over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT + Fertility Protocol, and Few Questions

october was the first month we tracked. Oh yeah I’m counting it on taking a bit even if things are normal, it’s just how it works. We are a little spoiled that the first child we made happened d on month one lol.
Yea I think they say all things perfect it’s still about only a 30% success rate but be grateful it cost us $70,000 bc we both had small issues but at 40 decided on IVF which I have no regrets but it’s a lot of $ for sure

Yes it does. She miscarried in March so I'm focusing on increasing fertility since I had to come off TRT for 6 weeks. My last count was below 20 million.
I'm so sorry, hope it works out OK this time

I mixed up which study it was but here's the one I referenced. Thought it was interesting.

These data demonstrate that, in addition to support of spermatogenesis, Sertoli cells are required in the adult testis both for retention of the normal adult Leydig cell population.

This is really interesting. My whole paradigm of low HMG (LH+FSH) and LH (hCG) just fell down like a house of cards.

1 question I have for you;

Where did you get the enclomiphine? That’s the better version of Clomid right? With less side effects but even more and quicker fertility improvements from the studies.. How have you felt taking that??

As for your protocol, it looks great man.. And honestly there have been tons and tons of guys who did similar protocols and gained back fertility on TRT or even on full blown cycles...

I honestly think you should be just fine, especially if all you’re adding is 10mg/day for a little sex drive boost...

The fertility meds still work, they’re stimulating intra testicular testosterone production and hormones to produce sperm...

Much like your body doesn’t make Testosterone so you supplement with it, same thing, your body doesn’t really make LH/FSH anymore etc so you’re supplementing it with HCG/HMG and Enclomiphine
Curious on this if your body is not making lh/fsh but the HMG and HCG are mimic it. How will it show on a blood test. Will LH and FSH still show low or will it rise. Reason I ask is I've been blasting HCG for 3 months and mine are still undetectable

Curious on this if your body is not making lh/fsh but the HMG and HCG are mimic it. How will it show on a blood test. Will LH and FSH still show low or will it rise. Reason I ask is I've been blasting HCG for 3 months and mine are still undetectable

HMG will show up on FSH bloods, but my LH was also super low levels when I was doing the protocol.. From what I’ve researched it’s because LH is only active in the body for minutes (again if I recall correctly)...

mine were detectable but basically non existent, my T went from actual 0 to after 2 years of this fertility barrage of drugs and vitamins, 75 and my LH and FSH were just not there i cant remeber the scale exacly but it was like 1.0 and 2.3, normal was like 5 times that, oddly my free test to test ratio was really high but i was Pac Manning provirion which was allowed me to get my wife pregnant my doc was sooooo undereducated so iquit asking to add stuff and did what i thought i needed and within a month we were pregnant, now its a 3 month process but i had already started upping my HCH and addin a little provirion about 60 days prior. week of giving sperm id have to pop 200 of prop so i could function bc jerking off into a cup is hard enough, with low T it was literally a miracle everytime and i mean that literally.

I’m going to ask my PCP for a semen analysis Monday. Anyone have any luck with that? I’m hoping it’s not an issue.

yea i got one, it was shit for sex and we decided on getting better sperm quality but as we did we got 3 super strong embryos, well two left son is due nlt Feb 18. Its a good data point for deciding whats next.

My wife went to see her gyno for fertility issues when we were having issues conceiving. Once she came back good her gyno actually scheduled an appt for me at a fertility clinic. I was provided a cup and paperwork that my wife brought home for me. Well the next day I jerked off into the cup and drove over to the clinic. Just had to keep the cup inside my pants on the drive over to keep it warm. If I’m not mistaken I had 1hr to get it there. I made it in twenty minutes. So your wife’s gyno can do it.

Cage

May not be the same for you but My pcp sent me for a semen analysis soon as I asked no problem.

Good deal thanks I'm pretty close with my pcp so figured it wouldn't be a big deal. My wife has the "all clear" and she is in good working order for child bearing. She is 38 and was concerned with age so wanted to talk to her doctor. She is so damn healthy I think it made her feel better when her doctor told her that although she is almost 39 she is in far better child bearing shape than many women in their 20's and low 30's.

Me on the other hand....I need to get that SA asap to see what I'm working with. My wife got pregnant immediately when we tried (although that was 10 years ago!) so I know I was in good shape pre trt. I'm not really concerned with anything since we've only had one actual month of trying but I want to get ahead of it if I can speed things up.

any advice for a guy tryna go from self medicated to clinic TRT? without stopping self medicated?

any advice for a guy tryna go from self medicated to clinic TRT? without stopping self medicated?
You’re going to have to stop self medicating before a doc will prescribe you test. Unless you find a really laxxed doctor! That doctor would be putting his license on the line doing this though. Just come off, have your appt set up in advance so your levels are super low. This way you’ll never feel crappy! Once you physically do your blood work you can fire away with the test again. It’s all abt timing!

Cage

Yeah you likely will need to stop but you shouldn't have to stop long. What I did was drop my trt dose from ~140mgs to like 10mgs a day over a couple weeks and then stopped two weeks later my test levels were like sub 100 and it was no issue at all. I only felt like crap for like a week honestly.

You’re going to have to stop self medicating before a doc will prescribe you test. Unless you find a really laxxed doctor! That doctor would be putting his license on the line doing this though. Just come off, have your appt set up in advance so your levels are super low. This way you’ll never feel crappy! Once you physically do your blood work you can fire away with the test again. It’s all abt timing!

Cage
Yeah you likely will need to stop but you shouldn't have to stop long. What I did was drop my trt dose from ~140mgs to like 10mgs a day over a couple weeks and then stopped two weeks later my test levels were like sub 100 and it was no issue at all. I only felt like crap for like a week honestly.
Flex that is solid advice! cuz TRT at 100mg a week has drastically improved my life. i think I'll do the same and get labs before my appointment to make sure im sub levels. thanks cage99 for the perspective, ur right I just need to book the appointment so even if I'm feeling down I'll have something to look forward to.

Just for logging purposes (yeah this is turning into my pregnancy log lmao) we bought one of those more expense ovulation kits and it said "highly fertile" Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday so we did the deed each day :)

Next period expected to start around 11/30-12/2 so we will see!

also ordered ~25 bottles each of HMG and HCG from Direct. Highly considering jumping back on my 10mgs a day once I get that.

Fingers crossed. Will be getting my SA week after next as well.

Just for logging purposes (yeah this is turning into my pregnancy log lmao) we bought one of those more expense ovulation kits and it said "highly fertile" Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday so we did the deed each day :)

Next period expected to start around 11/30-12/2 so we will see!

also ordered ~25 bottles each of HMG and HCG from Direct. Highly considering jumping back on my 10mgs a day once I get that.

Fingers crossed. Will be getting my SA week after next as well.
Well the HMG HCG don’t affect your sperm count or quality for roughly 90 days but yes do that PQQ, CO Q 10, and oceans of omegas and gluthaoine, I used Species Omegalyze and we r due in Feb and my test was zero and my count was in double digits and I ran that and loads of vitamins/antioxidants and Menopur and got into the millions, almost normal after 20 years of competing at age 42 so…….

Well the HMG HCG don’t affect your sperm count or quality for roughly 90 days but yes do that PQQ, CO Q 10, and oceans of omegas and gluthaoine, I used Species Omegalyze and we r due in Feb and my test was zero and my count was in double digits and I ran that and loads of vitamins/antioxidants and Menopur and got into the millions, almost normal after 20 years of competing at age 42 so…….

Oh yeah for sure man that is just a restock. I've been on an HCG protocol for five months now with added HMG for the last ~2.5 and clomid. I take a lot of NAC but did just add glutathione as well good call on that.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner