over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. Sergio Fernandez

Wynn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
R.I.P Sergio Fernandez 🇪🇦 a great supporter and promoter of European bodybuilding.
He was killed yesterday after an attempted robbery.

272741925_406370524620603_7081729355437664968_n.jpg

A great guy by all accounts and he´d just become a father two months ago, he was killed in Naucalpan, Mexico, they shot him to steal his car, unfortunately almost 95% of crimes in that country go unsolved / unsentenced, truly sad :(

• Angry
Reactions: D2
Man, a stolen car isn’t worth your life. I’m sure we all would react in much the same way. So sad to see a great one go. RIP

R.I.P. very sad

saw Milos IG on these. Realli sad way to go. RIP ......

A great guy by all accounts and he´d just become a father two months ago, he was killed in Naucalpan, Mexico, they shot him to steal his car, unfortunately almost 95% of crimes in that country go unsolved / unsentenced, truly sad :(
the last girl I dated her aunts husband was found hanging from a Tree in TJ a few years ago. Another girlfriend lived in a ritzy area of TJ (for dirt cheap compared to here) and a politician lived down street. there was massive armored guards and police protecting and patrolling the area always. she felt safe. crossing border everyday to work in san diego is a bitch and sacrifice. she had citizenship here and was born here. MEXICO SIDE Customs would not let her get a sentry pass because they took us into secondary and ran my name and I have a record. Sucked for her to wait in normal lines. One of my friends from my gang growing up got deported after prison here to cancun, he got hired by the CJNG cartel to slang to tourists in the popular cartel controlled clubs and some jobs I cant mention. I have friends from logan heights gang who were in a big controversy in 90s when Arellano Felix cartel hired a few shooters from there to go down there and kill chapo. they missed and killed a catholic cardinal. it was a BIG DEAL

What a tragedy.

It goes unsolved because the criminal element in Mexico is the police. They don’t solve crimes because they are too busy committing the crimes. If they were paid per crime solved they would do it..even if it meant arresting themselves..I do a lot of work in and around Mexico..completely corrupted non-redeemable shit hole

There are literally billionaire politicians who didn’t have a penny before they got into public office..and the people still can’t drink the water.

RIP brother. Nobody deserves that

It goes unsolved because the criminal element in Mexico is the police. They don’t solve crimes because they are too busy committing the crimes. If they were paid per crime solved they would do it..even if it meant arresting themselves..I do a lot of work in and around Mexico..completely corrupted non-redeemable shit hole

There are literally billionaire politicians who didn’t have a penny before they got into public office..and the people still can’t drink the water.

RIP brother. Nobody deserves that
I agree but not only the police, the narcs have most likely infiltrated every local government and with a capacity to bribe and intimidate even high national level politicians, low level public servants can only go along with the scumbags if they want to survive. Mexico is a failed state, to clean that cesspool you need to start from top to bottom, something very difficult, plus you also have to think half the country is an accomplice of the cartels, either through bribery or lack of action due to fear or indifference.

I did a search and The World Justice Project places Mexico in place 135 out of 139 contries regarding corruption, only Uganda, Cameroon, Cambodia and the Democratic Republic of the Congo are worse. I also did a search on the CJNG cartel Muay Thai mentioned, and the fire power those guys have is scary.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear