mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

After having used almost every major sneaker brand out there, I realized I never had a pair of Vans, so I set out to correct that glaring omission and bought a pair of Ultrarange Exo SE in Moonlight Blue / Marshmallo, I really like them and might buy another pair in the classic black / white colour scheme, they are comfortable enough...unfortunately in that respect, the New Balance Fresh Foam More V3 have made all my other shoes seem average.

Ultrarange+Exo+SE+Sneakers.jpg

This cant be stated enough. A lot of you are destroying your feet

Any of you guys have flat feet? What kind of sneakers do you guys wear?

Mine are to the point of looking like flippers, because the arch is completely collapsed and sticks out from the side like an unusual muscle.

Currently only wear an old pair of converse, or a minimalist shoe from amazon (akin to a vibram 5 finger)
eventually you are going to have ankle and knee aches and possibly hips and lower back too.
my feet are pancake flat. as i got older my ankles and kees felt near crippling to walk on after a day on my feet.
got $1250 orthopedic insoles and literally game changer. Best money i have spent in long time.

@TheOtherOne55 first time wearing them outside the house. Was walking around the Doha airport like a piiiiimp.

View attachment 160440
Lol those look dope as helllll. Ive worn my cap and gowns a couple times. Not problem out the cool greys though.
@TheOtherOne55 what color Nike dunk do you have?

I like the racer blue and “I got next”
I have the UNLV dunks as well as the Undefeated 5 On Its. Had the Off Whites but sold em a while back. My wife is into em too. Got her the Light Bone colorway and she said she would never wear them, not into sneakers, blah blah. First time she wore em out, like 3 people gave her compliments and nowww she’s into sneakers lol

Not a sneakerhead, but if I could get my hands on these Nike fallen heroes for a decent price I would rock them.

Attachments

• 43938B51-E373-4D95-A34F-1A8206C9D488.jpeg
    43938B51-E373-4D95-A34F-1A8206C9D488.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 13
Just ordered this outfit for some chill outdoor summer events coming up

Screenshot_20220723-175435-228.png Screenshot_20220723-175905-402.png

Jeans are too skinny bro
Bro these couldn’t be more comfortable

Bro these couldn’t be more comfortable

I'm just saying based on that one pic you posted they are too skinny. Takes away from your masculine appearance. Try just a bit looser. You aren't a long legged female prostitute showing off your legs. Your a ripped up well groomed bearded cologne smelling fat wallet business man daddy. Chicks don't want you looking like a bitch bro. Just my two cents. I'm being harsh but I'm also keeping it real cuz I love ya.

I'm just saying based on that one pic you posted they are too skinny. Takes away from your masculine appearance. Try just a bit looser. You aren't a long legged female prostitute showing off your legs. Your a ripped up well groomed bearded cologne smelling fat wallet business man daddy. Chicks don't want you looking like a bitch bro. Just my two cents. I'm being harsh but I'm also keeping it real cuz I love ya.
Haha amazing. I feel you. I just like the way they look with all my J's. And no joke, very comfortable. Not a fan of the typical skinny jeans as they are tight in the lower legs but then like get weird and open up too much by the ass if you know what I'm talking about. Like Lil Wayne when he's sagging on stage eeeekkkkk.

Haha amazing. I feel you. I just like the way they look with all my J's. And no joke, very comfortable. Not a fan of the typical skinny jeans as they are tight in the lower legs but then like get weird and open up too much by the ass if you know what I'm talking about. Like Lil Wayne when he's sagging on stage eeeekkkkk.
Do your thing player 👌

After having used almost every major sneaker brand out there, I realized I never had a pair of Vans, so I set out to correct that glaring omission and bought a pair of Ultrarange Exo SE in Moonlight Blue / Marshmallo, I really like them and might buy another pair in the classic black / white colour scheme, they are comfortable enough...unfortunately in that respect, the New Balance Fresh Foam More V3 have made all my other shoes seem average.

Ultrarange+Exo+SE+Sneakers.jpg
I got all the slip ons, theyre popular here, i like the white non canvas but leathery material you can clean easy
my friend who owns a dispensary out here sells jordans if anyone needs a plug
I cant pull off jordans nor are they my style, i feel like people dont take me seriously and the kids out here rock those

I got all the slip ons, theyre popular here, i like the white non canvas but leathery material you can clean easy
my friend who owns a dispensary out here sells jordans if anyone needs a plug
I cant pull off jordans nor are they my style, i feel like people dont take me seriously and the kids out here rock those
How are his prices?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity