over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT + Fertility Protocol, and Few Questions

Yeah the Gonal-F is a game changer I didn’t listed in what I took because I only got about four vials of it well they were the mix syringe things pens and I basically had like maybe five doses in total and the only reason I got those was because my wife sent her fertility group and her friends had leftover meds and I got them because when I tried to buy it well and when we bought it for my wife it was like $2000 a pin so you know there’s not really a black market for Gonal-F so yeah if you got your hands on it congratulations it’s good stuff man I took it and literally like because my test was so low my facial hair has slow down growing and I got a lot Of gray hair than previously have that is all now gone now that I’m back on test but when I took that go now I went from like shaving once a week to having to shave three times a week which is when I’m normally on I have to shave basically every day sometimes twice a day which is how it was when I was in the Marine Corps in my teens and 20s so it’s an amazing drug you’re lucky to have your hands on it
Crazy yeah thanks for sharing! I was able to find the Merck 900iu pens for roughly $350 so we’ll worth it.

Thanks I've seen you posting in some of the other fertility threads and found your comments quite helpful. I'm in the same boat as you but we have one child already who is 9. We never wanted another child but life is good. We have all the "stuff" we need and honestly are in a really good place so we thought we'd give it another go. I'm two weeks into being 39 and my wife will be 39 in 4 months so we are not spring chickens lol.

It does seem like HMG is a key. HCG got my testicles responding pretty quickly but I wish I would have done HMG/HCG/Clomid right from the start.
Haha. I am also two weeks into being 39. Funny.

Yeah the Gonal-F is a game changer I didn’t listed in what I took because I only got about four vials of it well they were the mix syringe things pens and I basically had like maybe five doses in total and the only reason I got those was because my wife sent her fertility group and her friends had leftover meds and I got them because when I tried to buy it well and when we bought it for my wife it was like $2000 a pin so you know there’s not really a black market for Gonal-F so yeah if you got your hands on it congratulations it’s good stuff man I took it and literally like because my test was so low my facial hair has slow down growing and I got a lot Of gray hair than previously have that is all now gone now that I’m back on test but when I took that go now I went from like shaving once a week to having to shave three times a week which is when I’m normally on I have to shave basically every day sometimes twice a day which is how it was when I was in the Marine Corps in my teens and 20s so it’s an amazing drug you’re lucky to have your hands on it

I have some hopefully its good past its use by date a year ago, been refridgerated the whole time. worst thing is not ready to use it for another year

I have used shit way past its date with great success, even used a Serostim past date by a few weeks kept in a closet (sealed in the box) but got all the good GH sides immediately. Now for that 2 years past date, it wont be bad, im guessing worst case it is effective at the 60-70% range ba thats what ive seen with other liquid pens, its just a guess but you can feel the difference in liquid GH and insulin thats old and i imagine it would be 7 plus years old bc our Gonal the dates were way far away, oddly our Progesterone was set to go out of date in a year.

Yikes. Those are numbers I'd expect to see after coming off a monster cycle. I wouldn't get too anxious though. Fortunately, it's easily treatable (even if not curable). I would definitely try a different hCG first.
I inected ~2000iu hCG from a different brand this evening and have intense testicle pain. It feels like the normal Leydig cell pain after being shut down for a long time but way stronger. There's a chance I haven't used "good" hCG in a few years since I had so much of the other stuff.

I inected ~2000iu hCG from a different brand this evening and have intense testicle pain. It feels like the normal Leydig cell pain after being shut down for a long time but way stronger. There's a chance I haven't used "good" hCG in a few years since I had so much of the other stuff.
I'm sorry about the pain. But this is good news! Just go lower and let them come back over a couple weeks. Probably the most action your boys have seen in a long time.

Just for record keeping sake wifey not pregnant as she got her period today.

September was the first month we actively “tried” ie no birth control methods.

That’s 100% normal, did you track her ovulation? Bc the window is small like a few days otherwise it’s not gonna happen.

That’s 100% normal, did you track her ovulation? Bc the window is small like a few days otherwise it’s not gonna happen.

october was the first month we tracked. Oh yeah I’m counting it on taking a bit even if things are normal, it’s just how it works. We are a little spoiled that the first child we made happened d on month one lol.

Hey All-

I've read (dissected) every fertility thread but a few questions remain and my situation seems a bit different than some others. Here is my quick summary: On trt since our first child 9 years ago (140mgs/week). Sperm count was 225M+ back then. Wife and I interested in having a 2nd so I did my last test shot May 22nd. Started HCG immediately, HMG in July and enclomiphene in September. Few home sperm tests and since August all coming in over 20M+. I really feel like crap now though and am dying to get back on trt. We started actually "trying" in August (but missed ovulation that month).

Current protocol is 75IU HMG 2-3 times per week, 1,500iu hcg EOD, and 18mgs enclomiphene/day. So my questions:

1. Is it nuts to go back on trt? I was thinking just the 10mgs/day or 20mgs EOD type of thing. I don't need much test to feel amazing yet I'd also imagine the longer I'm off trt the better.
  2. I was going to continue my protocol. What I'm having trouble understanding is does/will enclomiphene do anything to support fertility if I'm taking exogenous test? In some of the fertility threads it mentions it "doesn't help fertility if you are taking test". I can't find any research on this at all.
  3. My LH, FSH, levels are normal and my test level oscillates from 300 to 550...but I feel like total crap

I'm just curious on folks thoughts here as I'd hate to set myself back (being totally off trt for 5+ months feels like an accomplishment) or if you thought I should change my protocol. I'm 38 and my just turned 38 so we don't need this to happen tomorrow...but the sooner the better. My wife is super healthy very predictable cycle.

The wanting to get on trt has nothing to do with muscle, it's about actually wanting to have sex and having strong erections.
Did you add the TRT yet? I'm still waiting on blood work and the new prescription but am hating this no test life due to ED and libido.

Thought many might find this interesting since it's a semi-common dosage used for fertility treatments. There's a reference to another study that 500-1000iu hCG daily increases Leydig cell number and response.

We measured testicular human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) receptors in 30 infertile men either before
or 1, 3, 5, 7, or 14 days after a single administration of 5000 IU of hCG. For 5 days the administration
of hCG significantly reduced the testicular binding of I2’I-hCG compared with that of the testes before
administration. From the 7th day the binding capacity began to increase and returned to the preadminis-
tration level 14 days after the treatment. Occupied hCG binding sites accounted for about half of the
reduction in binding sites on the day after administration of hCG. After this time, however, the occu-
pancy did not contribute so much to the reduction in binding sites. These findings suggest that the
reduction in testicular hCG binding sites after a single administration of 5000 IU of hCG is due to not
only occupancy but also down-regulation of the binding sites.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.3109/01485018808987052

Did you add the TRT yet? I'm still waiting on blood work and the new prescription but am hating this no test life due to ED and libido.
No not yet. After 60ish days on the enclomiphene I’m starting to feel a bit better. I’d really like to get through November and get a semen analysis in November. If that is ok good shape I’ll start try again.

No not yet. After 60ish days on the enclomiphene I’m starting to feel a bit better. I’d really like to get through November and get a semen analysis in November. If that is ok good shape I’ll start try again.
Being off Test sucks even with hcg and clomid but once you knock up the wife, go right back on, and 9 months later it is well worth those months off

I won't have a plan until the blood work comes back so I don't know what direction I'll go.

Hey All-

I've read (dissected) every fertility thread but a few questions remain and my situation seems a bit different than some others. Here is my quick summary: On trt since our first child 9 years ago (140mgs/week). Sperm count was 225M+ back then. Wife and I interested in having a 2nd so I did my last test shot May 22nd. Started HCG immediately, HMG in July and enclomiphene in September. Few home sperm tests and since August all coming in over 20M+. I really feel like crap now though and am dying to get back on trt. We started actually "trying" in August (but missed ovulation that month).

Current protocol is 75IU HMG 2-3 times per week, 1,500iu hcg EOD, and 18mgs enclomiphene/day. So my questions:

1. Is it nuts to go back on trt? I was thinking just the 10mgs/day or 20mgs EOD type of thing. I don't need much test to feel amazing yet I'd also imagine the longer I'm off trt the better.
  2. I was going to continue my protocol. What I'm having trouble understanding is does/will enclomiphene do anything to support fertility if I'm taking exogenous test? In some of the fertility threads it mentions it "doesn't help fertility if you are taking test". I can't find any research on this at all.
  3. My LH, FSH, levels are normal and my test level oscillates from 300 to 550...but I feel like total crap

I'm just curious on folks thoughts here as I'd hate to set myself back (being totally off trt for 5+ months feels like an accomplishment) or if you thought I should change my protocol. I'm 38 and my just turned 38 so we don't need this to happen tomorrow...but the sooner the better. My wife is super healthy very predictable cycle.

The wanting to get on trt has nothing to do with muscle, it's about actually wanting to have sex and having strong erections.

If I was you I'd either come off that junk and focus on eating and sperm retention, plus some herbal supplements to support test and libido

Or go on trt.

My personal results and I'm not advocating this, I'm not a doctor.

I used 30mg of test E every day while on my trt
When I came off to have children I have 5, I did this
Proviron 50mg ed
Titan dht 35% gel applied to my scrotum, it seemed to really help me feel up for it.
Ghrp2 200mcg Ed plus Cjc no dac 250mcg
I ate and didn't lose mass, I trained hard but not over trained.
I felt fine, after 3 weeks my sperm was up to 67million and the motility was above average and shape was normal.
Seminal fluid was 2.7mil

When I was in my twenties I was making about 295 Mill and 3.3ml of sperm so I guess it's not bad after years of trt.
First try every time we made a baby the only addition on the last two was the dht, and it just made me feel, a bit turbo charged sexually.

Anyway I can't deal with hcg I feel horrific, the same way androgen make me feel out of it mentally, hcg does the same.

Hope that helps bro and good luck

If I was you I'd either come off that junk and focus on eating and sperm retention, plus some herbal supplements to support test and libido

Or go on trt.

My personal results and I'm not advocating this, I'm not a doctor.

I used 30mg of test E every day while on my trt
When I came off to have children I have 5, I did this
Proviron 50mg ed
Titan dht 35% gel applied to my scrotum, it seemed to really help me feel up for it.
Ghrp2 200mcg Ed plus Cjc no dac 250mcg
I ate and didn't lose mass, I trained hard but not over trained.
I felt fine, after 3 weeks my sperm was up to 67million and the motility was above average and shape was normal.
Seminal fluid was 2.7mil

When I was in my twenties I was making about 295 Mill and 3.3ml of sperm so I guess it's not bad after years of trt.
First try every time we made a baby the only addition on the last two was the dht, and it just made me feel, a bit turbo charged sexually.

Anyway I can't deal with hcg I feel horrific, the same way androgen make me feel out of it mentally, hcg does the same.

Hope that helps bro and good luck
Really apppreciate that man! Sort of a similar thing to me. My count was sky high before always 200m+. I really need to get a SA and stop guessing.
I actually feel much better now adding 25-50mgs proviron and lowering the hcg to 750iu EOD but increasing the hmg. I am rating more and also think that is helping.

Really apppreciate that man! Sort of a similar thing to me. My count was sky high before always 200m+. I really need to get a SA and stop guessing.
I actually feel much better now adding 25-50mgs proviron and lowering the hcg to 750iu EOD but increasing the hmg. I am rating more and also think that is helping.
I haven't used hmg, but the proviron has proven long term safety at 50mg.
You can feel it in yourself I think and I really hope it works for you.

Being off Test sucks even with hcg and clomid but once you knock up the wife, go right back on, and 9 months later it is well worth those months off
Yes it does. She miscarried in March so I'm focusing on increasing fertility since I had to come off TRT for 6 weeks. My last count was below 20 million.

I haven't used hmg, but the proviron has proven long term safety at 50mg.
You can feel it in yourself I think and I really hope it works for you.
My liver enzymes were normal after 4 weeks using 50mg Proviron daily.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mosthated808
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws