over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woman peeing all over the gym whenever she deadlifts

I feel bad for her, yet got to give her props for not letting it stop her. Im sure the gym she goes to is a small click gym were there all well aware and understand. People dont make fun of other handicap people playing basketball in a wheelchair, so we shouldnt with her either.

Back in the days when I was on airborne status I've seen numerous guys walk up to the assembly area after shiting and/or pissing themselves from hitting the ground hard enough. Nothing surprises me.

Like having the jump master hold up the one minute hand sign as he violently pukes standing in the door.

Life happens.

Hunter is the best female powerlifter in the world and one of the best in history. I know her personally. She has tried everything - pads, diapers, intensive pelvic floor therapy, medication, you name it. And yes she obviously pees before she deadlifts. Nothing has worked for her and she is out of options. At her home gym, she has a special cleaning machine for the mats (more than a mop) and cleans up after herself. She is an extreme example of it, but stress urinary incontinence is a lot more common than you think and women peeing on the platform happens at most meets now a days. It’s a simple fix. At the meets I promote, we throw gloves on and use disposable rags, then keep it moving - it’s no big deal. Throw the carpet out on the platform and it’s a done deal. She’s decided she’s not going to let her issue stop her from being the best athlete in the sport and we all applaud her for it. She has also done a lot to destigmatize the issue and support other women who are going through it. Total sweetheart as well.
Yeah, I think it's more common than many realize. I know of a lady bodybuilder that had the same problem.

Did Hunter have any children? Having kids is supposed to make the problem worse. The lady I knew did not have any kids though, and still had the problem.

Sorry but what a load of crap. She can't help pissing all over a public gym? How about not fucking doing the thing that makes you piss all over that gym.

At my previous gym there was a guy doing Smith shrugs who afterwards would always walk around with a boner and no I'm not joking. Probably couldn't help himself either but just don't do the freaking thing in public.

Is it only deadlifts that do this, or does she have problems with squats too? I think the lady I knew that had the problem only had issues with deadlifts.

Sorry but what a load of crap. She can't help pissing all over a public gym? How about not fucking doing the thing that makes you piss all over that gym.

At my previous gym there was a guy doing Smith shrugs who afterwards would always walk around with a boner and no I'm not joking. Probably couldn't help himself either but just don't do the freaking thing in public.
100% agree, guys here comparing this to a disability is bonafide crazy. Not being able to walk, use your arms, see, hear, speak… etc is a disability. Peeing while you deadlift is not. She doesn’t need to deadlift in public to survive. If I pissed on the floor every time I did a dumbbell curl. Guess what exercise I’m no longer doing at the gym in public?! I’m all for showing grace to people, but how about we at least draw a solid line at peeing on the floor when doing a very specific exercise that you can either replace or not do at all, or again save it for when you’re at home by yourself and you can wet up your floor till your hearts content.

She has persistently done intensive therapy, medication, kegels, kegel weights, etc. nothing has worked. Anything else to say? Since you seem to know everything about women’s anatomy…as a man.
The argument from authority of me not knowing about women and their anatomy is erroneous. She hasn't been to someone an actual DPT who only works with pelvic floor patients. The shit you are spewing off just shows how little you actually know about pelvic floor anatomy so just stop.

Good article here on the issue. Says its common these days, just like a member on this thread pointed out. Women pushing it harder now than ever.

In a 2017 survey study conducted on high-level female powerlifters between the ages of 18 and 35, 74.5% were found to experience symptoms of incontinence while training and 84% of those with symptoms spoke to other females, 45% spoke to their coaches, 23.5% spoke to a medical profession and 10.5% spoke to no one [2].

Wouldn't want anyone pissing all over the gym i go to, no offense to the lady.
I don't think most people would like that. but I guess her gym allows her so all is good.
Not gonna talk shit about her, that is between her, the gym owner, and the acceptance of others who go there.

It’s not a public gym. It’s a private training facility. Where the owners and members are all cool and understanding about her issue. She purchased a machine to steam clean the mats with and never asks anyone else to clean up after herself. Anything else?

The argument from authority of me not knowing about women and their anatomy is erroneous. She hasn't been to someone an actual DPT who only works with pelvic floor patients. The shit you are spewing off just shows how little you actually know about pelvic floor anatomy so just stop.
Are you sure she hasn’t been to a DPT who specializes in pelvic floor therapy? You fucking guys don’t read man lol. Because I know her. PERSONALLY! In real life. Not on the internet. And have personally heard about all of the different pelvic floor therapists that she has tried, all of the at home therapy and exercises she has tried, and how they have all failed. Is there any medical procedure that has a true 100% success rate? Even if it’s a 99.9%…that’s not 100%

Care to keep embarrassing yourself by not reading my previous posts? And thinking you know more about a stranger you’ve never met when we are friends and I’ve interacted with her personally?

Why do you fucking morons believe a woman would go around unapologetically doing this in public and hasn’t thrown absolutely everything she can, medically speaking, at this issue? Or that the only reason she’s doing this is because she forgot to pee before the set? Brain dead fucks keep exposing themselves lol. Keep embarrassing yourselves talking about strangers and their private medical information you know nothing about, when I am telling you over and over again that I know all of this stuff from direct first hand information from her!

Back in the days when I was on airborne status I've seen numerous guys walk up to the assembly area after shiting and/or pissing themselves from hitting the ground hard enough. Nothing surprises me.

Like having the jump master hold up the one minute hand sign as he violently pukes standing in the door.

Life happens.
Ha ha, I was a 43E in the US army (parachute rigger) I've had plenty of jumps and seen many a men vomit when door opens and they are at the door or just a few people back from it. Ha ha ha ha 😂

People forgotten/ affected here:

Poor Cleaning lady, frfr. JS.

BIOGENIX

Care to keep embarrassing yourself by not reading my previous posts? And thinking you know more about a stranger you’ve never met when we are friends and I’ve interacted with her personally?

Why do you fucking morons believe a woman would go around unapologetically doing this in public and hasn’t thrown absolutely everything she can, medically speaking, at this issue? Or that the only reason she’s doing this is because she forgot to pee before the set? Brain dead fucks keep exposing themselves lol. Keep embarrassing yourselves talking about strangers and their private medical information you know nothing about, when I am telling you over and over again that I know all of this stuff from direct first hand information from her!
Someones a little defensive.
Let others think what they want. Not your call to make people think like you or anyone else.

I'm sitting at work in a quiet office and I read the title of this thread and I almost pissed my pants myself. I laughed out loud immediately after I read the title of the thread.

It’s not a public gym. It’s a private training facility. Where the owners and members are all cool and understanding about her issue. She purchased a machine to steam clean the mats with and never asks anyone else to clean up after herself. Anything else?
Well guess I missed this part in relations to my previous comment.
My error..

BIOGENIX

There's actually a guy at my gym that wears an adult diaper when he squats for fear that he will shit his pants. He's in his early 30s. He's a very nice, normal guy but I think would stop doing squatting if I had that fear.

All the negative comments, lol… it’s a little piss, it’s not going to touch you. I’m sure she cleans up after she is done…grow up.

All the comments on how she shouldn’t deadlift if she can’t control it? She is a competitive powerlifter doing what she loves. Again, a little piss on the platform isn’t going to kill or hurt anyone.

Some of y’all act like children.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner