mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

@slesh, how many shoes do you actually own today? Christ man! I’m assuming you have an entire room just for Jordan’s. Am I correct?

I’ve probably have a dozen, but that’s including work boots, flip flops, dress shoes, sneakers, etc. Not a sneaker head here.

I’m a tool junkie! If there’s a tool I see that I could use for a project down the road I gotta gets it!

Now, the wife, that’s anutha story! Shoes and f’n hand bags…. Lawd!

Cage

I mean NB is by definition right now, a bulky dad shoe lol.
They dont make another silhouette. The 990 v6 just came out, basic good looking model that can go with anything.
The majority of the hype stuff is always their collabs (Joe Fresh Goods, jjjjound, aime leon dore, etc) there is no "sleek" NB cut.
I'm not a sneaker guy so this thread is great because I need a new pair of gym shoes, but would be nice if they were something I could wear out and about with jeans as I only like to own 1-2 pairs then usually wear boots most days.

Thoughts on these? They seem popular and comfortable.

https://www.google.com/search?q=adi...IAQ7AAQHaAQQIARgI&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

I usually ask employees in the store about what is a "dad shoe" and I'm typically told the 990s aren't because they didn't have the orthotics look, and that chunky and retro are in, but I'll defer to you I'm fashion blind ha

I did find a pair of new balance 327 I have. These feel great, I Def would not think they are a dad shoe and I think they are in style, but want your opinion.

Some have flashy colors but I think a white and blackn327 would be pretty cool and I can't lie they are comfortable. I tried on the Jordans picture in this thread but was told more for fashion can't be used as a gym shoe and I can see why when I tried on

Thread is a great resource for us non sneaker guys when we need a new pair. I know your a jersey guy too be interested to hear if you got any new ones, I don't wear but I'd think fields and Parsons would be hot items. Whip new players matches with a classic jersey. I'm a ravens fan but don't wear their apparel that purple and cartoon bird pass, wish we would rebrand lol

@slesh, how many shoes do you actually own today? Christ man! I’m assuming you have an entire room just for Jordan’s. Am I correct?

I’ve probably have a dozen, but that’s including work boots, flip flops, dress shoes, sneakers, etc. Not a sneaker head here.

I’m a tool junkie! If there’s a tool I see that I could use for a project down the road I gotta gets it!

Now, the wife, that’s anutha story! Shoes and f’n hand bags…. Lawd!

Cage
Lol I dunno how many total “shoes” I have but definitely around 25 pairs of Nikes which is prob way less than @TheOtherOne55

I hate how Chuck Taylor look on me (and vans) and the feel, but saw these in shoe city and tried on. Not sure if I love or hate the look but comfortable... are these in?

%20Shoes%20-%20Unisex_X_X_X_X_Google_X_X__Desktop/Tablet-%20Shoes%20-%20Unisex_X_X&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsoycBhC6ARIsAPPbeLub2_thSzBZoTk2xVBQL50RXzcDZ4osi0C_UuyLkU0t6zAaqcFsmJwaAvykEALw_wcB

I'm not a sneaker guy so this thread is great because I need a new pair of gym shoes, but would be nice if they were something I could wear out and about with jeans as I only like to own 1-2 pairs then usually wear boots most days.

Thoughts on these? They seem popular and comfortable.

https://www.google.com/search?q=adidas+ultraboost+men+white&client=ms-android-verizon&sxsrf=ALiCzsbfZMiO70m2o3hqUajCOwUIly0qjQ:1669301034295&ei=KoN_Y_vMEYyt5NoP16OO4Ac&oq=adidas+ultraboost+men+white&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAM6CggAEEcQ1gQQsAM6BwgAELADEEM6FQguEMcBENEDENQCEMgDELADEEMYAToPCC4Q5QQQyAMQsAMQQxgBSgQIQRgAUOoNWJAoYKIxaABwAHgAgAHtA4gB3g6SAQkxLjIuMS4xLjKYAQCgAQHIAQ7AAQHaAQQIARgI&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

I usually ask employees in the store about what is a "dad shoe" and I'm typically told the 990s aren't because they didn't have the orthotics look, and that chunky and retro are in, but I'll defer to you I'm fashion blind ha

I did find a pair of new balance 327 I have. These feel great, I Def would not think they are a dad shoe and I think they are in style, but want your opinion.

Some have flashy colors but I think a white and blackn327 would be pretty cool and I can't lie they are comfortable. I tried on the Jordans picture in this thread but was told more for fashion can't be used as a gym shoe and I can see why when I tried on

Thread is a great resource for us non sneaker guys when we need a new pair. I know your a jersey guy too be interested to hear if you got any new ones, I don't wear but I'd think fields and Parsons would be hot items. Whip new players matches with a classic jersey. I'm a ravens fan but don't wear their apparel that purple and cartoon bird pass, wish we would rebrand lol
Problem 1:
Your gym shoes should not be your “going out with some jeans on” shoes. Definitely not. Regardless of what style you want to rock at the gym, gym shoes are not “chillin” shoes.

I do like those ultraboost adidas though. An all white shoe is tough tho. They willll get fucked up. If I’m rockin an all white low top, it’s with shorts in the summer.
And yes 327 are not as chunky I agree. Look best with no socks and shorts on too.

Vans might be a good all around for u. Whether it’s a sk8 high or just an authentic, u can wear that with basically anything and look pretty damn good.

For as many Jordans, Nikes and Yeezys I have, I wear vans at the gym. All black sk8 highs or all white Authentics. Can beat the fuck out of them and they look good. And of course jerseys lol today for a heavy leg day I wore a Vince Carter Raptors jersey, full length tights and all black vans authentics lol

I got some more Nikes for Black Friday here in Japan, including these Japan-only "Culture Day" Dunks. About $60 USD (8,000 yen).
Panda Dunks dropped a few days ago, but they are everywhere so I passed.

20221128_142513.jpg 20221128_142522.jpg

Problem 1:
Your gym shoes should not be your “going out with some jeans on” shoes. Definitely not. Regardless of what style you want to rock at the gym, gym shoes are not “chillin” shoes.

I do like those ultraboost adidas though. An all white shoe is tough tho. They willll get fucked up. If I’m rockin an all white low top, it’s with shorts in the summer.
And yes 327 are not as chunky I agree. Look best with no socks and shorts on too.

Vans might be a good all around for u. Whether it’s a sk8 high or just an authentic, u can wear that with basically anything and look pretty damn good.

For as many Jordans, Nikes and Yeezys I have, I wear vans at the gym. All black sk8 highs or all white Authentics. Can beat the fuck out of them and they look good. And of course jerseys lol today for a heavy leg day I wore a Vince Carter Raptors jersey, full length tights and all black vans authentics lol
@qbkilla go look at No Bull. I have a pair of the black lows I wear on the elliptical.

AI Kick deodorizer

I want the Tinker Hatfield 3’s, just bough 2 pairs of Nike’s this week though….hmm

I got some more Nikes for Black Friday here in Japan, including these Japan-only "Culture Day" Dunks. About $60 USD (8,000 yen).
Panda Dunks dropped a few days ago, but they are everywhere so I passed.

View attachment 167615View attachment 167616
Nice. Those are some sweet soles. I'm waiting on some Dunk Low SB Why So Sad and tell myself not to be a pussy and wear them and enjoy them instead of keeping them in the box. I often wear some old Dunk SB Lows Once In a Blue Moon which also have the icy sole.

Just bought a pair of dunk low adobes and Travis Scott air max one yellow Saturn. Everyone here and their moms wear blazers or dunk low pandas.

Just bought a pair of dunk low adobes and Travis Scott air max one yellow Saturn. Everyone here and their moms wear blazers or dunk low pandas.
i have like 2 pairs of dunks for that reason lol UNLV lows and the blue/purple Undefeated's.
I actually prefer dunk highs...no one really rocks them and they look way better with white laces.

i have like 2 pairs of dunks for that reason lol UNLV lows and the blue/purple Undefeated's.
I actually prefer dunk highs...no one really rocks them and they look way better with white laces.
I'm seeing a lot of people wearing Asics. Tried on a pair pretty damn comfortable.

@qbkilla go look at No Bull. I have a pair of the black lows I wear on the elliptical.
The lows are sooooo ugly to me… But I can get behind the high top version… but it’s ALWAYS sold out in my size! Fuckers!

Cage

The UNLVs and Michigan State Lows are favs of mine. Those Undefeateds are kind of underrated IMO. I like them a lot too. Best part about them is the purple.

I'm all about my crox. Wear them to the gym, church, fancy dinners, wherever. I have a color for each occasion. So yah Id say I'm kind of a sneaker guy. Jk. I am all about my crox though lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131