over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ifbb pro Shane Post shot

It’s not like the old days when guys could settle it like men. Now days people are so scared of an ass whooping they would rather shoot and deal with all the court- consequences that go with it.

I like the old days better.
Square up and face off. Or turn the other cheek and move on.

Guns should be for life or death or maybe if it’s a man vs woman -girl

I NEVER said it was justified, so please don't make things up and try to put words in my mouth. I never said anything remotely close to the shooting being completely justified and that the shooter shouldn't suffer any consequences, they both deserve some form of punishment and that's why I said the juicehead already got his. I will say that I don't believe that the shooter should suffer any major time though.

If I was the minority then he probably wouldn't of been granted bail eh? If you're too illogical, and can't analyze the situation well enough to do a little bit of critical thinking, well let's hope the jury is able to.

1. He shouldn't have parked there, he was not just simply dropping off his friend and leaving, otherwise he wouldn't of been chit-chatting with his friend outside of his own truck fully parked. Does this mean it was justified and you can shoot people over this? Obviously not, but it's a factor nonetheless that this was a scenario in which he was fully in the wrong.
2. He was warned several times PRIOR to this about this same EXACT scenario, if you've been warned several times about a disrespectful and rude action, why would you repeatedly do it?
3. When confronted AGAIN, instead of complying or apologizing and than complying, he verbaly threatened the opposition party with violence, THAN he makes it physically known by walking towards him in a non-friendly manner. In which case he is bigger, more than likely way stronger, and faster than the opposition and is trying to use his machoism to his advantage.
4. The opposition shot ONE time, once the threat had backed off and was no longer a major threat he immediately ceased fire which can be hard to do when you're in this type of situation and have adrenalin flowing through your body nonstop.
5. Yes you're right his family does need him, it's too bad he didn't consider his family before being a rude jackass who threatens others with violence even when completely in the wrong. This is why I mentioned, previously that it's pathetic to have a family, and be of his age and still act like this, the IFBB is fully aware of his actions and isn't' some mentally challenged teenager.
6. What would a large majority of the population expect if someone threatened you with violence, and then is approaching you in a fit of rage, "oh hey, he's obviously going to come in and give me a big hug and we can have a pillow fight later on". It's obvious violence was about to ensue, or there was a extremely large chance that it would've and all it takes is one good punch and the opposition party is dead, which is why I mentioned that in my prior post. This was NOT some unfit, dwarf-sized, teenager or female, this was a fully grown, larger than an average man making violent threats and approaching someone.

The opposition party had ZERO priors on his record as well, so we're not talking about someone who uses his gun any chance he gets or has a history of violence. I think it's pretty obvious to assume that this wasn't the first time this juicehead acted like a tough guy though and tried to use his size to intimidate others.

You be disrespectful and rude towards someone and completely take a wrong action, you then threaten the other person with violence like this IFBB PRO did, and then you actually act towards that, and approach someone in a threatening manner after you JUST threatened them with violence, while also being bigger, and than you act SURPRISED that you get shot in a state KNOWN for having a major identity with firearms. Hmmm I wonder what could possibly go wrong?

Sorry to break it to you, but you can't just go around threatening people and getting in their personal space and expect them to bow down to you and kiss ass, no matter if you're in the right or the wrong, this is why the tough guy act is childish and will get you killed.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes..... SURPRISE.

The gun man walked up to start a conflict with a gun on him. To use deadly force you have to have no other way out and be threatened of harm. The gun man walked up to the person he shot and could have easily walked away or not walked up at all. He will be charged as this was not self defense. It doesn't matter if the victim was a jerk parking in someones spot.

Saw the video, what if the roles were reversed? People would be calling for his head, politicians, media, celebs.

I watched the video after commenting.

To me race does not matter , only sex.
Even a woman though would not be in the wrong in that situation. Besides a grown man.

We could label this bodybuilder phobia, bodybuilders probably get discriminated against if people fear them, won't hire them for certain jobs due to bias, if they have poorer health outcomes. Become a protected class lol.

The gun man walked up to start a conflict with a gun on him. To use deadly force you have to have no other way out and be threatened of harm. The gun man walked up to the person he shot and could have easily walked away or not walked up at all. He will be charged as this was not self defense. It doesn't matter if the victim was a jerk parking in someones spot.
What in the world are you talking about??? The gunman asked him just like he did several other times before to not park in his spot, there's no conflict at all if the other party does the right thing. The conflict came from the OTHER party not being willing to do what was required, by definition the conflict was caused by the juicehead. If a police officer tells you to slow down because your speeding is that him causing conflict with you? If someone at the gym tells you that you're not allowed to leave weights on the floor as per their rules is that simply to cause conflict? The difference between this time and any other time was that the other party threatened to beat the gunman up if he didn't go inside, and to take it a step further the other party approached the gunman, the gunman didn't go out there with the intent to solely shoot the IFBB, however, the other party DID approach the gunman with the intent to hurt him as per his own threat and actions.

You DON'T ever threaten someone with violence, (that in and of itself can be a crime) unless you're prepared for the repercussions that it can come with. Especially when after you threaten someone with violence you then APPROACH the other party aggressively. Bottom Line. TX is very pro gun, and pro self defense in these types of situations and will more than likely rule in the favor of the gunman or he will have a VERY light punishment, esp with 0 priors.

Its what’s wrong with people today, nobody fights anymore, everyone has a gun, scared to death and you sound like you fit right in. Dude would get broke in half in a actual fight.
I know Shane, i haven’t seen or talked to him since he moved to Texas but he absolutely never acted like a tough guy in the past,more of a pretty boy, always smiling, a good dude. The fact that you called him a “juice head” made me laugh. You’re on a forum that’s mainly for steroid sources and information about steroids. You should get banned just for that ignorant post

Nobody fights anymore? Everyone has a gun? LOL it's Texas what do you expect? Guns have been around for ages LOL. In the "Western" days people would literally have gunfights/duels for the pettiest things possible. Before that it was swords, knives, daggers, you're probably thinking well correct, but they would duel and both be on equal grounds, but history shows that there were loads of times where that wasn't the case. Lol @ brandishing and showing off, that's straight Darwinism at hand, and survival of the fittest working, you think if Francis Ngannou was after you or some other giant and threatening you with violence you're going to be a macho man and try to 1v1 fist fight that person, get the hell out of here. This was a VERY average person going against an IFBB pro, he was severely undersized.

"I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6".

Yes I said juicehead, there's a difference between a juicehead who thinks he's a tough shit, going around threatening people with violence, running his mouth, being a bully, and disrespecting others like this guy, and someone who can be intelligent, well mannered, and humble, yet still take juice/steroids, Stan Efferding comes to mind right away. Again, this guys true colors showed, I guarantee you this isn't the first time the juicehead tried to bully someone, it's just the first time someone actually stood up to the bully and gave him something to remember.

What in the world are you talking about??? The gunman asked him just like he did several other times before to not park in his spot, there's no conflict at all if the other party does the right thing. The conflict came from the OTHER party not being willing to do what was required, by definition the conflict was caused by the juicehead. If a police officer tells you to slow down because your speeding is that him causing conflict with you? If someone at the gym tells you that you're not allowed to leave weights on the floor as per their rules is that simply to cause conflict? The difference between this time and any other time was that the other party threatened to beat the gunman up if he didn't go inside, and to take it a step further the other party approached the gunman, the gunman didn't go out there with the intent to solely shoot the IFBB, however, the other party DID approach the gunman with the intent to hurt him as per his own threat and actions.

You DON'T ever threaten someone with violence, (that in and of itself can be a crime) unless you're prepared for the repercussions that it can come with. Especially when after you threaten someone with violence you then APPROACH the other party aggressively. Bottom Line. TX is very pro gun, and pro self defense in these types of situations and will more than likely rule in the favor of the gunman or he will have a VERY light punishment, esp with 0 priors.

Wow. Hope you're never on a jury when one of my friends or family members gets shot.

Justified shooting. And if you don’t like that opinion, oh well. People today feel entitled. No reason to be in the guy’s spot, period. Especially if you have issues about it with him in the past, at this point Shane was doing it on spite. “Fuck you, I do what I want” that was his attitude, plain and simple.

And then you start yelling at the guy when you know you’re in the wrong and start walking towards him as was said, like a tough guy, what do you expect is going to happen??? It’s like everyone here is waiting for the neighbor get punched in the face and knocked out lol. Are you guys kidding me? Seriously?

I come from a very different generation then most of you. I’ve lived a very rough life, hurt a lot of people and been hurt countless times myself. But anything that ever happened to me was because of my actions. All Shane had to do was apologize and move the truck, that’s it. The moment he put tough guy pants on he chose his fate. Simple. I know cause I’ve been there and I learned the hard way, sometimes take a step back and walk away. I hope he’s learned a valuable lesson. The fact that he has a wife and a BABY?? Real stupid move on his part

Do you guys ever learn when you mature that there’s always 2 sides for the story?

I wanna hear the neighbors side before I decide. Some ppl deserve to be shot.. I’m sorry, but it’s true.

Justified shooting. And if you don’t like that opinion, oh well. People today feel entitled. No reason to be in the guy’s spot, period. Especially if you have issues about it with him in the past, at this point Shane was doing it on spite. “Fuck you, I do what I want” that was his attitude, plain and simple.

And then you start yelling at the guy when you know you’re in the wrong and start walking towards him as was said, like a tough guy, what do you expect is going to happen??? It’s like everyone here is waiting for the neighbor get punched in the face and knocked out lol. Are you guys kidding me? Seriously?

I come from a very different generation then most of you. I’ve lived a very rough life, hurt a lot of people and been hurt countless times myself. But anything that ever happened to me was because of my actions. All Shane had to do was apologize and move the truck, that’s it. The moment he put tough guy pants on he chose his fate. Simple. I know cause I’ve been there and I learned the hard way, sometimes take a step back and walk away. I hope he’s learned a valuable lesson. The fact that he has a wife and a BABY?? Real stupid move on his part

clearly, neither party really thought it through.

Mr. Post being belligerent and a total dick

Mr. Gunman shoots guy for parking in his spot... now guy and any homies he might have know exactly where gunman lives, and how to find him.

gunman must have grown up in a comfy part of town to not have put two and two together like that... the naivety really shows

I'm talking about in a legal manner, not morals. The gunman approached the victim with a gun on him. He did not have to approach him at all. The gunman could have walked away when threatened. He was not trapped. The victim did not touch him. The gunman was trying to be a vigilante when he should have called the cops or parking authority. Look at George Zimmerman and how the trial went. He was getting beat on by a kid but the fact he created the situation was held against him and he barely won that battle.

People go to jail for this here and there and think they are right because they felt threatened but juries do not always see it that way. Certain states have stand your ground laws that may be unique to the state but I would think that would not matter as they were in a parking lot and the gunman left his dwelling.

Yes but during all the years, scuffles, confrontations, how many times did you pull a gun or actually shoot someone?
Shooter is a weenie. Scared.

You only get one of those.
I’m not using mine on some stupid stunt like a parking spot disagreement.
Maybe if It involved someone trying to harm my wife or kids.

There's this scenario, another buff guy killing a guy in the club.

Stop excusing these hothead assholes.
For some reason bodybuilding is filled with fools who think they're badasses because they left weights. It's one reason why gear is illegal. People think it's makes you an asshole. Yes certain ones can fuck with you, but it's you doing the dumb shit. These hot heads make us look bad.
Do I think this man deserved to get shot? Not at all.
But anyone is allowed to pop someone if they feel their life is in danger. How that gets proven idk. What's also ironic is that most bodybuilders are super conservative and often say things like " this is my second amendment, I'll shot someone that fucks with me."
Welp...

This is a lesson here for everyone.
Don't assume that this body makes you a bad ass. While you think it's legit to be intimidating, someone with a gun won't play your arrogant game. Be kind to each other, respect each other, and stop thinking you can do anything because you're muscular.
Also though...the man with the gun is just like every one who owns a gun. It makes your nuts real huge when you have a gun while arguing.
Certain people (that would use a gun for a parking issue) shouldn't have a gun.
And certain people (us) shouldn't use our bodies as a form of intimidation to get what we want..

Agreed 100%. I would have done the same. I wouldn't have shot him, I would have beaten his head in for parking in my spot. Entitled motherfucker.

What were the admitted previous confrontations over, I'd assume the parking spot? At this point, if that was the case and my coworker was dropping me off, I'd probably tell him "hey bud, don't pull in this parking spot. I've had a few disagreements over it"

I don't think his coworker was "just" dropping him off. He was giving his neighbor a giant fuck you.

Why did his neighbor come out with a loaded pistol? I'd assume previous altercations and he knew the aggressive person he was dealing with?

It's easy to say that we should all just take our ass whipping, but what if you are the much smaller guy and you keep getting bullied over and over? Who's to say he didn't warn him that he would shoot him the next time he threatened him?

The bodybuilder was not some good Samaritan that was shot for a simple misunderstanding. This was definitely provocative behavior.

Did he deserve to get shot? Probably not. But I think way too many larger guys think they get to freely intimidate and bully at no cost. Well, he paid the cost. I bet he doesn't fuck around over something as silly as a parking spot next time

When did big equal bad ass or tough guy?
I have seen plenty of guys with some muscle get busted up. Lifting weight and being a “fighter” are not the same at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131