advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

Hey I was just looking around and prices are up quite a bit from a couple years ago..
You did alright.
Jordans are hot right now everybody wearing em…I saw a kid the other day with a pair I know his mom paid close to three bills for
It’s also just a colorway thing. Jordans will always sell and sell fast. But certain colorways flyyy and the resell price just driiiives up. The basic bred (black and red) Jordan 1 high sells for close to 1k now. But the same Jordan 1 high in burgundy and white u can grab for $230-ish. Mids will always be cheaper than highs. Lows are very popular. But there are lows and there are OG lows. Weird subtle differences that alone cost 400+.

Most guys will strike out on SNKRS so Goat, StockX and EBay are basically the main stores to purchase the really sought after stuff. Nike plays the supply and demand game so well. Release juuust enough for the price to driiiive up on the resell market. Ughh

I'm the complete opposite of a sneakerhead but could use a sneakerheads opinion. I'm getting the white boat shoes on the bottom but can't decide on the blue or black. I've been buying variations of these Hugo Boss for years but first time considering blue. Any opinions?

Blue
20220328_194757.jpg
Black

20220328_195640.jpg

With these...
20220328_195952.jpg

how do y'all feel about buying reps? considering it for a few pairs since GOAT and StockX prices are absurd

I'm the complete opposite of a sneakerhead but could use a sneakerheads opinion. I'm getting the white boat shoes on the bottom but can't decide on the blue or black. I've been buying variations of these Hugo Boss for years but first time considering blue. Any opinions?

Blue
View attachment 155109
Black

View attachment 155111

With these...
View attachment 155113

I dig the blue, and they're dark enough to still be versatile with different pant colors (various grey shades could look sharp).

I'm also a fan of Boss shoes in general and have had a couple pairs of their sneakers and dress shoes. Just double check sizing as I recall mine running small (especially true of the Euro sized dress shoes).

right now i am at almost 60 pairs of jordan 1s and dunks, around 2/3 of them deadstock.
My most mentionable pair is the travis scott jordan 1 frgament lows that i got by myself on the App via EA :D

Those are fresh! How much?
Regular retail was $110 but because it’s a dunk high it sold out in seconds. Had to go resell prices and with alll the fees I think they were like $210. That’s actually not thaaaat bad. So annoying how the sneaker game works now.

Yes! My favorite sneakers. Did you get the greys?
These are the only ones I have. I don’t wear them out of the house lol. Didn’t think it was necessary to buy more that I won’t wear.

These are the only ones I have. I don’t wear them out of the house lol. Didn’t think it was necessary to buy more that I won’t wear.
I have like 5 pairs, don’t wear them out of the house either. Kind of a waste.

I have 2-3 of the lows that I do wear though

I have like 5 pairs, don’t wear them out of the house either. Kind of a waste.

I have 2-3 of the lows that I do wear though
Brock, did u grab the Greys?
Mine are still DS and i just havent had a reason to wear em out yet. Gorgeous shoe though.
Had a couple pairs of the lows but sold a good chunk of some stuff 3-4 years ago.

Brock, did u grab the Greys?
Mine are still DS and i just havent had a reason to wear em out yet. Gorgeous shoe though.
Had a couple pairs of the lows but sold a good chunk of some stuff 3-4 years ago.
Of course brother. I love the 11’s. My favorite shoe. The only 11 I don’t have that I want are the Concords. But with kids and a wide and considering I never wear them there’s no point in me buying them….to just sit there

I have the low 11 greys from a couple years ago that I do wear sometimes…. Not as nice as the highs though.

ahh love it.

Im a huge 1 guy. Thats basically all i wear. Have some nice 4's and 5's and a good amount of 3's.
But the AJ1 is the most classic silhouette of all time (IMO). Looks good with just about anything.

ahh love it.

Im a huge 1 guy. Thats basically all i wear. Have some nice 4's and 5's and a good amount of 3's.
But the AJ1 is the most classic silhouette of all time (IMO). Looks good with just about anything.

I LOVE AJ1 high tops! Even though I don’t own any at the moment.. lol 😂

Dunk Lows/Highs and AJ1 Highs are all the sneakers I need.. Of course Ive got a couple different adidas (not Yeezys, not really a fan) I love Cortez’s.. But nothing beats some nice Dunks or AJ1’s…

I agree with how shitty the sneaker game is now but I’ve come to terms that if I want sneakers I just have to do well enough financially to pay for the resell price and not be affected by it, it is what it is..

With the couple Dunks and AJ1’s I want to buy next I could easily spend $3k+ but I don’t care as long as all my bills and hobbies are paid for, the rest of the money is to enjoy. I’ve got one more big trip (Traveling is a HUUUGE thing for me so that comes first) I have to get all settled then I’m all in on adding to my sneakers..

These are just a few of the Dunks/SB’s I have.. As you can tell, yes I wear the fuck out of them.. lol 😂 I enjoy my stuff.. And YES I cut that STUPID TAG off the “Off White” Dunks.. That shit is stupid.. Lol 😂 🤷🏻‍♂️

People always come up to me like “daaamn bro, you rock your sneakers like that?!” Because I crease them and wear them out wherever, I cut the tag off the Off Whites etc, and they always tell me because I can resell them etc..

Naaaaahhhh! Nothing I own is for sale, I’m going to be the one to enjoy them..

To me, not using your sneakers or not driving that nice car or bike etc is like having a beautiful girlfriend you don’t want to fuck to keep her nice and tight, then some other asshole comes around and dogs her out and posts her on the internet lmao 🤣… Ill be the asshole in this case..

Pardon the messy bed lol…

Attachments

• 46AE9C29-ECFF-455C-8EBB-6645B67B557F.jpeg
    46AE9C29-ECFF-455C-8EBB-6645B67B557F.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 2B6273B4-DE90-428A-832B-D7D164A7FD32.jpeg
    2B6273B4-DE90-428A-832B-D7D164A7FD32.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 5
  • C42E41ED-F379-4143-922E-6BCBEB8CF56E.jpeg
    C42E41ED-F379-4143-922E-6BCBEB8CF56E.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 6A460579-20FF-4A04-AFF1-53B68BAB1CDE.jpeg