mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

I just started getting into sneakers over the past year or so. I go for comfort and style. I always wondered how Jordan's feel.

I just got a pair of Hoka and would say they are pretty damn comfortable. I have been buying Brooks and Ascics but Hokas seem to be a little more comfortable. A lot of people wear them at my work so I thought I'd give them a try after so many first hand good reviews.
Asics are definitely comfortable and more my style. The hooka look comfortable just can't get into the look. I see a lot of people wearing those cloud shoes too and for some reason Crocs I always associated them with the special needs students they would wear them in school I guess they are in. See a lot of brooks on women at the gym and alot of dudes have been wearing sandals with socks in 40 degree weather.

Ascics are definitely comfortable. Hokas look like clown shoes but are worth a try. I could see buying more and actually working out in them. Brooks are definitely worthy. The only crocs I own are the denim/canvas ones with the foam bottoms. The regular crocs I think of as too goofy to wear myself as well.

I do see a lot of color trends come and go with the common sneakers over time. I remember when grey and bright green was in about 5 years ago.

Oh bruh my J11 Breds are the goat. IMO there has never been a sexier basketball shoe. Lol but they miserable to wear - no clue how MJ was winning chips in those...
I have almost every pair of the 11’s for the last 10 years.
Tough to say which ones are the best.

-Bred
-Concord
-Blackout
-Space Jam
-Win like 82
-Cool Grey

But yeah no idea how MJ played in them! Lol

Ascics are definitely comfortable. Hokas look like clown shoes but are worth a try. I could see buying more and actually working out in them. Brooks are definitely worthy. The only crocs I own are the denim/canvas ones with the foam bottoms. The regular crocs I think of as too goofy to wear myself as well.

I do see a lot of color trends come and go with the common sneakers over time. I remember when grey and bright green was in about 5 years ago.
Yeah as an adult I can't wear the Crocs. I see a lot of high school kids at the gym wearing them looking shaggy like they just rolled out of bed wearing slippers.

I see a lot of gray shoes especially the new balance 980 or 990 I think it's called. It's also all different types of people wearing it from dad's to young guys. That gray new balance is almost too popular. Alot of dorky looking people wanting to look cool. For that reason I can't wear it lol. I think the 990 came out with color versions so it's popularity blew up.

I have almost every pair of the 11’s for the last 10 years.
Tough to say which ones are the best.

-Bred
-Concord
-Blackout
-Space Jam
-Win like 82
-Cool Grey

But yeah no idea how MJ played in them! Lol
That’s a legit collection. Currently have high Breds, low Concord Breds and low Barrons. I want to scoop some high Gammas but they like a G second hand lol. Really trying to make an effort to wait for re releases because I get retail discounts from Politics.

Good to know thanks. I think regular AJ1s are not comfortable enough for me to wear enough.
There are 19,000 yen here, but I have a 20% Nike coupon I'm sitting on. Still waiting for the SB Dunk B&W gums to show up here in the Nike store.
I just bought a pair of Vans Old Skool and the comfort is atrocious, which got me into looking for insoles for them, lots of good opinions by guys who remove the AJ1 insole and replace them with these, they seem to be made of a material similar to the Adidas boost:

If you don´t want to rip out your Vans or Chucks insoles these guys make an insole you can put stright in them:

And yet another option: https://fpinsoles.eu/

Yeah as an adult I can't wear the Crocs. I see a lot of high school kids at the gym wearing them looking shaggy like they just rolled out of bed wearing slippers.

I see a lot of gray shoes especially the new balance 980 or 990 I think it's called. It's also all different types of people wearing it from dad's to young guys. That gray new balance is almost too popular. Alot of dorky looking people wanting to look cool. For that reason I can't wear it lol. I think the 990 came out with color versions so it's popularity blew up.
Yup, I see people wearing crocs at my work and they just look like a kid amongst grown ups. Especially with all the clip on stuff, those just destroy me. Haha. The only thing I like about regular crocs are people calling it going "4x4 mode" putting the strap in the back position.

One thing I like to do is try different varieties of shoes/brands I see people wearing and giving good feedback. And then go on Zappos or Amazon and grab the colors I like but are different that what is carried at most retailers or brick/mortar stores that are local. That way I get something that looks different than the current trend but still able to try the newest example of shoe.

Occasionally I'll get really loud colored work-out shoes just for fun. My recent set of brooks looks like a tennis ball color. I likely was baked when I ordered them because when they came in I was like what the heck was I thinking. Kind of embarrassed to go to the gym in them the first few times. But now I'm used to them and they are fun to do something different than my normal daily sneakers.

Yup, I see people wearing crocs at my work and they just look like a kid amongst grown ups. Especially with all the clip on stuff, those just destroy me. Haha. The only thing I like about regular crocs are people calling it going "4x4 mode" putting the strap in the back position.

One thing I like to do is try different varieties of shoes/brands I see people wearing and giving good feedback. And then go on Zappos or Amazon and grab the colors I like but are different that what is carried at most retailers or brick/mortar stores that are local. That way I get something that looks different than the current trend but still able to try the newest example of shoe.

Occasionally I'll get really loud colored work-out shoes just for fun. My recent set of brooks looks like a tennis ball color. I likely was baked when I ordered them because when they came in I was like what the heck was I thinking. Kind of embarrassed to go to the gym in them the first few times. But now I'm used to them and they are fun to do something different than my normal daily sneakers.
I'm the same, I can't figure out if I like the loud colors or the more muted. Different taste each day. And I would also never be able to bring myself as a man to wear Crocs. No idea how that trend started lol.

I would rather cut my dick off than walk around in public wearing Crocs
Sums up my thoughts. I wonder whatever happened to air walks? They were the shoe when I was in highschool lol

Sums up my thoughts. I wonder whatever happened to air walks? They were the shoe when I was in highschool lol
Hahahaha dude I was a little Jew skater boy in Boca Raton wearing Airwalks in 4th grade - such a clown…

I remember having a pair of airwalks back in elementary school. They battled Vans at the time which I preferred Airwalks over Vans but the Vans brand still remains. I would like if there were an Airwalk comeback somehow.

Yeezy Foam Runners have to be the ugliest shoes ever; like in all of history. They look like little blobs.
😂 💯
Probably my most worn shoe. I don’t really wear slides so I wear them any and everywhere. Grocery store and other errands. I totally agree they are a WTF reaction shoe though

I just bought a pair of Vans Old Skool and the comfort is atrocious, which got me into looking for insoles for them, lots of good opinions by guys who remove the AJ1 insole and replace them with these, they seem to be made of a material similar to the Adidas boost:

If you don´t want to rip out your Vans or Chucks insoles these guys make an insole you can put stright in them:

And yet another option: https://fpinsoles.eu/
Thanks for the insole advice. I have looked at some, but not sure on what's really good. On AJ1 highs, it's the achilles friction that bigs me. Mids and Dunk highs are a bit better as they are about 1cm lower. Taller guys maybe ok.

Love em dude lol
The onlyyy reason I didn’t grab both of these were because I’m not a fan of the patent leather on 1s. I can do it on 11s but I actually think 1s look good kinda beat up a bit. Get readyyy for this year tho man, some really good low OG 1s and some highs later.

I’m kinda waiting for the black white 85 highs.

Nice wish I could pull off the 1s, they be making my legs look crazy short compared to my upper body lol
I kinda like them because I have high ankles which make my calves look even smaller - these help with that for me...

Love em dude lol
The onlyyy reason I didn’t grab both of these were because I’m not a fan of the patent leather on 1s. I can do it on 11s but I actually think 1s look good kinda beat up a bit. Get readyyy for this year tho man, some really good low OG 1s and some highs later.

I’m kinda waiting for the black white 85 highs.
Yeah the patent leather def gets beat up - even on my 11 low Barons... Fuck it - can always get another pair lol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear