mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

I remember when these dropped. Do u just want a cool pair of 3s or is there something you specifically love about the Tinkers?
Yeah I missed these when they dropped. Must have been caught up in work. I love the 3’s but I prefer the concrete area (I think that’s what it’s called, the patterned area) with the dark on dark pattern.

How do you like the AJ1 Confort 2?
Dude they are crazy comfortable. But definetely a lesser quality shoe so I don't recommend buying them as a "collector" or resale type of deal. I got them because they look dope, are comfy and I can wear to the gym and beat on with no guilt. I think I paid $120 retail with my discount.

Dude they are crazy comfortable. But definetely a lesser quality shoe so I don't recommend buying them as a "collector" or resale type of deal. I got them because they look dope, are comfy and I can wear to the gym and beat on with no guilt. I think I paid $120 retail with my discount.
Good to know thanks. I think regular AJ1s are not comfortable enough for me to wear enough.
There are 19,000 yen here, but I have a 20% Nike coupon I'm sitting on. Still waiting for the SB Dunk B&W gums to show up here in the Nike store.

Good to know thanks. I think regular AJ1s are not comfortable enough for me to wear enough.
There are 19,000 yen here, but I have a 20% Nike coupon I'm sitting on. Still waiting for the SB Dunk B&W gums to show up here in the Nike store.
Lol dude I was just talking to my boy about that - J1s are generally super uncomfortable. Dunk Lows are 10x more comfy. I have 4 of them. IMO J3s are the most comfortable Jordan’s.

Lol dude I was just talking to my boy about that - J1s are generally super uncomfortable. Dunk Lows are 10x more comfy. I have 4 of them. IMO J3s are the most comfortable Jordan’s.
I have 3p of Dunk lows and 2p AJ1 lows. I have a 2p AJ1 mids and 2p Dunk highs for the gym.
I like all the oldest styles, as it's my childhood that resonates most. Cortez and original Pegasus in Jr. High, and then AJ1 while I was in high school.

For comfort I love React soles. My Elements and Prestos are like marshmallows.

Anyonelse a 574 fan? I've bought a few pairs recently the legacy after seeing how popular the 980s are, especially gray, I can't bring myself to wear the same shoe that everyone has it's so unoriginal. I'm liking the 574 better and you can't beat $40-60 for a classic that looks great and is comfortable.

Also, no clue why vans are so popular. I tried one on and it was the most uncomfortable shoe I could imagine,worse than a doc Martin boot. In fact I couldn't even get the size 12 on my foot it was so tight and narrow.

I tried one on and it was the most uncomfortable shoe I could imagine,worse than a doc Martin boot. In fact I couldn't even get the size 12 on my foot it was so tight and narrow.

Dude...DMs are so comfy - for a shoe or boot. 1460, 1461, or 1491.
Gotta break them in though.

When I was young we used to bleed getting them broken in - it was a rite of passage for a young skinhead :ROFLMAO:

Dude...DMs are so comfy - for a shoe or boot. 1460, 1461, or 1491.
Gotta break them in though.

When I was young we used to bleed getting them broken in - it was a rite of passage for a young skinhead :ROFLMAO:
I have noticed over time they are tolerable, but horrible at first. For sure reason the brown ones were way worse than the back lol. My other 2 pairs of boots are Nike and combat boots so very comfortable compared to the martins.

I know you like 11’s like me.

For as nice as those shoes look, you would think they fit like slippers…. But they’re not all that comfortable.

I know you like 11’s like me.

For as nice as those shoes look, you would think they fit like slippers…. But they’re not all that comfortable.
Bruh 11 highs are like wearing Timberlands boots lol - terrible. I have a few lows that are wayyyy more comfy.

They’re so nice though! Lol
Oh bruh my J11 Breds are the goat. IMO there has never been a sexier basketball shoe. Lol but they miserable to wear - no clue how MJ was winning chips in those...

Oh bruh my J11 Breds are the goat. IMO there has never been a sexier basketball shoe. Lol but they miserable to wear - no clue how MJ was winning chips in those...
I definitely can't see how they are so popular if they are uncomfortable. Never been into Jordans. Isn't the company aware they have a reputation for being uncomfortable and tried to fix it? I'm sure their profit is through the roof but I'd imagine they could make more if they were comfortable? There is probably a large portion of the population who won't wear a shoe that is painful lol

I definitely can't see how they are so popular if they are uncomfortable. Never been into Jordans. Isn't the company aware they have a reputation for being uncomfortable and tried to fix it? I'm sure their profit is through the roof but I'd imagine they could make more if they were comfortable? There is probably a large portion of the population who won't wear a shoe that is painful lol
Lol dude you're underestimating the pain a person will put up with to rock a dope pair of shoes. Think about women who spend $1,000 plus on a pair of that Red Bottom shit to be in pain for hours... Us men are no different lol.

I just started getting into sneakers over the past year or so. I go for comfort and style. I always wondered how Jordan's feel.

I just got a pair of Hoka and would say they are pretty damn comfortable. I have been buying Brooks and Ascics but Hokas seem to be a little more comfortable. A lot of people wear them at my work so I thought I'd give them a try after so many first hand good reviews.

Lol dude you're underestimating the pain a person will put up with to rock a dope pair of shoes. Think about women who spend $1,000 plus on a pair of that Red Bottom shit to be in pain for hours... Us men are no different lol.
That is true. I do like the doc martens and they are a bitch to break in. I just can't get into Jordans or Nike or the whole Street wear, just not my style ha. I'm more new balance, Dr martens. I sold 2 pairs of beat up new balance on Facebook people were hitting me up left and right. Crazy how popular they are I see everyone wearing the 990s here on East Coast mostly the gray.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws