over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woman peeing all over the gym whenever she deadlifts

100% agree, guys here comparing this to a disability is bonafide crazy. Not being able to walk, use your arms, see, hear, speak… etc is a disability. Peeing while you deadlift is not. She doesn’t need to deadlift in public to survive. If I pissed on the floor every time I did a dumbbell curl. Guess what exercise I’m no longer doing at the gym in public?! I’m all for showing grace to people, but how about we at least draw a solid line at peeing on the floor when doing a very specific exercise that you can either replace or not do at all, or again save it for when you’re at home by yourself and you can wet up your floor till your hearts content.
No one at her gym has a problem with it. Only Internet strangers who will never meet her in person, or guys who don’t compete in strength sports, seem to have an issue with it. And she probably makes more money from her deadlifting performances in prize money and endorsements than you make at your day job.

It’s not a public gym. It’s a private training facility. Where the owners and members are all cool and understanding about her issue. She purchased a machine to steam clean the mats with and never asks anyone else to clean up after herself. Anything else?
If this is the case then who really cares? I think it’s a different story going into a public gym and subjecting them to clean up after you when you pee on the platform but that isn’t case.
Regarding the online hate… I mean cmon that should be expected. The internet is filled with people trolling others over much less. Even if she wasn’t peeing on the platform I guarantee she would get trolled for something else.

Someones a little defensive.
Let others think what they want. Not your call to make people think like you or anyone else.
People can think what they want, that’s not what I’m disputing. It’s the fact that I stated in a previous post that I’ve heard all the different pelvic floor therapists, exercises, and other medical interventions that haven’t worked directly from this person’s mouth, then people want to insist she’s never worked with a real pelvic floor therapist.

All the negative comments, lol… it’s a little piss, it’s not going to touch you. I’m sure she cleans up after she is done…grow up.

All the comments on how she shouldn’t deadlift if she can’t control it? She is a competitive powerlifter doing what she loves. Again, a little piss on the platform isn’t going to kill or hurt anyone.

Some of y’all act like children.
We have 2 threads on the first page that show it well.

All the negative comments, lol… it’s a little piss, it’s not going to touch you. I’m sure she cleans up after she is done…grow up.

All the comments on how she shouldn’t deadlift if she can’t control it? She is a competitive powerlifter doing what she loves. Again, a little piss on the platform isn’t going to kill or hurt anyone.

Some of y’all act like children.
The reaction from men (and it’s only men by and large) crack me up. Listen, I’m not into water sports. But there is a big difference between pee versus shit and vomit. Do any of you guys eat pussy? Have you ever been squirted on? People get very dramatic over what you should be very excited about if you’re a straight male in a different context lol.

People can think what they want, that’s not what I’m disputing. It’s the fact that I stated in a previous post that I’ve heard all the different pelvic floor therapists, exercises, and other medical interventions that haven’t worked directly from this person’s mouth, then people want to insist she’s never worked with a real pelvic floor therapist.
Oh, we can think what we want? Because I thought we were doing exactly that when you tore into everyone. You've made it ABUNDANTLY clear that we can't. And I'd say you quite more than "just know her personally" if you have heard the most intimate details of her pelvic floor therapy and struggle with incontinence. You're invested in and knowledgable about her medical care. I can laugh and joke about some of the comments here on a message board even though I know in real life I could be totally mature about it. I've raised 3 kids and changed many diapers, been sprayed, and worse. And I'm not about to take any shit from you or anyone else about it. Fortunately, urine is sterile. So it's not even the germ factor. But it does reek. The sweat, spit, and snot is bad enough. So piss now too? Does a catheter hurt her lifts? Because she (and most likely you) need to use one.

And it does happen. I get it. But occasionally. If it's her own private gym than whatever. But if I had to workout in a gym where people are all of a sudden required to just accept that the person 10ft away is splashing piss all over the floor mats than no thanks. I'll train on a platform at home. Not bc I'm a snickering, sniveling little shit but because I can choose to not be around it.

So let's move the fuck on. Why this piece of shit thread was ever started is beyond me.

No one at her gym has a problem with it. Only Internet strangers who will never meet her in person, or guys who don’t compete in strength sports, seem to have an issue with it. And she probably makes more money from her deadlifting performances in prize money and endorsements than you make at your day job.
Lol personal attacks because you don’t agree? Why get in such a tizzy over this? It’s a really strange moist hill to die on. Oh it’s a private gym so we’re not allowed to have an opinion on the matter? That argument may be valid if she didn’t… I don’t know have herself recorded as she pisses on the floor then posts it to the internet. If you or her want privacy and don’t want to hear others opinions on the matter, then simply don’t make something presumably private so public. Otherwise deal with some light forum banter and riffing, laugh it off and move on.

Oh, we can think what we want? Because I thought we were doing exactly that when you tore into everyone. You've made it ABUNDANTLY clear that we can't. And I'd say you quite more than "just know her personally" if you have heard the most intimate details of her pelvic floor therapy and struggle with incontinence. You're invested in and knowledgable about her medical care. I can laugh and joke about some of the comments here on a message board even though I know in real life I could be totally mature about it. I've raised 3 kids and changed many diapers, been sprayed, and worse. And I'm not about to take any shit from you or anyone else about it. Fortunately, urine is sterile. So it's not even the germ factor. But it does reek. The sweat, spit, and snot is bad enough. So piss now too? Does a catheter hurt her lifts? Because she (and most likely you) need to use one.

And it does happen. I get it. But occasionally. If it's her own private gym than whatever. But if I had to workout in a gym where people are all of a sudden required to just accept that the person 10ft away is splashing piss all over the floor mats than no thanks. I'll train on a platform at home. Not bc I'm a snickering, sniveling little shit but because I can choose to not be around it.

So let's move the fuck on. Why this piece of shit thread was ever started is beyond me.
I’ll tone it down. I reacted the way I did because people are trying to tell a world class athlete that she doesn’t have a right to work out or compete in certain spaces because of her issues. The gym is called Strong Barbell Club in Kansas City, so everyone can avoid that gym if it’s this bothersome. And she only competes in the highest level powerlifting meets, none of which any members here save a few could be invited to. So it is nothing anyone has to worry about running into here. This is the most extreme example of SUI you can find and not something most people will run into anywhere. Most SUI is nothing more than a squirt or two. But if people here do see a woman experience SUI, they should realize that whoever they’re commenting on probably pees before they deadlift, is wearing a pad or diaper already and has the stream come though it, and is very embarrassed about it. So the scathing commentary isn’t really helping any woman experiencing it with their issue.

Most of the information I’ve posted here is actually not that private. If you follow her on IG, she details the daily harassment she receives for her issue and the lengths she’s gone through to try and correct it to no avail. At this point she does not care and continues to be more successful than 99% of this board’s membership in the competitive sphere. Last comment I’ll make here, take as you will.

Exactly glad you wrote that .. 👍

I’ll tone it down. I reacted the way I did because people are trying to tell a world class athlete that she doesn’t have a right to work out or compete in certain spaces because of her issues. The gym is called Strong Barbell Club in Kansas City, so everyone can avoid that gym if it’s this bothersome. And she only competes in the highest level powerlifting meets, none of which any members here save a few could be invited to. So it is nothing anyone has to worry about running into here. This is the most extreme example of SUI you can find and not something most people will run into anywhere. Most SUI is nothing more than a squirt or two. But if people here do see a woman experience SUI, they should realize that whoever they’re commenting on probably pees before they deadlift, is wearing a pad or diaper already and has the stream come though it, and is very embarrassed about it. So the scathing commentary isn’t really helping any woman experiencing it with their issue.

Most of the information I’ve posted here is actually not that private. If you follow her on IG, she details the daily harassment she receives for her issue and the lengths she’s gone through to try and correct it to no avail. At this point she does not care and continues to be more successful than 99% of this board’s membership in the competitive sphere. Last comment I’ll make here, take as you will.
Bro no one gives a shit this much .. and no one cares how successful she or anyone is u have said it 2 times now. Still dont give a shit .. and your judging us saying she makes more money or is more competitive who gives a fuck .. maybe i like golden showers? Either way stop with the success shit I guarantee you there are ppl on here in a better place .

Had you appeared initially with this more pragmatic angle, I choose to believe the responses would not nearly have been as negative. I'm certainly sympathetic as I have no doubt, knowing this crowd (men and women both), that she has had to endure quite a lot. Not always the most sensitive group here, either. I apologize for my foul language above. I'm a 'live and let live' kind of guy.

However, public urination is a sanitation issue by law (not just opinion). Not usually any more open to discussion than indecent exposure, sex in public, etc. Here, even spitting is against the law and they will fine you for it. So naturally something like this is going to shock people.

If she and "you" don't care why are you defending shit so hard.

Imagine bragging about being a successful world class athlete to strangers and then saying you are a powerlifter,the blank and confused faces you would get from 99.999999% of the population would be priceless

im going to pee on the floor next time i deadlift

but seriously, if i had this issue, you bet i would pack my pussy full of gauze, and wear a diaper

to each their own i guess

Are you sure she hasn’t been to a DPT who specializes in pelvic floor therapy? You fucking guys don’t read man lol. Because I know her. PERSONALLY! In real life. Not on the internet. And have personally heard about all of the different pelvic floor therapists that she has tried, all of the at home therapy and exercises she has tried, and how they have all failed. Is there any medical procedure that has a true 100% success rate? Even if it’s a 99.9%…that’s not 100%

Care to keep embarrassing yourself by not reading my previous posts? And thinking you know more about a stranger you’ve never met when we are friends and I’ve interacted with her personally?

Why do you fucking morons believe a woman would go around unapologetically doing this in public and hasn’t thrown absolutely everything she can, medically speaking, at this issue? Or that the only reason she’s doing this is because she forgot to pee before the set? Brain dead fucks keep exposing themselves lol. Keep embarrassing yourselves talking about strangers and their private medical information you know nothing about, when I am telling you over and over again that I know all of this stuff from direct first hand information from her!
She has CAUDA EQUINA. She needs imaging of her spine. The only idiot here is you and her for not seeking proper treatment. Look it up, hope it helps!

Your definition of success is flawed. The majority of people give zero shits about powerlifting and bodybuilding. All of your posts scream insecurity.

I've seen this before from a female bodybuilder. She complained about it all time. She couldn't even sneeze with out pissing herself. I felt bad for her. Yes she was jacked running deca and HGH. I imagine the muscles push on the bladder when women become that muscular and they can't control it.

If she catches so much flack about urinating while deadlifting then why video it and post it on social media? If I had a similar issue I wouldn’t advertise it to the world. It’s my issue, not a pubic one. But that’s what social media is after all…. Showing the world everything you do day after day…. We’ll it’s like that for some folks. Not for me!

Cage

She has CAUDA EQUINA. She needs imaging of her spine. The only idiot here is you and her for not seeking proper treatment. Look it up, hope it helps!
Hadnt thought of that. Youd think the doctors would have done an xray and other imaging to check for that. With the very heavy lifting she does, maybe she does have that. When I did gross anatomy and dissected my cadavar I was able to see the horse's tail. I can see where trouble can easily occur down there.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws