a common theme of HMG being the key to rapid success (in combination with HCG)

This is an amazing thread. I’ve been on TRT for a decade and need to regain fertility to impregnate my wife. I plan on running HCG and HMG and enclomiphene (if the doc prescribes it). I plan on staying on TRT the whole time. It’s the last piece of the puzzle in my life. Great career. Money, homes, cars, boats all check. This is the last most important component. Thank you all for sharing.

Thanks I've seen you posting in some of the other fertility threads and found your comments quite helpful. I'm in the same boat as you but we have one child already who is 9. We never wanted another child but life is good. We have all the "stuff" we need and honestly are in a really good place so we thought we'd give it another go. I'm two weeks into being 39 and my wife will be 39 in 4 months so we are not spring chickens lol.

It does seem like HMG is a key. HCG got my testicles responding pretty quickly but I wish I would have done HMG/HCG/Clomid right from the start.

Hey All-

I've read (dissected) every fertility thread but a few questions remain and my situation seems a bit different than some others. Here is my quick summary: On trt since our first child 9 years ago (140mgs/week). Sperm count was 225M+ back then. Wife and I interested in having a 2nd so I did my last test shot May 22nd. Started HCG immediately, HMG in July and enclomiphene in September. Few home sperm tests and since August all coming in over 20M+. I really feel like crap now though and am dying to get back on trt. We started actually "trying" in August (but missed ovulation that month).

Current protocol is 75IU HMG 2-3 times per week, 1,500iu hcg EOD, and 18mgs enclomiphene/day. So my questions:

1. Is it nuts to go back on trt? I was thinking just the 10mgs/day or 20mgs EOD type of thing. I don't need much test to feel amazing yet I'd also imagine the longer I'm off trt the better.
  2. I was going to continue my protocol. What I'm having trouble understanding is does/will enclomiphene do anything to support fertility if I'm taking exogenous test? In some of the fertility threads it mentions it "doesn't help fertility if you are taking test". I can't find any research on this at all.
  3. My LH, FSH, levels are normal and my test level oscillates from 300 to 550...but I feel like total crap

I'm just curious on folks thoughts here as I'd hate to set myself back (being totally off trt for 5+ months feels like an accomplishment) or if you thought I should change my protocol. I'm 38 and my just turned 38 so we don't need this to happen tomorrow...but the sooner the better. My wife is super healthy very predictable cycle.

The wanting to get on trt has nothing to do with muscle, it's about actually wanting to have sex and having strong erections.
You waited and invested all this time and money to do fertility my test started out at 0, then 17 for a year on your protocol i hit 75, the only t I took was for IVF day so I could rock up and nut easily. My son is due in February if I can survive, lift, and train myself and clients on under 100 test levels you can too. Why fuck up all the work to feel a little better, you’ve come this far, don’t overthink it. I wish I had not waited til 40 to get serious about fertility, but I did and we still have more embryos I WANTED TEST EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY but I did right and I stayed on my plan, could I have run low dose T maybe but if I had and then fucked my shit up we woulda been looking at donor sperm……yes people have kids on gear, wives also cheat and gear is often fake these days, I know several pros with kids and except for the ones who got kids very young and early on into use, everyone needed to try for it and/or get medical assistance.just my 2 cents. I did however take Provirion unbeknownst to my doc and it helped as well as 0.183 mg of adex daily from my doc, my clomid was good old clomid which I used from my stores I wasn’t a fan of Empowers products including their HCG I used my Pregnyl here as well.

You waited and invested all this time and money to do fertility my test started out at 0, then 17 for a year on your protocol i hit 75, the only t I took was for IVF day so I could rock up and nut easily. My son is due in February if I can survive, lift, and train myself and clients on under 100 test levels you can too. Why fuck up all the work to feel a little better, you’ve come this far, don’t overthink it. I wish I had not waited til 40 to get serious about fertility, but I did and we still have more embryos I WANTED TEST EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY but I did right and I stayed on my plan, could I have run low dose T maybe but if I had and then fucked my shit up we woulda been looking at donor sperm……yes people have kids on gear, wives also cheat and gear is often fake these days, I know several pros with kids and except for the ones who got kids very young and early on into use, everyone needed to try for it and/or get medical assistance.just my 2 cents. I did however take Provirion unbeknownst to my doc and it helped as well as 0.183 mg of adex daily from my doc, my clomid was good old clomid which I used from my stores I wasn’t a fan of Empowers products including their HCG I used my Pregnyl here as well.

yeah for sure it's all a very fair point and I have not started taking any test for that reason. Honestly I think a simple semen analysis would pretty much answer the questions. If I get one done and have 21M or if I have 221M it will lead me down different roads of thought.

yeah for sure it's all a very fair point and I have not started taking any test for that reason. Honestly I think a simple semen analysis would pretty much answer the questions. If I get one done and have 21M or if I have 221M it will lead me down different roads of thought.
Yea I only got to 5 million per ml but we only needed 14 so all good of course for sperm quality there is an ocean of supps you be on too bro.

Yea I only got to 5 million per ml but we only needed 14 so all good of course for sperm quality there is an ocean of supps you be on too bro.

Right on. Yeah no need for me to keep guessing. I have an appt the 15th to get a SA and I have a hefty supply of HMG and Gonal-F rFSH. If my SA is solid with a high count I'll probably hop back on test and keep up with the meds. If it's not great I'll stay off the test. Right now I'm sort of doing the guessing game thing and there is no reason to.

How long were you on TRT prior to doing your protocol of HCG & HMG? I’m seeing a common theme of HMG being the key to rapid success (in combination with HCG)
Around 4 years. The wife was not on birth control or anything prior to starting the protocol so there was no doubt on my lack of fertility.

Right on. Yeah no need for me to keep guessing. I have an appt the 15th to get a SA and I have a hefty supply of HMG and Gonal-F rFSH. If my SA is solid with a high count I'll probably hop back on test and keep up with the meds. If it's not great I'll stay off the test. Right now I'm sort of doing the guessing game thing and there is no reason to.
Yeah the Gonal-F is a game changer I didn’t listed in what I took because I only got about four vials of it well they were the mix syringe things pens and I basically had like maybe five doses in total and the only reason I got those was because my wife sent her fertility group and her friends had leftover meds and I got them because when I tried to buy it well and when we bought it for my wife it was like $2000 a pin so you know there’s not really a black market for Gonal-F so yeah if you got your hands on it congratulations it’s good stuff man I took it and literally like because my test was so low my facial hair has slow down growing and I got a lot Of gray hair than previously have that is all now gone now that I’m back on test but when I took that go now I went from like shaving once a week to having to shave three times a week which is when I’m normally on I have to shave basically every day sometimes twice a day which is how it was when I was in the Marine Corps in my teens and 20s so it’s an amazing drug you’re lucky to have your hands on it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws